Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice post! Wanted to share. See ya in game.

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.24.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Just got my email

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I entered my code july the 26th and got an invite on the 4th wave yesterday. Had the game already preloaded and patched. Loged in at 5pm to reserve 4 names on my server where my guild is. no queue. First toon i logged in as I was asked to join my guild. the rest I had to wait for a guildy to login to invite them. Game ran at an average of 73ms 0 lag.

I almost caleld in sic kto stay home to play the game today but resisted and im regretting it now. I will most prob stay home this afternoon though and play a good 4 hours before the wife and kids get home.

Awesome game. launch will be great I think. Bioware are doign an awesome job regardless of the idiots who say this is the worst launch ever because they did not get an invite yet because they waited so long to pre order. I preordered the day it was annouced but gamestop were to much stupid to tell me the collector edition was Back ordered. I found that out 3 days later when i check the status of my ordered that had changed from pending to backorder. So I preordered the deleux digital on origin on the 26th and entered the code on there webpage the very same day about an hour after the order.

So the game is not even launched and im playing it. For me thats an awesome gift from bioware to permit us up to 7 days before launch to play there awesome game. How can it be worst launch ever if its not launch yet :p

So i wish you all to get invited soon else hold on tight the 20th is coming in fast. Its only in 6 sleeps :)

So of course I'm not it, and like the OP I expect to wait awhile with my Dec PO.

That being said, it looks like the first post needs an update as plenty of folks from early September have gotten in by now. I will be interested to see how far into September wave 4 sends us. I would be awesome to get a day to play before I begin my holiday travels on the 18th.