Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

first day : 106 servers including EU, capacity estimate around 3000 = around 200,000 to 300,000 players were accepted. amount of per-orders near 1.5 mill

These numbers are not completely accurate, and this is purely speculation. However, the amount of servers are correct, and the capacity is a mirror number of wow server capacity. every servers was nearly all high/full for awhile which is safe to assume they let in as much as they could without over doing it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered my Digital Deluxe Edition on July 30th, and have not received an email yet.

It's 2 hours before midnight, which is technically "Tomorrow", and i believe 5 waves have been accepted. So hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I'll have a nice email waiting for me.

I look forward to seeing the rest of you in-game.

Edited by MasterJenius

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.03.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I hope Im in tomorrow since Im early august, I woulda been July but Gamestop screwed me over on getting my code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.03.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I hope Im in tomorrow since Im early august, I woulda been July but Gamestop screwed me over on getting my code.

Gamestop did me that way too. Otherwise I'd have been july 21. But Im enjoying the buildup. I enjoy the whole waiting/"hyping myself into incontinence" that comes with a game release.

12.13.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

07.23.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

I got an e-mail on Tuesday, 10:10am saying:

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

Edited by Steeln

Bitter I sit staring at my empty inbox.

I have my email here thanking me for my pre order full purchase on July 21st. I was out of town for a funeral, and just preordered it/bought it real quick when I got an email saying it was available. But, it fell through the cracks and didn't get registered until November, so I must wait days to start. Poop.

I have my email here thanking me for my pre order full purchase on July 21st. I was out of town for a funeral, and just preordered it/bought it real quick when I got an email saying it was available. But, it fell through the cracks and didn't get registered until November, so I must wait days to start. Poop.

I'm sorry for your loss. May I offer you a hot beverage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draperx

Anyone who has pre-ordered on any date can get access on the 14th - (confirmed)

Confirmed by whom?

Please note: Putting (confirmed) after a statement for no apparent reason doesn't make said statement true.

It's on their main page

pre-order now and get up to 5 days early access

meaning 1 of 2 things

1. anyone preordering now has a greater than 0% chance to get 5 days access

2. they are false advertising

Edited by Draperx

It's on their main page

pre-order now and get up to 5 days early access

meaning 1 of 2 things

1. anyone preordering now has a greater than 0% chance to get 5 days access

2. they are false advertising

See what I did there?

Will post as soon as I get in! :)

See what I did there?

Will post as soon as I get in! :)

I see what you did there. Just confirmed you are another person who should have failed maths at school.

Up to something means a greater than 0% chance of the maximum value.

If Bioware have a 0% chance of giving people 5 days early access they are false advertising.

just like if I only have 3 dollars and tell you i will give you Up to 5 dollars, but know full well i will never give you more than 3 if your lucky

Edited by Draperx