Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they got partially through 12/07 or the people that are 12/07 and said they didn't get an email did and it just went to spam and they are blind o.O

Wish they had done a little more (I'm the 8th).

But I think they will be getting everyone in by the end of tomorrow at the rate they are going.

December 5th here. Just got my email!

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

See you guys in the game!

Thanks so much for the creator of this thread!:)

For everyone who pre-ordered a WEEK before Early Access... And did not get in today.

I'm very sorry, but you really should have gotten the ambition earlier than a WEEK before. You didn't even have to pay the whole price up front people! :/

I still feel really bad for those few thousand people, but at the same time unless you had SEVERE issues with your order, you really should have seen this coming.

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.15.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.13.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

12.06.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.06.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Just got in, on the last wave for today.

Thank you clickandbuy, thanks to your activation polices i have to wait untill tomorrow!

Dec 9th here :o

I'd like to add a **** you to Bioware for excluding just 7 days, could have left all of december so we don't feel as marginalised. oh and one to EA

Sad.

If the system hadn't failed, I'd be in today (registered in the 6th) but since it failed and the problem was solved by the "bots" in the 9th, I'm out.

Oh well, as I said before, my wife is quite happy with that. One has to look for the positive part in everything, right?

:(