Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they go up to Dec 7th?... and don't just finish off the rest? at least Dec 8th-15th???

REALLY?... I don't even care anymore, this is just stupid, and Bioware has now proven they make stupid decisions. Thanks for showing us you can be no different then those "other" MMO companies out there.

boo hoo?

Think about this for a moment... rather than DDoS their servers, they do waves... reasonable? And rather than start on the 15th with the waves ("You can play UP TO 5 Days early") they did the good guy thing and started two days early, and have damn near everyone in on the 15th.

I'd like to be in the game too... I was stalling off to see if I could find a CE. However I understand why it's staggered, and I'd much rather start tomorrow than I would on the 20th.

Are you honestly going to pull the childish 'but IIIIIIIIIIIIIII DIDN'T GET IN WAAAAAA" nonsense over this? Are you unable to see why they staggered the invites, or are you honestly blinded because you don't get your toy early?

This isn't just directed at you, half of the forums sounds collectively like the children of terrible parents. Barking about the injustice of it all because they rolled invites rather than simply letting the servers be inaccessible for a week.

Refuse to understand it and be pissed rather than patient if you chose... it changes nothing and says a great deal more about you than it does the company.

Edited by Digimaul

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Dec 5th and in. Thanks for the thread its been a good stopgap for me watching the dates come closer and closer.

I have nearly lost my patience with BioWare today. Yesterday they said they were going to stop at the end of November, which was ridiculous to me. Then, I had hope this morning when they said they were sending out extra waves thinking I would actually be able to play!

I've been out driving in the rain taking people to different places, basically being a chauffeur, almost probably got in a wreck a few times, and yet I still had hope that when I got home, I'd be able to play TOR.

Well, final wave has been sent and still not in. I've been trying to keep calm this entire week, but I'm just about to burst over this. Why in the hell would you leave out JUST a few days, when you're CONSTANTLY putting up new servers as proof by your twitter? There is NO logic for this at all. I am so glad I played in the beta and know I'm going to love the game, but this EGA has just been pissing me off this entire week, and this only puts the icing on the cake. Thank god I'm going to be home this weeke-ohwait, I'm going to be busy going on vacation. Awesome. :|

Also, December 9th. Obviously no invite.

Edited by Xadd

Take it for what you will. But I am cancelling my order and will not be back. Im not paying a company that treats their customers like this.

lol I'm frustrated too, but that's a serious over-reaction. They have to make a cutoff at some point, especially since they have to do some server balancing and all that fun stuff.

I didn't receive my pre-order code until the 9th, so you can kindly take your assumptions and shove them.

So... it took you from July 21st till December 9th to realize that there was a pre-order, that it was time sensitive, and that yours was not in your hand? I mean, if that's true I am VERY sorry to hear that. But it's just not likely that it's Bioware's fault. It might be, but the evidence... Well... it's signifcant.