Anyone else think this is sort of funny about the forum conversations?

ClayPeopleCry

Now I have been guilty of it too and will continue to do it because its interesting to talk about.

I find it kind of funny how people on these forums get into these deep philosophical conversations about the Sith and Jedi politics and faith. When we all know none of it is real. So it seems kind of pointless to think so deeply on something that isn't real. But it doesn't stop us from doing it.

Now I have been guilty of it too and will continue to do it because its interesting to talk about.

I find it kind of funny how people on these forums get into these deep philosophical conversations about the Sith and Jedi politics and faith. When we all know none of it is real. So it seems kind of pointless to think so deeply on something that isn't real. But it doesn't stop us from doing it.

No, but then it is based on real things. It is one thing to not take thngs to seriously. I would say correct there. It is another to dismiss anything that has any real life significance, because you don't like to look deep.

Jedi and sith are fictionalised wyas of dramatising real life concepts. That the world is actually one conciousness or a thought machine, and everything and everyone is part of that. You can surrender to it and try to reach a point of being one with it and end usffering and self centredness. Or you can increase your suffering and those around you, by trying to control it for your own egos end, which is a delusion.

A story in many religious texts, myths and folklore. I don't resonate with it as a jedi wannabe. I resonate with the parts that were used as inspiration for the Star Wars universe.

Yeah, a loser with nothing good going on in their life so they pretend no one else can never be eternally happy either. Sux2bthem.

Nah, we just need a single shred of evidence before we subscribe to a theory. Just a single one. Reproducable naturally. Please?

Yeah, a loser with nothing good going on in their life so they pretend no one else can never be eternally happy either. Sux2bthem.

And have the common sence not to stone a women to death becose she has been ***** and considered unclean.

Or wage war on everyone and killing anyone that doesn`t adhear to what ever made up fictional character you`re fictional belief system deem the "one"

(the One does not refere to neo from matrix, cuz he is just awesome)

Right, because belief in God makes someone inherently happy for all eternity and being an atheist means you're an ungodly Scrooge who hates life.

Must be nice being that oblivious.

Good vs Evil vs Neutral. This game is simply a sidelight of that 'discussion' which has influenced the entire human race. A minor sidelight to be sure but the 'discussion' is basic. Has a place in all entertainment, whether a football game or a book or an MMO. The 'discussion' or 'philosophy' will ALWAYS take place.

It is not a bad idea for people to think and discuss things of this nature. Ease up a little, it can also be fun. :)