Smoothest Launch I've ever seen

ihateyouall

This is going to be the smoothest launch in any MMO I have ever seen. Server issues are minimal, there is no lag, the game looks and runs better than I could have possibly expected.

Slowly ramping up the number of people getting in will lead to very stable servers and allow for them to add the right number of servers, rather than frantically adding too many.

People may be disappointed they didn't get early game access immediately, but once they do get in and realize how smooth everything is, they are going to be pleasantly surprised. This game is ready to rock for the 20th.

Nice work Bioware, I'm impressed. Was a little worried with the past 2 weeks seeming a bit unorganized, but you really pulled together a good early access campaign and the launch is going to be great.

Edited by ihateyouall

This is going to be the smoothest launch in any MMO I have ever seen. Server issues are minimal, there is no lag, the game looks and runs better than I could have possibly expected.

Slowly ramping up the number of people getting in will lead to very stable servers and allow for them to add the right number of servers, rather than frantically adding too many.

People may be disappointed they didn't get early game access immediately, but once they do get in and realize how smooth everything is, they are going to be pleasantly surprised. This game is ready to rock for the 20th.

Nice work Bioware, I'm impressed. Was a little worried with the past 2 weeks seeming a bit unorganized, but you really pulled together a good early access campaign and the launch is going to be great.

This was nothing more than normal weekly beta testing loads. Frankly, this has proven nothing. With the volume of servers and number of people allowed by all accounts this was a joke of a day for Bioware. 100 servers at 100k users = 3 server with 10k-50k testers.

Nothing here is impressive. I will be impressed to see if they can handle allowing the 1 million pre-orders to play. So far all I have seen is a confirmation of things I saw already as a beta tester and weekend tester.

Thanks for playing..

:mon_trap:

Edited by PlagaNerezza

OP agreed.

All these people complaining and what not about not being able to play, I just have one question for you.

If you wanted to play so badly, why didnt you pre-order July 21st?

Stop crying, its your own fault.

Edited by Toweleeeie

No ones in the game, that's why it's running great.

A skate board rolls fast until you put a fat chick on it.

Not really, I had a fat guy hop on my skateboard. It has really loose trucks on it and is pretty flexible. He actually did not move far, as soon as he would lean to one side, the wheels actually touched the board and stopped moving. My poor board.

How about when the people from today are playing tomorrow and the day after that? What about when everybody is on this weekend anyway? To me it seems more like kicking the can down the road for the unavoidable, massive volume of people that will be playing the first 2 weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.