When is the Sith Inquisitor nerf going into effect?

lastrights

I've pvp'd on a sin, operative and powertech. Without a doubt, sages/sorcs are the hardest class to kill bar none. They need a nerf. I'm not sure how BW failed to see this coming.

Wow, that coming from an Operative. :rolleyes:

I just can't imagine how even a semi competent operative could have such difficulties with a sorcerer.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This class is so over powered in pvp it ruins the game. When you pvp against the imperials on the server I am on and 82% are sith inquisitors you wonder why there are more imperials than republic players. I am at least on a PVE servers so not exposed to it continuously but, it reaffirms my decision not to roll on a PVP server for this very issue.

I battled one with companions 1 vs 1 and never got them past half way with a fully skilled sentinel 2 levels higher than the inquisitor I was fighting. The simply let the companion tank and bunny hop stun locked me to death. I can dismiss a lot of things in a game of this magnitude but when you clearly have on class that is a noob magnet because of the guaranteed win factor you remove a complete facet of playability from your game.

I will not be pvping as long as sith inquisitor remains the way it is. At this point I would pay to have them remove PVP completely until they put in a viable system that actually works.

uhh your losing to level 9 characters? how is that happening? oh wait your one of those noobies who doesn't even know which class he's whining about huh...

Edited by Lokai

You can cleanse the slow, but iirc shadow/assassin slow has no cooldown (or a much shorter cooldown)

it's irrelevent anyway because I doubt anyone in this thread has actually run into a sorc who has ever even used their cleanse, even on nothing

Wow, that coming from an Operative. :rolleyes:

I just can't imagine how even a semi competent operative could have such difficulties with a sorcerer.

Trinket the knockdown, pulse to push them away, tag him with the snare+DoT. Spam Force Lightning. You won the fight: there's no way for the op to escape or re-engage you.

Edited by PuppetSoul

uhh your losing to level 9 characters? how is that happening? oh wait your one of those noobies who doesn't even know which class he's whining about huh...

Sorc/sages are the hardest dps classes to beat as operative by far. Espessially hybrids builds.

Op opener removes shield - op are blind - no burst. Shield reapplied. Good luck to remove it once again.

Knockback with root, range insta controls, combat sprintf, etc.

soc/sage is overpowered level 10 to 30 or so, but like all mmos this game is balanced around level 50. When more people level up, and as every body learns their classes better we'll get a better idea of whos really over powered 1v1 in this game *cough* hybrid tankspec assassin/shadow who are tanks who have stealth and a vanish*cough*

...good thing this game isn't really about 1v1

HEY GUIS!! I gotta idea! Maybe if all the Republic people on the forum post countless threads whining about the Inq being OP, Bioware will forget that they made a mirror on the Republic!

Ya, that plan will work, surely BW has just about as much of clue as all the rediculous whiners. Do you honestly, HONESTLY, think that BW is going to nerf a class, based on the 'expert' opinion of a bunch of kids that don't even understand what a mirror class is?! Oh yeah, that's clearly a group of people who know what they're talking about, I really want pvp balance in their hands!

OP, and all the others supporting him- you guys are a riot, no, seriously- your ability to completely ignore facts and scream at the top of your lungs endlessly about an imbalance which doesn't actually exist is nothing short of hilarious.

Did you know, if you paint your car a different colour, it'll go faster? Apparantly it does in Republic bizzarro world!

And for once I'm with Chrisgg...sorcs are a freaken breeze to kill.

Not if you are bad and people can't get over this. People can't get over the fact that a good Sorc can destroy their bad team or win 1vs3 bad players.

They want to be facing classes that don't have access to abilities which allow good players to destroy multiple bad ones. They want to insta-win 2vs1 or 3vs1 matches NO MATTER the skill difference and how well played it was on that particular occasion. At least this is what I get from the posts I've been reading regarding Sorcerer-based whining.

I've taken some pretty devastating hits from a couple of classes, but I understand that there are counters to AVOIDING those hits + I don't have full pvp gear atm anyway. Should I go start a nerf thread vs those classes? Or maybe wait until real DATA comes to surface, real data and not the whining of your-lightning-hurt-my-feelings bad players. Tbh my own fault for wasting my time responding to such posts like the OP.

Edited by Lord_Indomitus

This class is so over powered in pvp it ruins the game. When you pvp against the imperials on the server I am on and 82% are sith inquisitors you wonder why there are more imperials than republic players. I am at least on a PVE servers so not exposed to it continuously but, it reaffirms my decision not to roll on a PVP server for this very issue.

I battled one with companions 1 vs 1 and never got them past half way with a fully skilled sentinel 2 levels higher than the inquisitor I was fighting. The simply let the companion tank and bunny hop stun locked me to death. I can dismiss a lot of things in a game of this magnitude but when you clearly have on class that is a noob magnet because of the guaranteed win factor you remove a complete facet of playability from your game.

I will not be pvping as long as sith inquisitor remains the way it is. At this point I would pay to have them remove PVP completely until they put in a viable system that actually works.

Their not overpowered they juts have alot of CC ^_^.. and how does one even lose to a Sorc 1v1 as a Sentinel is that even possible?