The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lol difficulty

Lascero

>defeat the main antagonist of your story

>get annihilated by 2 silver and 5 normal mob pulls during your 'escape'

GG BIOWARE DESIGN.

Seriously, you guys should probably try to play this stuff on your own.

Edited by Lascero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>defeat the main protagonist of your story

GG BIOWARE DESIGN.

...and without using a GM character to do it :p

>defeat the main protagonist of your story

GG BIOWARE DESIGN.

How did you end up dying to 2 silver and some regular mobs? Just one shot the regulars with an AOE. The 2 silvers shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Game_Hermit

some people dont like to faceroll everything while they quest. theres a blizzard game you can play if this is too much for you.

Then how about, I dunno, make the *********** main antagonist harder than the guys directly after him.

And lets face it, anyone who plays SC2 at silver plays games better than MMORPG players

How did you end up dying to 2 silver and some regular mobs? Just one shot the regulars with an AOE. The 2 silvers shouldn't be a problem.

No one one shots regular mobs. It takes 3 or 4 AoEs.

2 Silvers. 5 regular. That's easily 60k+ HP to burn through. Get it? For the record, that's twice the amount of HP of a gold mob at 49ish.

Edited by Lascero

The Vanguard Class quest last boss is pretty dang tuff because its 2 silver mobs that both heal...

and Vanguard's dont get CC - So basically you have to pray that you have your best DPS companion (yuun) completely decked out so you can HOPEFULLY burn down one add so fast that the two adds cannot heal quick enough and then die so you can kill the other...

A class with no CC should not ever have to fight 2 healing Silvers at the same time for our Class quest...

bleh...

Meanwhile Commando's have it simple on that quest..Mez one, Kill other, Kill first one...easy no problem...

I got it done after a few attempts, but it was much harder than it shoulda been and it was still based alot on just getting some lucky rolls on when the mobs casted their heals...

The Vanguard Class quest last boss is pretty dang tuff because its 2 silver mobs that both heal...

and Vanguard's dont get CC - So basically you have to pray that you have your best DPS companion (yuun) completely decked out so you can HOPEFULLY burn down one add so fast that the two adds cannot heal quick enough and then die so you can kill the other...

A class with no CC should not ever have to fight 2 healing Silvers at the same time for our Class quest...

bleh...

Meanwhile Commando's have it simple on that quest..Mez one, Kill other, Kill first one...easy no problem...

I got it done after a few attempts, but it was much harder than it shoulda been and it was still based alot on just getting some lucky rolls on when the mobs casted their heals...

Your companions have CC right?

Edited by cdstephen

No one one shots regular mobs. It takes 3 or 4 AoEs.

2 Silvers. 5 regular. That's easily 60k+ HP to burn through. Get it? For the record, that's twice the amount of HP of a gold mob at 49ish.

Actually there are quite a few abilities that can one shot a regular mob. As far as aoe, the missile barrage think that troopers/bh get can clear a group in once channel.

I have to go steal the power of more ghost before I can fight my antagonist. Not kidding, that's my class storyline. Sometimes I suspect I'm actually playing a Ghost busters MMO.

You will be disapointed even further with the Inquisitor class story, it is a rediculus story.

Actually there are quite a few abilities that can one shot a regular mob. As far as aoe, the missile barrage think that troopers/bh get can clear a group in once channel.

Not at 49, and if so, is probably an opener (which is one mob in the case of Scoundrel) or a long cooldown ability.

Edited by Lascero

If you are having troubles why not bring along a healer friend.

I play with my girlfriend, she plays a Sith Sorc healer and I play a BH DPS and I almost never die. And when I do it's my own fault.

When that happens we dust ourselves off, regroup, figure out a new plan and spank the mobs.

bleh...

just drag them out of the room and have the 50 NPCs 2 shot them both XD

I guess i cheated a bit lmao

If you are having troubles why not bring along a healer friend.

I play with my girlfriend, she plays a Sith Sorc healer and I play a BH DPS and I almost never die. And when I do it's my own fault.

When that happens we dust ourselves off, regroup, figure out a new plan and spank the mobs.

Awesome. Good for you. I don't have a significant other to bounce strategies off of.

You lucky SOB.