Orange modable bracer and belt..heavy armor

Tierdal

I don't think there are orange versions of belts and bracers.

Kind of wish that was not true about belts.

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong. They're just apparently very rare.

Edited by Jaku

I know I've seen a Saber Marshal's bracer (mission I think), but that's about it. Would be interested too in seeing where you can come across something like these. I believe the PvP/raid vendors have something along these lines as well (along with very nice artifact mods ilvl 51+). Edited by SodaOfYoda

I got some custom bracers randomly from a blue lockbox from some quest I did. So you could just say its random. I've seen some belts on the market as well. I never really cared since bracers and belts aren't overly important to the overall look of the character.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know where these might exist? What woudl drop them?

They drop randomly in the world. My Jugg has both moddable belt and bracers. Look in the market every day until you find one up for a decent price. I bought my bracers for 40k yesterday, i think my belt was like 10.

i suspect they drop in specific places or from certain mobs a bit like "rares" in certain other games.

i already know the source of one of the bounty hunter sets belt and bracers but i ain't sharing it on a forum at the moment :p

in the case of those two one drops from a specific rare mob (but not all the time) and the other drops from droids in two areas on two different planets with a low drop rate.

the info is however, at least partly, on torhead tho in the comments for that particular set.

Edited by Sleekit

I bought orange bracers for my baby Jugg for 5k. I have yet to find belt or bracers for my assassin. If I don't find them soon, I'm going to start spamming with "name your price" in trade :-p

They are exceptionally rare, and I'd certainly pay a few hundred thousand.

Ok luckily you wanted an orange belt and bracer for heavy armor.

You can get these two if you're Empire at the following:

Field Commander Tripton has archetype bracers.

Valen Korik has archetype belts.

Note that the belt and bracers dropped are archetype specific, and some may even exclude an AC. One that comes to mind is the Sith Warrior belt. It requires Heavy Armor which Marauders don't have.

Both mobs can be found near the Dark Temple area. Tripton is located to the right of the entrance to the Dark Temple, up on a catwalk. Korik is located within the Dark Temple near the back left, in the heroic section, behind 3 standard and 4 elite mobs.

Cheers.

(I know this from farming out Saber Marshal pieces)

Lastly these drops are also world drops, so while you may find them elsewhere on appropriate mobs, I was only given leads at the time to these champion mobs and stuck to camping them.

The belt and bracers have only two mod slots: Armoring and Mod, no Enhancement.

Edited by SodaOfYoda