The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how there is not actual ability to create a Poll, so people are resorted to just stating what they want, and scanning through this mess to see the results. Hope someone is keeping tally of the results.

I'll continue to play until my wife decides to stop, but if I had it my way I'd not re-sub until all the bugs from this working beta are worked out.

Yes, I will. I'm enjoying SWTOR immensely. All the people flooding the forums with "this game sucks" posts are perfectly welcome to go back to drag racing their macro sets in a sandbox with their bipedal cows. Edited by Serris_Kell

I'm here until next year. :) My wife bought me a YEAR of SWTOR. I have another 6 month payment to make. And I'll do it. I am having a great time. Hard to believe I have 7 more seperate stories to go after my BH. I LOVE this game. Soloing mainly, but once in a great while I partner up with someone. Keep it going!!!

Yup, love it. Far better then WoW, GW, LotRO or Rift ever was in terms of immersion and actually getting mt want to RP my character which is what an RPG should do.

Yes.

There are plenty of issues they need to address, but I'm happy with what I have right now.

Also, everyone keeps talking about waiting for Guild Wars 2. It just doesn't appeal to me. It looks like a generic Asian MMORPG like Aion.

All that hype they have surrounding "dynamic quests" and such... I really don't think they can pull it off in a way that will make everyone happy.

Yes.

There are plenty of issues they need to address, but I'm happy with what I have right now.

Also, everyone keeps talking about waiting for Guild Wars 2. It just doesn't appeal to me. It looks like a generic Asian MMORPG like Aion.

All that hype they have surrounding "dynamic quests" and such... I really don't think they can pull it off in a way that will make everyone happy.

Most of these folks 'Waiting for GW2' will be the same ones that will be the first to leave when it comes out because of 'bugs' lol.

depends if they fix a few things like the ability delay and bring back the graphic options. or make it feel more like an MMO rather then a single player game

You never played KOTOR or KOTOR II did you? If you did then you'd know they made no bones about it being an RPG. "Bioware story telling in a multi-player environment." Most people hear there's an MMO coming out and they automatically think they're getting SWG or WOW or LOTORO... When they find out it isn't like that, they get disappointed. Do the research people!!!

Edited by DoctorBeckett

unsubbed 3 days in.

The game has potential and after alot of the bug fixes, features added, and gear that actually looks good, then I will pay for the service.

If GW2 comes out prior to updates, then I will never come back. I'm really holding out for GW2.