New Player Races

Prolapse

Let's talk about new player races. Yeah, the game just came out, and there's a good selection of races to choose from, but what would you like to see in future updates/expansions of the game? Me, personally, I want to see Devaronians as a player race. They're in the game already, even as a companion, and they're just plain awesome. They'd make great smugglers and bounty hunters.

Another race I'd love to see playable for the Empire faction specifically is the Falleen, made popular by Prince Xizor in Shadows of the Empire. They'd of course have a seduction social ability they could use to woo their companions.

So what are some of the races you'd like to see playable in the future? Don't be bashful! Post anything.

Voss and Gormacks could be awesome too!

Any race should be able to play troopers/BH's since there is no reason not to choose a life as a bounty hunter/soldier. Except the Miraluka because they see with the force.

Edited by Lolliipopp

I'm an Imp so i hope they become available for the empire. I see no lore reason why Togruta can't be part of the empire.

Speciesism, or xenophobia... empire hates non-humans; use them for slaves, and force labor. Republic is more diverse...

I think they planned for more races originaly, but removed em :(

I know twi'lek used to be able to be troopers and bounty hunters in beta, not sure why they scrapped that.

To much clipping between Gear and Lekku

To much clipping between Gear and Lekku

But they could have actually fixed the problems instead of just removing them. The customization options are already very limited, especially since they made end-game gear un-moddable as well :/

Edited by NasherUK

Whatever the heck Yoda is, and Ewoks. Republic can have the Yoda race, Empire gets the Ewoks. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but it doesn't have to. Wanna know why? Picture an Ewok shooting lightning from his fingertips and flipping around with a red lightsaber. Yea, that's why.

Whatever the heck Yoda is, and Ewoks. Republic can have the Yoda race, Empire gets the Ewoks. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but it doesn't have to. Wanna know why? Picture an Ewok shooting lightning from his fingertips and flipping around with a red lightsaber. Yea, that's why.

Nah republic get yodas and empire gets gungans... perfect targets for my vanguard.

also fyi they're different species.

But they could have actually fixed the problems instead of just removing them. The customization options are already very limited, especially since they made end-game gear un-moddable as well :/

Oh im not saying it was a good reason just it was the reson given. I'm pretty sure it came down to to much work to fix before launch. Its also the reason they dont have any hood up options from robes. In beta those clipped to but they had the quick fix of just removing the hoods.

I'm sure they will come back probly as a legacy option.