November pre orders

Scythian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a fundamental flaw with all you folks making random guesses based on the date of preorder.

Nothing to do with the date, everything to do with the number of accounts.

First 200k, next 200k, etc.

Per Stephen Reid's post "We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on)."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Est 100K today, 150k - 200K tomorrow and increase every day for the next six days = 1mil+.

Per Stephen Reid's post "We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on)."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Est 100K today, 150k - 200K tomorrow and increase every day for the next six days = 1mil+.

you know that 1mil pre order thing is just physical copies, most was probably ordered from origin so atleast 2mil preorders.

I put my code in 11/28 and I'll be pissed if I don't get atleast 3 days of ega

Edited by Fentz

you know that 1mil pre order thing is just physical copies, most was probably ordered from origin so atleast 2mil preorders.

pissed if udont get 3 days for ordering 16 days prior to the EGA launch? thats silly.

Yeah, I have heard the number was far greater than just 1 mill. It's all speculation and guessing based on loose info found on the web. Who knows what the increase in invites will be per day. Devs aren't saying, and while I would like to see more communication, I'm just focusing on tomorrow and beyond.

Yeah, I have heard the number was far greater than just 1 mill. It's all speculation and guessing based on loose info found on the web. Who knows what the increase in invites will be per day. Devs aren't saying, and while I would like to see more communication, I'm just focusing on tomorrow and beyond.

amen to that. i highly doubt ill get in tomorow but i will still follow twitter and the forums most of the day :) as well as refreshing email OVER AND OVER

Everyone should be in by Friday. Bioware knows what kind of a beast they're looking to awaken if people can't access the game on Saturday, and by beast I mean a flood of angry posts on the forums/twitter and canceled preorders.

Good optimism, but TOR's website continues to advertise, as they have for a while now, "You may play up to 5 days early". Unfortuantely, that does not guarantee any early access gameplay.

I'm guessing November pre-orders will be in by Thursday night or Friday morning. If not, then EA & Bioware are being WAY too conservative with their staggering. It's all going to hit the fan on the 20th anyway, so by dragging this out they are really just frustrating people for very little in return.

Personally, I think they tacked the extra 2 days of access on so they could try to get everyone in the game by the time the original start of the early access gets here on the 15th. Perhaps somebody thinks that will earn them points with the players they've done a pretty horrid job of relaying information to so far.

Nobody know's after all this bad juju on the forums and twitter they might speed it up it's only day 1 they said on twitter they will double the amount tommarow so maybe rest of july and august and maybe even september lol and if where lucky maybe they will say fek it and let us all in :D:D

Nobody know's after all this bad juju on the forums and twitter they might speed it up it's only day 1 they said on twitter they will double the amount tommarow so maybe rest of july and august and maybe even september lol and if where lucky maybe they will say fek it and let us all in :D:D

Again, I like that optimism. :D

I pre ordered in nov if i dont get into till like the 19th i wont even play my guild will have out lvled me like crazy.

While it's still a guessing game, I have a good feeling most, if not all the pre-order peoples up to the end of Nov will be in by Sat/Sun. Bottom line, don't get frustrated, play and have fun.