I wonder what percentage will cancel prior to their first billing?

Chiricahua

l hope all kids from warcraft does, but thats just me hoping and guessing.

This makes me laugh....

It was cool to say in beta, but now its just so-last-week

Willing to bet if us "wow'er" quit ,all of us, this game would take a big crap and you would be running around lfg all day, please stop with this.

Bioware doesn't want us to quit. we prop this game up with our monies.

I am thinking of doing this as well. It really doesn't make sense to continute pvp with level 50's and their expertise gear. People want brackets.

A large number will, much more than they expect. The game would have been completely dead in the water if not for the Star Wars IP. The voice acting gets them a few points but the underlying game engine is an outdated broken piece of crap. I haven't see such a horrible engine in years. Better yet, they took all the failed MMO play mechanics from ten years ago and released them anew! Who would have thought any company could be so ignorant as this.

Then there is that reddit interview which is best summarized as, we don't know what we are doing and we certainly aren't going to prioritize anything that what we planned, we know our base will stick it out with anything we feed them

I see people complain about things in game.. Game system is a broken piece of crap?? REALLY?? I haven't experienced any of the problems people are complaining about. If ever I do encounter something, I'll submit a bug report and be on my way.

So many people demand perfection RIGHT AWAY. It's ridiculous. "were paying them to beta test their game". THEN DON'T PAY THEM. I played wow since 8 days after its release, and have played most new mmos that come out (AoC, aion, rift,war, etc). And I think swtor is on to something.

Is it perfect? Nope, but they've got my money for the next 6 months at least.

Also, lack of communication? Take a look at the dec tracker. They're communicating enough.

WEEKLY patches! But you're right, they most definitely are not trying to fix things..

Bads want brackets.

Solo queue want brackets.

Republic on 80% of the servers because the Empire has not only a numbers but talent advantage want brackets.

Bolster is a superior system in every way because it solves some problems, alleviates others, and makes fixing the rest much easier. Just deal, give them a patch or two to improve things.

It takes 5 Days /Played time to level games been out since the 13th 18 days you could have been 50 by now.

the fact that we could be playing on level 50s isn't the problem. im getting real tired of seeing this. this game is designed specifically to encourage leveling ALTERNATE CHARACTERS. which means this statement is a bit counter-intuitive.

i myself, have 3 characters i'm currently leveling just right now, because i like the stories, and they do not need wow style brackets for every 10 levels. keeping the bolster system we have now is great, just put level 50s in there OWN bracket. there's a huge difference between pvp'ing as a 20 vs a 45, and a 20 vs a 50.

Ok the OP has a point here, even though he presented it in a very untactful manner.

Brackets are needed especially when 50's are getting expertise gear, which allows them to scale better in PvP matches.

However my personal opinion is they should add an option to choose which WZ you want to play and then work on brackets, but that's just me.

I am thinking of doing this as well. It really doesn't make sense to continute pvp with level 50's and their expertise gear. People want brackets.

If it came down to PvP (lol Huttball 95% of the time) only, I can't imagine playing this game for the PvP.

I thought Rift's was about as bad as a new MMO could be with regards to PvP, but the PvP here is, at the moment, terrible.

I'll pay to play until I've exhausted the single player quest lines I want to do, but the MMO-ness of this game is...not great.

Glitches and bugs are one thing, but design problems are something completely different.

After PvP, my next biggest complaint is the total lack of UI customization. At least Rift got this right in letting you scale things. But I can't scale or move much of anything, and the one thing I CAN scale and move (raid frames) doesn't actually update remotely timely.