How to lose 400,000 subscribers in the first month, by BioWare

Elytharra

Thread is pointless.

PVP died at launch with expertise!

Face rolled at 15 or a brick walled at 50.. Both kill all PVP.

And without expertise there'd be complaints about the Raiders showing up in nearly full Rakata sets and facerolling everyone because of "raiding gear" superiority. It is what it is and people are goign to complain one way or another.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You rushed to 50. Its not Biowares fault you have a wee bit too much time on your hands.

I'm in the military, hardly even have time to play, and i've been 50 for two weeks and am in almost full champion gear with a valor level of 55. The rest of you lot are just terribly slow, not the reverse.

Edited by Kanojo

Oh please.

Does it suck to be a low-level against 50s? Yes. But if they give 50s their own queue, queues will take exponentially longer, and you'll be back here complaining about that next. They can't win whether they make brackets or not.

400,000 subscribers? Lawls. Strong overreaction. A few hundred thousand subscribers if they don't make another warzone? Please. Who's the little kid again?

who would know that mmo forum posters would be dramatic haha. They have officially announced that new WZs arent coming until March 2012. Like TWO whole months? Thats at least a million subs.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in the military, hardly even have time to play, and i've been 50 for two weeks and am in almost full champion gear with a valor level of 55. The rest of you lot are just terribly slow, not the reverse.

Anyone else concerned that our military has this much time on their hands?

Anyone else concerned that our military has this much time on their hands?

The game has been out for more than a month, if you haven't leveled at least 1 class to 50 yet it's because you play less than an hour a week and are also currently leveling 4 alts

Getting to 50 isn't hard, even with a full time job, which is what his point was. Being a dick when you're horribly, horribly wrong is not warranted here.