Running around for 20 mins to get to Mission Point is disheartening!

KcChieftain

First off this game was pretty thrilling up til level 10, now I am not so impresssed.. having to run around for 20 minutes to get to a mission point is driving me crazy...

Secondly Galactic Market Kiosks are nowhere to be found! Having to go back to the space station every time is ridiculous. (I know there are more)

Third the Battlegrounds are bugged.. (10meg internet speed) toons aren't where they are supposed to be half the time and some become jittery and it seems to be very laggy.

(My son already quit this game due to all the running around.)

The running around isn't bad at all. It's suppose to make you feel like you're part of a universe.

If you were not running around to get to places(before you get a mount) then people would complain that this game doesn't feel like you're traveling on a quest and that it just too easy to complete things fast.

no running around = no feeling of being part of a large world

Edited by EIGHTT

What do you think the "MASSIVE" in Massive Multiplayer Online Game do you not comprehend?

The worlds in this game are among some of the smallest worlds I've seen in any MMO, and you're complaining about having to walk?

I hope you realize that for every movement speed buff you get, the world you travel in gets smaller. If you run two times faster, you're essentially cutting the size of the planet in half. The worlds are small as it is.

In essence,

Welcome to MMOs. Deal with it.

This game will plateau off and eventually begin losing subscribers if they don't fix this.. (already lost 1 and getting ready to lose number 2 in the same household!) complain and say you love it all you want! Oh, and I'm not lost and I do have force run.. jeesh

I know it's not 20 mins but it's far to long from point to point running

First off this game was pretty thrilling up til level 10, now I am not so impresssed.. having to run around for 20 minutes to get to a mission point is driving me crazy...

Secondly Galactic Market Kiosks are nowhere to be found! Having to go back to the space station every time is ridiculous. (I know there are more)

Third the Battlegrounds are bugged.. (10meg internet speed) toons aren't where they are supposed to be half the time and some become jittery and it seems to be very laggy.

MMO's are not for your family it seems. Nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

Complaining about a staple of a genre is what you are doing. It's the equivalent of my complaining that god of war requires button mashing and the developers should change that.

This game will plateau off and eventually begin losing subscribers if they don't fix this.. (already lost 1 and getting ready to lose number 2 in the same household!) complain and say you love it all you want! Oh, and I'm not lost and I do have force run.. jeesh

Quit crying, get to level 25 and buy a speeder.

That or go back to whatever games you were playing where you didn't have to travel anywhere.

This just proves my earlier point that people will complain that;

"the game is too small",

"the game is too large",

"the game is too much like wow"

"the game is not enough like wow"

No matter what, people will whine.

there are a bunch of threads saying that the worlds are not big enough, and i've seen other threads like this one, essentially complaining that they are too big or take to long to move through.

basically, you can't make everybody happy all the time.

Quit crying, get to level 25 and buy a speeder.

That or go back to whatever games you were playing where you didn't have to travel anywhere.

This just proves my earlier point that people will complain that;

"the game is too small",

"the game is too large",

"the game is too much like wow"

"the game is not enough like wow"

No matter what, people will whine.

Woops... guess someone had my PoV already... Thanks. :)

There are quests and story to do on the way. If you just do the class story and skip everything else, you may have 10minute runs to Q objective

I once took 6 days of gameplay to camp a particular spawn in Everquest for part of my epic quest.

No sympathy for a 20 minute walk to a mission point. Sorry.