Where is the cancel sub link at?

The last time I used it (at the GS5 launch), it was in the Account page at the very bottom of the page.  It’s a link, and it can be hard to spot.

Edit not the account link from the forum page, but the SWTOR.com page.  My swtor, then my account, then sign into your account.  Should be bottom of that page.

Edited by Advocatis
Ambiguous post.

What do you see at the bottom of the subscription page,

I get the following:

image.png.a3a9e53db12e36a1d828b89c4c466e52.png

I do not have a recurring subscription to cancel (I cancel it already)

I do have game time remaining however, which is why it shows as subscription is active

If you are unsubbing. Make sure you fill out the questionnaire why you are leaving. The more people that do that the better. Maybe then the higher ups will start asking the managers of this game why they keep driving so many people away. 

• Like 2

Hmm I thought I had recurring sub maybe I got the other by accident cause It only shows me with 6 days left on my time.  Either way its not recurring so its all good sorry to have bothered you all :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrixxieTriss said:

If you are unsubbing. Make sure you fill out the questionnaire why you are leaving. The more people that do that the better. Maybe then the higher ups will start asking the managers of this game why they keep driving so many people away. 

Yep. Filled it out in great detail. Not that anyone will actually care. Obviously.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, xeoneex said:

Thats just it I went to subscriptions, says I have an active sub and I see no cancel subscription at all, just view your payment and redeem code.

So maybe you don't have a recurring subscription? Pretty sure they sell a 60 day option that's a 1 time payment. 60 days and it's over.

22 hours ago, Advocatis said:

The last time I used it (at the GS5 launch), it was in the Account page at the very bottom of the page.  It’s a link, and it can be hard to spot.

Edit not the account link from the forum page, but the SWTOR.com page.  My swtor, then my account, then sign into your account.  Should be bottom of that page.

you used to have to page down a few times through blank space to see the unsubscribe link. They hid it down there to try and confuse people.

14 hours ago, xeoneex said:

Hmm I thought I had recurring sub maybe I got the other by accident cause It only shows me with 6 days left on my time.  Either way its not recurring so its all good sorry to have bothered you all :)

It says that you have N days left even on recurring subscriptions, where N is the number of days that you have left from what you already paid for, and it's therefore the number of days until it renews.

But everyone else here has overlooked one small point: did you subscribe through the SWTOR website or through Steam?  If you subscribed through Steam, you must cancel through Steam.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 2:19 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

But everyone else here has overlooked one small point: did you subscribe through the SWTOR website or through Steam?  If you subscribed through Steam, you must cancel through Steam.

Subscribing through Stream is a known no-no, but yeah, some people still do it for some reason. So thanks for pointing this out.