While we are at it... let's nerf this too....

In the spirit of nerfing the conquest points from rep by 82%, let's make these tokens worth 18,000CQP. /s

I've been stock piling these up for a couple years now. I'm planning on using them for in the event of illness/injuries that prevent me from playing the game.

20 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

I've been stock piling these up for a couple years now. I'm planning on using them for in the event of illness/injuries that prevent me from playing the game.

Just hope that when they discontinue them (they are just a one-click rep token x 2.5, after all), they grandfather in your stockpile.  I wouldn't count on it, though.

Might as well nerf the 3x weeklies you can do on one character. Like the PvP weeklies, GSF weeklies, et al. Why does this ability to do three weeklies on one character even exist?

7 minutes ago, Saeten said:

Must be time to increase personal conquest to 200k.  The enormous amount of conquest objectives points they just added is phenomenal!

cool, but it is server wide and automatically finishes every characters conquests :)

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xordevoreaux said:

Ah yes, yet another casual fomentation of a very predictable pitchfork rebellion when the devs do precisely what 3 people say without any further input from anyone else.

Good job, guys.

This seems to be SOP with many MMo devs lately

A couple of influencers can buy a few drinks at PAX and all of a sudden they are calling the shots....😒

1 hour ago, Darkestmonty said:

cool, but it is server wide and automatically finishes every characters conquests :)

lol..  no I meant the target, not the item. Keep the token at 100k but make personal conquest target 200k...

6 minutes ago, Saeten said:

lol..  no I meant the target, not the item. Keep the token at 100k but make personal conquest target 200k...

soo I like my idea better :)

server wide conquest tokens GO!!

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 1