Copero is the worst stronghold

I'm just chiming in to remind everyone that nothing will ever be as bad as the Umbara SH. Why the first act of that flashpoint was turned into a SH, I'll never know.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1

I like the Copero stronghold because I have some Naboo vibes with this one (House Naberrie - Padmé Amidala's house).

But I admit the stronghold is really small for some parts: some rooms are too small. West Wing Guest Room is the perfect size for a room in the Copero stronghold and all rooms should have gotten this size because West Wing Exterior and Suite room is too small (I wanted to make a bedroom but it's really small so I can't use many things in this room).

The balconies have the right size for two of them (for example, the one in the West Wing Exterior). I hope we will get a bigger one if we get a Voss stronghold. :t_smile:

Many Coperon decorations can't be used because of small hooks (mostly the ones on the walls) and it's really a disappointment.

"The ceilings in most rooms are too low to use any of the ceiling hooks": I agree with this but I find some ceilings to fit well with the stronghold and to be honest I really hesitate to put ceilings because I find the architectural style very nice and I don't want to modify it to keep this style.

An other point: I really wanted a bigger garden in Copero, or at least a little garden. Don't get me wrong, I like this style but just one should have been enough ( for example, the West Wing Lookout). The East Wing Lookout could have been a little garden or square. I really wanted to get one. So I hope if we get a Voss stronghold, we will get a big garden of park with this Voss stronghold. :t_smile:

I also admit I get many ideas for this stronghold (better ideas than some other stronghold) but it "slows" by some too small rooms (West Wing Guest Room is the perfect size and I got good ideas for the room with the same size).

Edited by orichichan

3 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I'm just chiming in to remind everyone that nothing will ever be as bad as the Umbara SH. Why the first act of that flashpoint was turned into a SH, I'll never know.

the reason umbara was put in was because people are DYING for another stronghold.  they were getting quite upset.  sooo there you have it lol

Just now, Sarfux said:

the reason umbara was put in was because people are DYING for another stronghold.  they were getting quite upset.  sooo there you have it lol

A "Quantity > Quality" problem

4 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

A "Quantity > Quality" problem

that train is sooo odd. cant even decide what to do with it.  prisoner transport? spice train? o.O

• Like 1

I haven't got it all unlocked yet and have not started decorating as I am finishing up a couple of my other ones, particularly Manaan as I wanted it to be a specific theme, a vacation, and therefore have been very picky on the decoration I put in there.   I imagine when I get to it I can make it work in my way when I decide on a theme.

The Copero Stronghold looks very nice, but is really difficult to decorate. The rooms are simply too low. 50% of the decorations that you could put up don't fit in the room...it's a shame. What's the point of decorating roofs that you can't actually reach? 60-70% are small floor or wall hooks, but are there really enough decorations to really put them to good use? In the end, the FP and OP decorations are hanging on the walls everywhere. Many decorations are limited to 10 pieces. I can no longer use these decorations because they are installed in other Strongholds.
But I like the system where you have to unlock the rooms one after the other. This gives me the opportunity to concentrate on one area at a time and think about the next one and possibly get decorations. I like this.....

On 3/18/2024 at 2:28 PM, Sarfux said:

that train is sooo odd. cant even decide what to do with it.  prisoner transport? spice train? o.O

I personally had a lot of fun with the train.  Sure you had to get creative.   For me it became a criminal headquarters.   First I decorated it like a train, with passenger cars and cargo cars. but gave some cars over to functions.. like an underworld medical center with creepy medical experiments, or another room that was all ammo being transported. 

I stopped long ago making them "houses" for characters.. and now just decorated them as cool themed environments I have control over.

• Like 3

My issue with the Stronghold is that other than 1 door which can be opened with credits (if you are a sub) none of the other can be unless you go though the season. Which is fine for the two accounts I am subbed with at present time. My other accounts however, I can get the stronghold but never open it up. Even at a later date if I sub. I go though my accounts subbing only maybe once a year or every other year. Only have one account going full time. However even if I did sub to all of them I could never work though galactic seasons on all of them, just not enough time. I think this is just short sited by BS to do it this way.  On my F2P accounts only doing the first level to get the stronghold. 

As of yet not gone though GS enough to open any doors except the one you can buy with credits. Reading though the comments on this thread about poor deco hooks is disappointing. Deco aside or lank of available deco hooks, over all I do like the stronghold.  New strongholds in future been gotten though GS is OK. Just more thought need to go into it on how it can be opened up. Having the vast majority of doors locked right at entry point was just very poor thinking on your part BS, however can easily be corrected by allowing the door tokens being brought with season tokens at a later time. 

Out of interest, it says some can only be opened with CC, how much are these 3 doors to open? I some just buy there way though the season with CC so someone knows the answer.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 12:16 PM, Screaming_Ziva said:

I have the entire stronghold unlocked.  It doesn't get any better.

Thanks for this. I wasn't really planning to open the real money rooms, but now I know I never will.

On 3/19/2024 at 3:28 AM, Sarfux said:

I made it into a mobile black market auction house. It is, imo, very cool.

• Like 1

For me, the train I use to transport all those big purple crystals you get from FP on Ilum 🙂

I like the coporo from the outside, but I am having difficulty on the inside, the ceilings are very low. I did find a place for my copero latterns, but only 2 of them.  Also there is only 1 ship-sized hook that I've found.

As far as the quests and what to get him, Vulkk has it on his website for SWTOR. Haven't gotten that far personally because the only SH I have for C. is on Vizla and my chiss character is still working on first quest because she hasn't done SOR yet, so I have to level her so she can do the FP required.

• Like 1

I tried to use the giant voss tree on the star ship hook point in the cave ...the tree literally clips thru the cave and pokes out the top id have to screen it to show what it mean but lets just say It dont look right

On the other hand my baby progenitor feeder pool fits there just fine ....

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, cloneofdax said:

My issue with the Stronghold is that other than 1 door which can be opened with credits (if you are a sub) none of the other can be unless you go though the season. Which is fine for the two accounts I am subbed with at present time. My other accounts however, I can get the stronghold but never open it up. Even at a later date if I sub. I go though my accounts subbing only maybe once a year or every other year. Only have one account going full time. However even if I did sub to all of them I could never work though galactic seasons on all of them, just not enough time. I think this is just short sited by BS to do it this way.  On my F2P accounts only doing the first level to get the stronghold. 

As of yet not gone though GS enough to open any doors except the one you can buy with credits. Reading though the comments on this thread about poor deco hooks is disappointing. Deco aside or lank of available deco hooks, over all I do like the stronghold.  New strongholds in future been gotten though GS is OK. Just more thought need to go into it on how it can be opened up. Having the vast majority of doors locked right at entry point was just very poor thinking on your part BS, however can easily be corrected by allowing the door tokens being brought with season tokens at a later time. 

Out of interest, it says some can only be opened with CC, how much are these 3 doors to open? I some just buy there way though the season with CC so someone knows the answer.

having this tied to seasons was the dumbest decision ever.  i already gave up . especially since i have visited other ones that were fully unlocked and the small hallways and stuff are disheartening.  It's very decieving from the outside 

2 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

I tried to use the giant voss tree on the star ship hook point in the cave ...the tree literally clips thru the cave and pokes out the top id have to screen it to show what it mean but lets just say It dont look right

On the other hand my baby progenitor feeder pool fits there just fine ....

it's like they shrank the whole stronghold plot LOL

Here we go lets see if I can upload these ... I am feeling a miss quote and a full quote for the last screen ... "Your gona need a bigger cave" because "That is one big damn tree"...

Now to be fair I do like the scenery of the stronghold in general and the surrounding area Id give the concept of the stronghold a B and the execution of said concept an D

I wasnt expecting to fit all my giant stuff in this area its more for giggles but all it really does is reassure my purchase of my alderaan stronghold... which Im tempted to post some screens of to make it clear how different the concepts of the star ship hook points are on copero vs alderaan

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_23_37_922777.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_24_49_456687.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_25_33_547743.jpg

Edited by Luciferior
  • Like 1

Now to post what some of those decors look like in the open when you can actually see them vs what look like jammed into that tiny cave thats supposed to be a *starship* hook point and maybe itl fit actual ships in there better..

But theres no reason for me to put money into decors for a stronghold I wouldnt be able to enjoy I forget how much I spent to open up alderaan all the way it wasnt cheap granted copero is basically free for the beginning parts but I am not getting the impression its even remotely close to worth it as Alderaan was for me If there was an oricon or hoth stronghold with the space of alderaans castle Id move in a literal heartbeat 

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_43_18_171735.thumb.jpg.85133a104d08e6e7e2fd46ceb2e6f456.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_41_39_761233.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-21_16_43_52_551438.jpg

Edited by Luciferior
  • Like 1

For Copero I put my Imp agents starship on the starship hook. My big decos are on other starship hooks: Tatooine,  Alderaan, etc. 

At least with Copero tho I don't have to worry about it being blown to smithereens in 3,000 years. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, Traceguy said:

At least it is unique,  something completely different to all the rest.  Bit too many SHs have "penthouse, nice manor or pirate outpost" written on them. It is kinda ironic  how literally 0 Strongholds are actual..Strongholds. None of them scream "Military Base" or "Navy Outpost" in same way like half a dozen of them scream " nice manor" or "penthouse apartment"

It is too bad we still don't have our own personal capital ships to deco for example. Besides guildships ofc.

Edited by Stradlin
  • Like 2

Strongholds that I use the title "Republic" or "Imperial" I usually have owned by a Trooper or Agent, and I usually make them a "military" type base themed.  I agree about a capital ship tho. That would be the ideal decorations for military use.

• Like 1

I have a question for those who have it unlocked already.

Are the npcs from the story still there?  I am getting more of a 'This is a hotel' vibe from the story.  I wanted it to be MY stronghold and not simply be a tenant.  Also for the love of whatever get rid of the damn ugly npc giving us the missions when done.  Move him to our ship, whatever.  I noticed they removed all hooks around him making it a real challenge to bury him, name and all.

Why do I get a sense they were drunk at 2am working on this

Dev 1:  Ok, ok lets make the hallways so thin 80% of decos won't fit  *snorts and laughter from others
Dev 2:  Oh I know lets stick the ugliest bug eyed alien at the door where they will see him constantly *more laughter*
Dev 1:  Wait, wait we can remove the hooks around him also *Laughter and stomping the floor*
Dev 2:  Lower the cailings!  80% of lights won't work, floor decos will burst through also!  All the copero lights will not fit *Clutching sides laughing*
Dev 1:  We will put hooks on all the roofs, get this, with no stairs!  They will have to hop about and figure what to do *Tears rolling down eyes laughing so hard*

Edited by Cindron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stradlin said:

At least it is unique,  something completely different to all the rest.  Bit too many SHs have "penthouse, nice manor or pirate outpost" written on them. It is kinda ironic  how literally 0 Strongholds are actual..Strongholds. None of them scream "Military Base" or "Navy Outpost" in same way like half a dozen of them scream " nice manor" or "penthouse apartment"

It is too bad we still don't have our own personal capital ships to deco for example. Besides guildships ofc.

there should be things that are actual strongholds.  I want a cool military style base or something.  like a czerka compound, or the village in kotor 2 when the rebels attack, or something like that.  or the underground base of czerka on telos.  

3 hours ago, Cindron said:

I have a question for those who have it unlocked already.

Are the npcs from the story still there?  I am getting more of a 'This is a hotel' vibe from the story.  I wanted it to be MY stronghold and not simply be a tenant.  Also for the love of whatever get rid of the damn ugly npc giving us the missions when done.  Move him to our ship, whatever.  I noticed they removed all hooks around him making it a real challenge to bury him, name and all.

Why do I get a sense they were drunk at 2am working on this

Dev 1:  Ok, ok lets make the hallways so thin 80% of decos won't fit  *snorts and laughter from others
Dev 2:  Oh I know lets stick the ugliest bug eyed alien at the door where they will see him constantly *more laughter*
Dev 1:  Wait, wait we can remove the hooks around him also *Laughter and stomping the floor*
Dev 2:  Lower the cailings!  80% of lights won't work.  All the copero lights will not fit *Clutching sides laughing*
Dev 1:  We will put hooks on all the roofs, get this, with no stairs!  They will have to hop about and figure what to do *Tears rolling down eyes laughing so hard*

omg you are right!! it feels like a hotel! THATS what it is!! the hallways are just hallways to your tenant room.