Blueprint fragments considered garbage and sold accidentally...

There is no reputation in this season, so you can safely vendor all of them. They only count towards the achievement to find 1,500 by the end of the season. The counter updates as soon as they enter inventory, so they don't need to be stored.

It's a running theme in the last two seasons.

1. Last seasonal currency was pebbles.

2. Repository of Dark Wisdom was filled with garbage and the game encouraged us to explore.

3. Now seasonal currency is literally vendor trash.

I think someone is sending a message and I agree with it - changes introduced in last two seasons are trash.

• Like 1

Yeah I panicked a bit at this but reading the small print (always wise) says that they are useless and can be sold for a small amount of credits. Personally I'm pleased with this, one less currency among the myriad we already have and no rep to grind. Good! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

Yeah I panicked a bit at this but reading the small print (always wise) says that they are useless and can be sold for a small amount of credits. Personally I'm pleased with this, one less currency among the myriad we already have and no rep to grind. Good! :)

You didn't have to ever grind season rep. You'd get it just by completing seasons objectives or killing FP/Ops bosses. Then you could stand still and rapid click the rep tokens. The only challenge was dumping the currency when you hit 200/200, because if you forget to do it, you lose out on picking any more up

Edited by Traceguy