Will Loth-Cat be on vendor?

No way you'll get there via progression. You can still unlock levels via credits or CC. Don't know if it's worth it to you, but that way you'd get it for sure rather than relying on a future possibility which may or may not become reality.

8 hours ago, BombshellKes said:

That's way too much cash lmao. None of my characters would have anywhere near enough. 🤣

I purchased 7,000 Cartel Cash (the amount I needed to Unlock up to that level) to get it, and then did the Legacy Unlock so my other characters can claim it. 😸

This is the way. :csw_fett:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Whykara said:

50 dollar for a digital cat? This is most definitely not the way 💀

You've forgotten all the OTHER gear and loot boxes that get unlocked along the way in over 80 levels before the Loth-Cat! You get all of that stuff, too!

Which reminds me, I need to level up the new character I created to where he has access to his banks so he can be a "mule" to store all my new gear! 😄😄😄

We definitely need a lot more storage expansions for our characters! 

2 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

You've forgotten all the OTHER gear and loot boxes that get unlocked along the way in over 80 levels before the Loth-Cat! You get all of that stuff, too!

Which reminds me, I need to level up the new character I created to where he has access to his banks so he can be a "mule" to store all my new gear! 😄😄😄

Forgot to add: I now have 5 characters. All 5 can claim the Loth-Cat, and the other assorted loot will be split up amongst them. So, split 5 ways, that's only $10 per character on my Legacy. Not too bad when you break it down like that! 😎

I have spoken. :csw_fett:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

So let's see spend $50.00 for a digital item or spend the $50.00 for marketing my books........  Not a hard choice.

1 hour ago, casirabit said:

So let's see spend $50.00 for a digital item or spend the $50.00 for marketing my books........  Not a hard choice.

The choice is personal for everyone (as is the price, since it depends on how far one progressed naturally). In order to get GS rewards, one can invest: a) time, b) money, or c) combination of time and money. They are also free to invest neither time nor money and forfeit the rewards. The problem only arises when someone doesn't want to invest anything yet still complaints about not getting the rewards.

I, personally, would like some of the rewards still be obtainable after (or some time after) the season is over, but still by investing a, b, or c - not just given out, or with minimal investment. But, since I'm not a decision maker, my personal preferences are just that - personal preferences. And I'm pretty sure even decision makers don't have everything decided yet.

So, when someone asks if a certain reward will be on a vendor in a future, the only possible answer is "maybe it will, and maybe it won't" since nobody knows. They do however still have a short opportunity to pay for it with cash and guarantee to get it - whether they do so, depends on their personal situation and on how much they want said reward.

Edited by VegaMist
  • Like 3

So, despite my best efforts, there were a few items I couldn't claim (pretty much all of them were paired up with a currency I'm at the ridiculously low cap for, and the game wouldn't let me claim them because I couldn't claim the currency.)  They got emailed to me, along with the currencies I still can't claim, which will now sit in my email inbox until I CAN claim them. 

I went to the Fleet and checked the Vendors there.  The Loth-Cat Kitten is NOT available from the Vendors, at least not yet, anyway.  I know old items turn up there eventually, and cycle in and out of availability on a seemingly weekly basis, but I have no idea how long to expect it to take before the Loth-Cat could show up there. 

I'll keep checking in on the Vendors, and if I see it available from them, I'll post it in this thread. 

24 minutes ago, ReKabNad said:

So, despite my best efforts, there were a few items I couldn't claim (pretty much all of them were paired up with a currency I'm at the ridiculously low cap for, and the game wouldn't let me claim them because I couldn't claim the currency.)  They got emailed to me, along with the currencies I still can't claim, which will now sit in my email inbox until I CAN claim them. 

I went to the Fleet and checked the Vendors there.  The Loth-Cat Kitten is NOT available from the Vendors, at least not yet, anyway.  I know old items turn up there eventually, and cycle in and out of availability on a seemingly weekly basis, but I have no idea how long to expect it to take before the Loth-Cat could show up there. 

I'll keep checking in on the Vendors, and if I see it available from them, I'll post it in this thread. 

Thanks

• Like 1

They got emailed to me, along with the currencies I still can't claim, which will now sit in my email inbox until I CAN claim them. 

Don't those emails self-delete in 30 days?

Edited by VegaMist
  • Sad 1

On 1/22/2024 at 6:58 PM, ReKabNad said:

That's true, but...

Pop quiz: how much did it cost to unlock the HK-55 return mission and the Shroud of Memory (?name) mission in 2016?

There are two possible answers, and which answer is right depends on the specific player:

• I got it for free, because I was going to be subscribed anyway for the subscriber benefits, including getting immediate access to the individual chapters X to XVI of KotFE as soon as they released, so I didn't pay anything that I wouldn't have paid anyway.  The net cost for me, therefore, was zero.
  • ===> those players (some of them have posted about this on the forums) stayed subscribed *solely* to get the mission (and by implication, didn't bother playing much or even at all during that time).  They paid $100 or local currency equivalent for the subscriber time (11 January to 1 August).

If the other stuff isn't interesting (the Cartel Coins are the most interesting part, frankly), getting that other stuff is of no importance, and so it becomes $50 for a minipet.  Not good value.

• 5 weeks later...

I still have yet to see this Loth-Cat Pet at the Vendors in the Fleet.  They're sure taking their sweet time with it, aren't they? 🙄

The vendors may only update when the following season starts.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 6:39 AM, Darkestmonty said:

The vendors may only update when the following season starts.

Right, so, new Season started today, yeah?  STILL no Loth-Cat Kitten on the vendors, BUT they have new items tied into the new Season!  You can get this new animal Mount that looks like a cousin of the Tauntauns, and just what Book of Boba Fett fans have been waiting for... you can now get... SPACE VESPAS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

Right, so, new Season started today, yeah?  STILL no Loth-Cat Kitten on the vendors, BUT they have new items tied into the new Season!  You can get this new animal Mount that looks like a cousin of the Tauntauns, and just what Book of Boba Fett fans have been waiting for... you can now get... SPACE VESPAS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

lol yeah I saw those. the only thing that looks good this season are the Cartel Coins.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

STILL not available on the Vendor, so glad I spent the money to catch up on all the Galactic Seasons stuff so I could get it!  But this DOES give me a good suggestion for Version 8.0 that I'll post later on. 

3 minutes ago, ReKabNad said:

STILL not available on the Vendor, so glad I spent the money to catch up on all the Galactic Seasons stuff so I could get it!  But this DOES give me a good suggestion for Version 8.0 that I'll post later on. 

I think this pet was one of the signature rewards for Season 5, so I don't think it will ever appear on the vendor. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they add a reskinned version to the cartel market someday.

• 2 weeks later...