The Memory Heist Guide?

IramUnleashed

I found a way into HK-24 cell but have no clue how to remove his memory core. When I click him I'm getting zapped after a few seconds. Any ideas?

What I did:

* used the vent next to the console with the guard and then another vent to the right

* started the fire which caused the console guard to move away

* used the console and unlocked the third cell

* zapped the droid in front of a cell and quickly run to the boxes so that droid Annoyed Zap would destroy the boxes and unlock vent to hk-24 cell

* used the vent in cell C

* tried removing memory core but I'm being zapped constantly and not sure how to progress

Edited by RaYell

25 minutes ago, LordAndrewcz said:

So, I noticed you get a buff when you go over the vents there, and voila. You "build pressure" running over the two vents near HK-24 to build the stacks to 10, and the generators explode, thus removing the zapping electricity. :) 

this saved me i was losing my mind lmao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heatherwilde said:

None of this worked. I am in the cell with HK but keep getting zapped regardless to all the hints tried. Ever tried resetting phase and tried redoing the mission. Nothing worked🙁

Did you try parking the mouse droid on the vents just in front of the HK?

• Like 1

I've gotten Cresh open, but I can't get to the vent behind the boxes, mouse droids can't jump and i can't find the right path through them :(

Nevermind, fixed it!  In case anyone has the same Stuck, you have to attack the big droid, THEN go hide behind the boxes, his zap will explode them!

Edited by EnbyDisaster_
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JadisUK said:

But I'm just  a fellow gamer! 

question for you ( or anyone who has completed this entire Lane questline:  Are we supposed to get any type of  ITEM  reward ?  Because all i got was a 'reputation' item and the Achievement.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

question for you ( or anyone who has completed this entire Lane questline:  Are we supposed to get any type of  ITEM  reward ?  Because all i got was a 'reputation' item and the Achievement.

As far as I'm aware that is all you get so far, here's hoping for more! :) 

4 minutes ago, JadisUK said:

As far as I'm aware that is all you get so far, here's hoping for more! 

ok ugh  such a bummer  and i just really hope  BioSword  won't keep dragging out this whole entire  'Basilisk Droid'  quest carrot  for more than update 7.5

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

didnt think they could make these quests even more obscure and grindy...wow

and when you finally get back to Kane you only get  2 Hidden Chain Insignia and some reputation points...yeeesh

Could we at least get the title Grind Master?

still if they could get the voice actor for HK to be a hk voice in the Mandoverse shows Id be happy

Edited by Alericus

• 2 weeks later...

As it turns out I learned the secret on accident and confirmed it laster via SWTORista's page if I am correct.

ANSWER:

Basically, as the droid, stand on one of the corner air vents for a while (like a while awhile) the pressure will build up and blow up the grate.  You wont get zapped now.

14 hours ago, wursta said:

As it turns out I learned the secret on accident and confirmed it laster via SWTORista's page if I am correct.

ANSWER:

Basically, as the droid, stand on one of the corner air vents for a while (like a while awhile) the pressure will build up and blow up the grate.  You wont get zapped now.

I said that in a previous post in this thread.

On 12/6/2023 at 11:13 AM, LordAndrewcz said:

So, I noticed you get a buff when you go over the vents there, and voila. You "build pressure" running over the two vents near HK-24 to build the stacks to 10, and the generators explode, thus removing the zapping electricity. :) 

Noice. You're the first one to post the correct solution! Thank you!

• Like 1