The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Roll back the servers

malignment

True true...

2 months down the line.....does it matter? Just b/c those people ruined the game with the rush to 50... Makes no matter to me......

It will matter when you try to pvp and get dominated by people in full pvp gear because they got all kinds of exploited gear.

roll back everyone on the 15th if the bug is fixed by then, otherwise do it on the 20th and pretend like you planned it all along. good job BioWare!

-i only say roll back everyone because by tomorrow it will be impossible to tell who might have used the exploit just a little bit not enough that its obvious but enough that its unfair.

Edited by superdupermutant
addition

Hey BW....i didnt preorder until yesterday. Because this will be unfair to me, roll back everyone to please me. I dont care about everyone who pre ordered early. Its all about me. Make me happy or i wont buy the game.

Seriously people, listen to yourselves.

Tomorrow, im hitting best buy and demand they give me black friday prices. Its not fair that people camp out and i didnt get a chance to buy anything. Epic fail best buy. They better please me.

no buddy. It's about the fact that people are using a broken game mechanic to level uber fast.

if its a french guy , it wasnt pvp... they always surrender..

unless its a pvp/surrender expliot... Interesting

technically this issue is about both sides surrendering before the game could complete... so it very well could be a frenchie

What exactly is this supposed exploit, anyway? I queued for warzones earlier and they ended due to imbalance a few times, I got 700 XP for wasting 4 minutes each, then stopped queueing and went back to straight questing because it was pointless to just go in wasting time for a few mobs' worth of XP. Edited by Ancen

It makes the first panic patch where they slow down everybody because they didn't realize how fast guilds would tear through their content come sooner. Happens in every MMO.

this isn't about power leveling. This is about exploiting empty warzones that give you a ton of XP and quit after a minute because they're empty.

Hello Everyone,

Stephen Reid has commented on this issue,

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

We are closing this thread at this time and encourage you to direct your discussion to the current thread on the topic. Thank you!