Question about increasing Reputation with G.A.M.E. since Mars 28!

cunctatorg

Hi all! 

I still need almost 20k reputation points in order to achieve Legend Status with G.A.M.E.  Is this still feasible? How? 

The same question regarding Reputation with Fen Zeil's Organization... 

However I have the ... suspicion that a Legend Status with G.A.M.E. will give me the opportunity to have a few Pazaak matches with PH4-LNX!! 
Is that correct? However the relevant ... promise was obvious within PH4-LNX speeches!  

You can get the turn-in items randomly as loot from killing mobs out in the world with Fen Zeil or PH4-LNX as your companion. If Fen Zeil is out, you can get the turn-in items for his rep. If PH4-LNX is out, you can get the turn-in items for her rep. Every 5 to 20 tokens you can give to the companion for a rep token (20 items = 1 purple rep token) for their rep. It's probably going to be a grind, but it can be done. You might want to space things out to avoid getting bored, like only farm mobs an hour a day.

Edited by ThanderSnB

I have tried, you can still get module drops. But even with Jawa intel it is so so slow. Despite doing heroics or killing a lot of trash mobs on Nar Shadaa or Tatooine. I tried one time with Jawa intel and i got 13 modules in one hour, just killing trash mobs on Tatooine and doing heroics on Nar Shadaa.

Edited by iamnotacrook

Thank you very-very much all! 
Well, this is an issue for BioWare to take care of ...; me thinks! 

Only Nar Shaddaa and Tattoine? I have to take it (in) face value since I run a lot of dailies with PH4-LNX on Ruhnuk and I got zero ( = 0, not ... 0!) modules... 

Well, what about Pazaak with PH4-LNX after achieving Legend Status with G.A.M.E.?!? Is that true? Not yet?

I actually want to know what the droprate for the G.A.M.E. modules is as well. Unlike the Shadow Syndicate drops, the droprate for the GAME modules are extremely low and I had to resort using Jawa Intel which isn't bad BUT what bothers me is the Jawa Intel 60 minutes timer is real time meaning I need to spend 1 hour and I can't log out and take a break. Also not to mention that 500 Jawa Junk (purple) cost to buy the Jawa Intel is a bit too expensive imho. Can anyone confirm that GAME modules still drop after Season 4 started? I haven't tried as much but when using PH4-LNX I only been getting Note of Reflection

7 hours ago, cunctatorg said:

Thank you very-very much all! 
Well, this is an issue for BioWare to take care of ...; me thinks! 

Only Nar Shaddaa and Tattoine? I have to take it (in) face value since I run a lot of dailies with PH4-LNX on Ruhnuk and I got zero ( = 0, not ... 0!) modules... 

Well, what about Pazaak with PH4-LNX after achieving Legend Status with G.A.M.E.?!? Is that true? Not yet?

I can confirm that YOU DON'T need to farm mobs in Nar Shadaa and Tatooine. As long as you have PH4-LNX equipped, you can farm anywhere. I farm my GAME modules in level 1 planets (Tython, Korriban, etc) simply because it is much easier to kill mobs and the respawn rate is much higher. If you are desperately needing modules I would do this method rather then taking PH4-LNX doing heroics/dailies because killing mobs will take longer.

Edited by Eneriango
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why they don't just make which rep item you want to drop selectable...

In the same way you can choose which discipline you want your loot drops be...

It's not like it's some hard-to-get exclusive thing, so why basically take the hampster wheels out for people late to the party? 

I spent hours wtih PH4 yesterday to try and get GAME tokens to drop.  Two area dailies, a flashpoint - nothing dropped.  At all.  I got more Notes than I did GAME tokens.

There's nothing about the token that says it's been stopped and is supposed to drop for those of us who still have reputation to complete.

• Thanks 1

I did this 3 and 2 days ago with PH4-LNX on Tatooine empire side outside a heroic area where 2 are close to eachother and without jawa intel... within those two days i got 10 just from trash mobs and me going bananas with Sorc AoE attacks. So a lot of kills in that period but just under 1 hour just to see the difference how it goes without Jawa intel.

Before 7.2.1/Season 4 i did this with Jawa intel in the same area and i got 13 in one hour going between Tatooine trash mobs and heroics and the same on Nar Shadaa. So it is really really slow. According to articles you can get this stuff on Quesh as well but i have not tried it. 

I have tried even have PH4-LNX out on story flashpoint Black talon and veteran flashpoint Hammer station, nothing there even with her beside you.

So you can still get them even now and after season 4, but even with Jawa intel every now and then if you can afford it, it is going to be slow. At this rate i start to ask myself if that reputation is really worth this horrible, slow grind :p

Edited by iamnotacrook

Both here and on in this article it says "Jawa Intel Tips: A player named Aldo messaged me and mentioned that they used the Jawa Intel on a Syndicate world (like Tatooine)" So look up Syndicate planets and here it says "Players who do not want to do group activities like Flashpoints or Operations will want to work on fighting enemies on planets with known Syndicate ties, which have a higher chance of dropping Underworld Syndicate Plans from enemies. These higher-chance planets include Corellia, Makeb, Mek-Sha, Nar Shaddaa, Quesh, Rishi, Taris, and Tatooine."

So a lot of planets to choose from for both companions. And since Tatooine and Nar Shadaa worked for me.. it gotta work also on the other planets too. If you have your chosen companion out. 

Edited by iamnotacrook

17 hours ago, iamnotacrook said:

I did this 3 and 2 days ago with PH4-LNX on Tatooine empire side outside a heroic area where 2 are close to eachother and without jawa intel... within those two days i got 10 just from trash mobs and me going bananas with Sorc AoE attacks. So a lot of kills in that period but just under 1 hour just to see the difference how it goes without Jawa intel.

Before 7.2.1/Season 4 i did this with Jawa intel in the same area and i got 13 in one hour going between Tatooine trash mobs and heroics and the same on Nar Shadaa. So it is really really slow. According to articles you can get this stuff on Quesh as well but i have not tried it. 

I have tried even have PH4-LNX out on story flashpoint Black talon and veteran flashpoint Hammer station, nothing there even with her beside you.

So you can still get them even now and after season 4, but even with Jawa intel every now and then if you can afford it, it is going to be slow. At this rate i start to ask myself if that reputation is really worth this horrible, slow grind :p

So you can confirm that GAME modules still drop after Season 4 started? I am guessing it is about the same amount of grind pre-7.2.1? :( I agree that the grind is maddening frustrating that to get enough Modules for weekly cap it took me an entire day (and that is without Jawa Intel, I dont exactly know how to farm purple Jawa Junk or have an income for doing that). The grind is so long and horrible that I rather do HK-51 parts then do this grind but I want the reputation to be over with because I'm already a Champion and so close to Legend.

16 hours ago, iamnotacrook said:

Both here and on in this article it says "Jawa Intel Tips: A player named Aldo messaged me and mentioned that they used the Jawa Intel on a Syndicate world (like Tatooine)" So look up Syndicate planets and here it says "Players who do not want to do group activities like Flashpoints or Operations will want to work on fighting enemies on planets with known Syndicate ties, which have a higher chance of dropping Underworld Syndicate Plans from enemies. These higher-chance planets include Corellia, Makeb, Mek-Sha, Nar Shaddaa, Quesh, Rishi, Taris, and Tatooine."

So a lot of planets to choose from for both companions. And since Tatooine and Nar Shadaa worked for me.. it gotta work also on the other planets too. If you have your chosen companion out. 

GAME Module didn't specify which mobs or planets drop faster hence why it is slower perhaps. I already finished the Shadow Syndicate grind before Season 3 started (I didn't finish it during Season 2 either. I finished the grind inbetween 2 and 3) but since it said that mobs drop higher in Syndicate planets, I farmed Shadow Syndicate Plans in Nar Shaddaa (since it is the lowest level planet for imps, for pubs I would go to Coruscant) and although it has been a year since I done so, iirc the syndicate plan drops were significantly faster then the GAME modules and that was before I discovered Jawa Intel was a thing.

Edited by Eneriango

21 hours ago, Amodin said:

I spent hours wtih PH4 yesterday to try and get GAME tokens to drop.  Two area dailies, a flashpoint - nothing dropped.  At all.  I got more Notes than I did GAME tokens.

There's nothing about the token that says it's been stopped and is supposed to drop for those of us who still have reputation to complete.

Ah I just saw this. This is quite worrisome I certainly hope it still drop and not bugged out due to Notes being drop now. I am nearly close to Legend.

1 hour ago, Eneriango said:

So you can confirm that GAME modules still drop after Season 4 started? I am guessing it is about the same amount of grind pre-7.2.1? :( I agree that the grind is maddening frustrating that to get enough Modules for weekly cap it took me an entire day (and that is without Jawa Intel, I dont exactly know how to farm purple Jawa Junk or have an income for doing that). The grind is so long and horrible that I rather do HK-51 parts then do this grind but I want the reputation to be over with because I'm already a Champion and so close to Legend.

GAME Module didn't specify which mobs or planets drop faster hence why it is slower perhaps. I already finished the Shadow Syndicate grind before Season 3 started (I didn't finish it during Season 2 either. I finished the grind inbetween 2 and 3) but since it said that mobs drop higher in Syndicate planets, I farmed Shadow Syndicate Plans in Nar Shaddaa (since it is the lowest level planet for imps, for pubs I would go to Coruscant) and although it has been a year since I done so, iirc the syndicate plan drops were significantly faster then the GAME modules and that was before I discovered Jawa Intel was a thing.

Yes i can confirm it is game modules still drops, even got it confirmed on my own thread earlier asking about this topic. I read those articles and just tested Tatooine and Nar Shadaa and it worked so i think it will the same on those planets as well as they have Syndicate ties, but regarding the drop rate i do not know. I asked about it again here and more people confirmed it that game modules still drops if you have PH4 out as your companion. 

So i guess it will still work but slooooow even if there is a season going on or not since its a reputation.

Edited by iamnotacrook