Get more chances to reach Legend for G.A.M.E. reputation?

iamnotacrook

My guess (please note the operative term being "guess") is that they will follow the example of GS 2 with Fen Zeil, which is...  

On 10/17/2022 at 12:16 PM, BryantWood said:

Hello members of the Shadow Syndicate!

I wanted to share some more information around how Fen Zeil and the Shadow Syndicate reputation will work once Galactic Season 3 is live.

Obtaining Syndicate Plans after Galactic Season 3 starts
Previously we announced that Shadow Syndicate Plans would continue to drop until the start of Galactic Season 3, as long as players hadn’t completed the Shadow Syndicate reputation. When Galactic Season 3 starts, these plans will still be available but we will be adding an additional requirement for obtaining them.

With Galactic Season 3, Shadow Syndicate Plans will drop from mobs around the galaxy for players who

• Have not maxed out the Shadow Syndicate reputation track
  • Have Fen Zeil as an active companion

This additional requirement will prevent issues of players trying to increase the reputation of past Galactic Seasons while a new season is running. Please note that Syndicate Plans will no longer be obtainable from group content, as these will instead drop items related to the new Galactic Season.

We intend to use this structure going forward so players always have an opportunity to complete the Galactic Seasons reputation tracks.

May the Shadow guide you.

In other words, you still have a chance to get Legendary rank, but not the achievements associated with it.

:csw_jabba:

Dasty

It depends, for the achievements. I had achieved this during the season for one server, and I am still earning ranks toward legendary on other servers. The achievement I think is being able to use the gold droid, and if you get that to your account thru cartel coins for companion customization after earning it on one server, you should have that on all servers. Or, if you transfer a character to another server, you instantly get this on your legacy 🙂

9 hours ago, Shayddow said:

It depends, for the achievements. I had achieved this during the season for one server, and I am still earning ranks toward legendary on other servers. The achievement I think is being able to use the gold droid, and if you get that to your account thru cartel coins for companion customization after earning it on one server, you should have that on all servers. Or, if you transfer a character to another server, you instantly get this on your legacy 🙂

For this one i don't care for achievements but just the reputation getting done. And sure hope i can still complete it despite only using that gold yellow droid :) 

5 hours ago, iamnotacrook said:

For this one i don't care for achievements but just the reputation getting done. And sure hope i can still complete it despite only using that gold yellow droid :) 

During the event, the rep items would drop for any comp you had out, just like with the last season. When they made the change after the season ended, you only got the underworld rep with fen zeil, and it doesn't accumulate very quickly--i got 7 after spending an hour grinding black sun on coruscant and tat. I imagine it will be the same for phalanx, it'll still drop game modules but not very much and you'll have to keep using the droid.