Resolve

Crazykidddd

So here we go again, hopefully one of these sticks.
What I ask is simple: Make resolve bar activate after one hard stun.
If anyone has any valid reasons for why this would be a bad idea I'm all ears, otherwise it's a skill issue and the answer as always will be l2p. 
There is no reason for resolve to be as completely useless as it currently is, as you can get stunned, rooted, pushed back, mezzed etc MULTIPLE times over before resolve activates and by then you're usually already dead. 
Having resolve activate after one hard stun would also help immensely with all the premades running around stun zerging people.
I don't understand why this isn't being addressed, like people just gave up on swtor having any cc balance, it's absolutely ridiculous. 

Edited by Crazykidddd
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

it is mostly a L2P issue. getting mezzed (break on dmg) is not a big deal. that is absolutely a skill/strategy issue.

many stuns have already been effectively removed from the game. for example, mercs have to choose between reflect and the stun. c'mmon. that's not even a choice, and it was done on purpose.

at present, PTs are overtuned, and their access to quick stuns is a legit problem. especially since, iirc, carbonize leaves room for a third control.

the slow on madness(?) sorc is also ridiculous. especially given they seem to be able to keep their stun without losing (e.g.) force barrier.

the only *problem* with resolve as a mechanic is that in WZs, it ticks away out of combat or while you're sitting in respawn.

I would also support a 50% reduction of the class breaker when it is used during white bar. and to make things interesting, maybe a 50% penalty/lengthening of the cd if used w/o white bar.

but no. resolve is not fundamentally broken. I prefer it much more than diminishing returns. but there are individual classes/specs that have way too much control or the control should be on a longer cd, imo. these are fine tuning things though.

• Like 1

For me the problem is that there are two types of CC's "hard" and "soft". Soft it the typical break upon DMG, while on the other hand "Hard" lets people meze you and tunnel you freely without regard. The problem lies in the fact that when bioware pruned the classes in 7.0, some classes lost their CC behind a choice, while others got to keep it. For instance, Mara's have to opt it to force choke while Jug's get it for free. Agent's get sleep dart and can opt in for a Hard CC. 

Basically, there is zero constancy with CC's on who gets them for free and who doesn't. 

My opinion? 

All Hard CC's should be locked in the trees if bioware is going to take away CC's from some classes than make you spec for it, than all classes should have to spec into them. Or give all the Classes back their abilities including their CC's. Commando's are never going to Cryo gernade over Echoing Detterence.  

Another option is that CC's should only be soft, as in dealing DMG breaks them. This prevents people from relying on CC's as a crutch. For example, I think Engi's rely on discharge way too much and is obnoxious with how often they can spam it, this is coming from someone who enjoys Engi quite a bit. I think Engi's stun should only effect regular mobs rather than players. It forces Engi players to rely on their defensives and positioning to stay alive rather than spamming plasma probes and discharge. 

I don't think stuns should be removed in PVP, they are important to matches. However Bioware needs to rework Resolve, CC's, and the CC meta. Players are using CC's way too much as a crutch rather than a utility ability, and there is way too much inconstancy with soft and hard CC's.

• Haha 1

1 v 1 I don't see stuns as a massive issue. It's when you've got 3 sins moving together in a group having their fun stun locking and deleting ppl. In that particular situation the white bar is truly useless. Your resolve bar gets filled, 3 ppl are focusing you, you die, you come out of spawn and by the time you get back into the action your white bar is gone and you're free to be stun lock killed again. Sin is the biggest offender because iirc their 30m stun hardly fills resolve for whatever reason.

One hard stun filling up resolve might be the way to go. I wouldn't want to see movement related stuff ie roots/slows fill resolve because that gives a massive advantage to melee over ranged classes, and most of the s tier classes right now are melee. Ranged needs some kind of utility to combat that. 

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Samcuu said:

1 v 1 I don't see stuns as a massive issue. It's when you've got 3 sins moving together in a group having their fun stun locking and deleting ppl. In that particular situation the white bar is truly useless. Your resolve bar gets filled, 3 ppl are focusing you, you die, you come out of spawn and by the time you get back into the action your white bar is gone and you're free to be stun lock killed again. Sin is the biggest offender because iirc their 30m stun hardly fills resolve for whatever reason.

One hard stun filling up resolve might be the way to go. I wouldn't want to see movement related stuff ie roots/slows fill resolve because that gives a massive advantage to melee over ranged classes, and most of the s tier classes right now are melee. Ranged needs some kind of utility to combat that. 

Yeah so I also agree that in 1v1 situations (barring powertechs for obvious reasons) stuns are not so much an issue, and I have little to no problems with it. 

The issue however lies in the fact that in a warzone you're rarely 1v1, and getting attacked by multiple targets at once while sitting there stunned often times up to 8 seconds straight for me is just insanity. Skill should always prevail over everything, so when the game caps your ability to react to situations and you're left with literally nothing to do but sit there and hope you can get in an extra attack bfr they kill you, it's the game's way of telling you they don't care. It's kind of the same issue with the ability pruning a lot of us were very upset about because what it means is the devs are "simplifying" things in a way that makes us more useless and unable to have something to respond to certain situations with, a complete dumbing down of all classes if you will. 

And yeah as I mentioned in the post, I'm only talking about hard stuns, not mezzes. No matter how much resolve they want to give to other cc abilities, I believe that once someone hard stuns you, your bar should be full, and if anything this would force people to be smarter with their cc, as opposed to all the clueless players running around looking like fish out of water just panic spamming every cc ability they have. 

I've actually talked to friends about this, and I honestly believe that while hard stuns are a crutch, mezzes are actually very useful because they allow you to fight multiple opponents at once, like leveling the playing field. A lot of people want to claim that pvp is a team based effort and so 1 player should not be able to fight and beat multiple enemies alone but imo that's just crazy. Everyone can agree most teams nowadays are completely useless, and whether you're doing objectives or just want to have fun fighting other players, you shouldn't have to rely on pve players who are just there to collect some rewards or chievos and have no idea what they're doing, or straight up afk'ers who couldn't care less about the match.

And before anyone says anything, "get some friends then" is not the answer bcs what you're saying is solo q'er lives don't matter :/
Also q'ing in premades is often very boring, so that's not a solution. 

I understand that asking the game to remove all hard cc from pvp is a stretch and will most likely never happen, however I would very much like to see a shift from hard stuns to giving people more mezzes (like giving juggernauts their aoe mez back as a native ability) so that players can learn to use those to multitask different targets at once.

Edited by Crazykidddd

55 minutes ago, Samcuu said:

Basically this, 1v1 Stuns are not that bad, The issue arises when you have 2-3 people all unloading their stuns on you, Mainly Sins and Op players spamming their Hard CC's. White bar Becomes Useless at that point. Range specs need better CC Protection, While sniper has entrench, Commando and Vanguard really don't have a CC Protection ability. They do have numerous healing abilities to help them survive, but they lack a good CC immunity ability. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SentinalMasterWW said:

Range specs need better CC Protection, While sniper has entrench, Commando and Vanguard really don't have a CC Protection ability. They do have numerous healing abilities to help them survive, but they lack a good CC immunity ability

1. Vanguard does not need anything. period. full stop. they're already S tier by a large margin. the days of PTs being easy kills are long gone.
  2. VG and Commando have dcds they can pop while stunned specifically for this reason. dismissing dcds as just "healing abilities" as if that's not very much part of the conversation in disingenuous or short-sighted.
  3. I'm not even a good Mando (compare to biggs) and I can get out of a 3v1 stealth attack. If you play mando and cannot get out of a 3v1 opener, you're doing something wrong. there is a legit problem AFTER that initial attack because after white bar dissipates, you can legit be locked up for 8s with no recourse. that's why I would argue for resetting the breaker more quickly when used appropriately.
22 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

getting attacked by multiple targets at once while sitting there stunned often times up to 8 seconds straight for me is just insanity.

^this fundamentally cannot happen in an opener situation. you only have to sit through one 4s stun. the only exception to that rule is carbonize when used in a particular order. that said, I fully agree that this is an issue after whitebar dissipates and now you have no breaker. thus you have to eat a full 8s. however, just giving a person full whitebar cuz he got one 4s stun just dumbs down the game. to put it another way, if your whitebar suggestion ever happened, you know what else would have to happen? elimination of the breaker completely.

• Like 1

You're going to have to explain to me the logic of saying that resolve activating after one hard stun dumbs the game down, but being able to cc people for 8 seconds straight isn't? Imo having to sit and not be able to do anything even for just 4s when there are classes I can use to kill an opponent in that time or at least nearly kill them is already a dumbing down of the game. People just assume that stuns are part of video games but if you think about it, it's rly just a cheesy mechanic that stops gameplay rather than improve it because it means that people are unable to react to things. 
I'm not saying stuns don't have their places, but there are better mechanics that can be used to essentially do the same thing without having to completely shut down people. 

Also, you assume that the match just started and that you have a breaker when you say that you cannot get dbl stunned off an opener. Once you use it, until it comes back off cd you are susceptible to an 8 second stun at any time. 

Edited by Crazykidddd

1 hour ago, Samcuu said:

The L2P is strong with you.

First off, sins don't have a 30M stun, it is a mezz, which breaks on contact. 

If 3 sins are in stealth just ganking you where is the rest of your team? You understand that while those 3 sins are in stealth, they are forcing their team to fight 3 man down right? Why are you and your team so bad you can't take advantage?

Every class except sin, operative has something they can do to alleviate stuns. PTs have 2 breakers, Juggs have ED, snipers have entrench/hololocate, sorcs have phase walk, mercs have bubble and maras have a lot of CC immunity. You not knowing how to use these is an L2P problem, not a mechanic problem.

38 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

You're going to have to explain to me the logic of saying that resolve activating after one hard stun dumbs the game down, but being able to cc people for 8 seconds straight isn't?

He already explained it you. You don't sit through 8s.  You sit through 4s and break as soon as they restun you. You will then have 16s of resolve. If you wasted breaker before and got yourself in a situation you can be stunlocked so easily, that is on you. And if you get killed during the first stunlock, then that means you were severely outnumbered and your OS ability was on CD, in which case you are supposed to die. You are not supposed to magically survive a 4v1 gank by yourself. 

Edited by sithBracer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

You are not supposed to magically survive a 4v1 gank by yourself. 

Well  yeah , but imo  it would be nice to at least get off a quick 'force push' and 'force run'  to buy some tactical time maybe.

As it is now, mostly, it just becomes 3 seconds of  stunlocked-->obliterated-->death-->teabagged/taunted/emoted-->respawn into "L2P YOU IDIOT NEWB!!!!"

How is this considered FUN by any rational human? :ph_lol:

19 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Well  yeah , but imo  it would be nice to at least get off a quick 'force push' and 'force run'  to buy some tactical time maybe.

As it is now, mostly, it just becomes 3 seconds of  stunlocked-->obliterated-->death-->teabagged/taunted/emoted-->respawn into "L2P YOU IDIOT NEWB!!!!"

How is this considered FUN by any rational human? :ph_lol:

The fun is when your team destroys the rest of them 7v4 and wins the match. If your team is bad and can't capitalize, then you will lose no matter what. No change to resolve, no change to abilities, no change other than giving you an "I win" button will fix that. And while you might think that is fun, the 8 people on the other team will not and just leave the game. 

In short, L2P

27 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

He already explained it you. You don't sit through 8s.  You sit through 4s and break as soon as they restun you. You will then have 12s of resolve. If you wasted breaker before and got yourself in a situation you can be stunlocked so easily, that is on you. And if you get killed during the first stunlock, then that means you were severely outnumbered and your OS ability was on CD, in which case you are supposed to die. You are not supposed to magically survive a 4v1 gank by yourself. 

Lol did I not literally just say that this applies only when your breaker is up? and why do I even need to say it? Using your breaker does not mean you "wasted" it, even if you used it perfectly it's now gone, and once resolve is gone (which is very quickly in the context of a match) you can now get stunned for 8 s no problem.
It's not a skill issue to get stunlocked by a team, especially not if you're playing melee or if you are a threat to the other team and they send multiple ppl to chase you down all match. It's incredible to me that people have this mindset that skill means you're not getting stunned. Skill will help you avoid situations, or activate abilities to counter cc if you have them when anticipating it (like mad dash or roll) but skill is not a magical buff that prevents you from being stunned. 
Also saying that you are supposed to die in a 1v4 is not only completely false (I have beaten ppl 1v6 alone) but completely irrelevant to the point were making. It's not about surviving a 1v4, it's about being able to actually play and respond as opposed to being stunned through 4 ppl hitting you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sithBracer said:

The fun is when your team destroys the rest of them 7v4 and wins the match. If your team is bad and can't capitalize, then you will lose no matter what. No change to resolve, no change to abilities, no change other than giving you an "I win" button will fix that. And while you might think that is fun, the 8 people on the other team will not and just leave the game. 

In short, L2P

Dude you don't seem to be getting it. This post isn't about winning matches or your team making use of you being focused, it's about how resolve is pretty much useless. Stay on the subject.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sithBracer said:

If your team is bad and can't capitalize, then you will lose no matter what.

Obvoiusly , but i wasn't talking about  GROUP overall.  ( neither is this thread topic tbh )

I was merely talking about  the one single specific type of  'stunlock'  circumstance.

You then took the opportunity to go off on some irrelevant tangent , presumably so you could then feel even better about your "L2P" flex.

3 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

In short, L2P

I don't see how ANYONE , good or bad , is supposed to "L2P"  against 4-8 enemy players tunneling/stunlocking/destroying  you within 3 seconds.

But hey, whatever makes you feel good within your hotpocket stenched basement! ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

Lol did I not literally just say that this applies only when your breaker is up? and why do I even need to say it? Using your breaker does not mean you "wasted" it, even if you used it perfectly it's now gone, and once resolve is gone (which is very quickly in the context of a match) you can now get stunned for 8 s no problem.

Yes, it is called a "cooldown". Just like the merc bubble, the sin stealthout, the sorc phase walk etc. You are supposed to use it at the most effective time, and play carefully when you don't have it up. I know this maybe a surprise to you, but the stuns they used on you, they also have a cooldown. So after they use it on you, they can't use it on the rest of your team. See how that works? If you breaker is on CD and you decide to rambo, that is on you. While they were 4v1ing you, where was the rest of your team?

And also, no one "sends" people to get you. People will barely attack the giants target above the healer these days. If you are constantly getting ganked it's either because you are horrible and an easy kill, or it's just a team that ganks around. If it is the latter, just suck it up. If they are ganking you, then that means they are not contributing to their team and your team should be able to outnumber and overpower the enemy. If you team is so horrible that they can't, then it is an L2P problem, not a resolve problem.

7 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Obvoiusly , but i wasn't talking about  GROUP overall.  ( neither is this thread topic tbh )

I was merely talking about  the one single specific type of  'stunlock'  circumstance.

You then took the opportunity to go off on some irrelevant tangent , presumably so you could then feel even better about your "L2P" flex.

I don't see how ANYONE , good or bad , is supposed to "L2P"  against 4-8 enemy players tunneling/stunlocking/destroying  you within 3 seconds.

But hey, whatever makes you feel good within your hotpocket stenched basement! ;)

Can you please tell me what content in the game forces you to play 4-8v1?

16 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

Can you please tell me what content in the game forces you to play 4-8v1?

So i play 2 main healers ( Sorc & Sage )  90% of my PVP Warzones ( and Arenas ) .

And even though i'm technically a "casual" type player who barely dabbled in Ranked , i'm still relatively known ( by name & heals ) by other players in WZ's  since i tend to go above average in healing stats and since i tend to play Objectives really well.  ( *This is not a very high bar btw, since nowadays the PVP skill level of most players is pretty awful lol )

Therefore, especially when up against premades , i get targetted  FIRST  once they realize i'm worthy of being taken out early to gain advantage ( saves them time ) and sometimes even by all 8 of the opposing team. ( but on average 4-7 of them )  --- Some premades also leave me alive on purpose until the end, just so they can 8 v 1  stunlock rek me and talk trash.  How do i know?  Because they whisper me afterwards  apologizing and offering to let me queue with them later . :D

I don't mind getting globalled or rek'd , when severely outnumbered as a healer meant to have a tank with them ( if possible ) .

All i'm saying is---and all this thread is about---is that the 'resolve' bar feels utterly USELESS  in certain circumstances, to the point where the game becomes laughable mockery of itself and totally unfun.

And, contrary to certain people's perception, this is still at the end of the day just a video game. :csw_jabbapet:

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: constantly saying "L2P" is just the obvious goto for trolls or lazy people
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

Yes, it is called a "cooldown". Just like the merc bubble, the sin stealthout, the sorc phase walk etc. You are supposed to use it at the most effective time, and play carefully when you don't have it up. I know this maybe a surprise to you, but the stuns they used on you, they also have a cooldown. So after they use it on you, they can't use it on the rest of your team. See how that works? If you breaker is on CD and you decide to rambo, that is on you. While they were 4v1ing you, where was the rest of your team?

And also, no one "sends" people to get you. People will barely attack the giants target above the healer these days. If you are constantly getting ganked it's either because you are horrible and an easy kill, or it's just a team that ganks around. If it is the latter, just suck it up. If they are ganking you, then that means they are not contributing to their team and your team should be able to outnumber and overpower the enemy. If you team is so horrible that they can't, then it is an L2P problem, not a resolve problem.

Thank you for explaining to all of us what a cooldown is, I'm sure none of us here had a clue but thank the lord you're here to explain it to us. 
Dude it's pretty clear at this point that you're not here to make any intelligent points, you're turning in circles around yourself and making 0 sense while doing it. It's hard to respond to someone who's so deep into his own rabbit hole he doesn't even realize it, and I barely have any patience for basic levels of stupidity, much less this level of nonsense. 

Just to sum up the argument so it's clear: I say sitting through 8s of stun is ridiculous, he says you don't get stunned for 8s bcs u have breaker, so which I respond (shocking I even have to) that that only applies when breaker is up, and furthermore ask him why he believes that resolve activating after one stun is dumbing the game down.
You then come along and reply to my question that you don't have to sit through 8 secs ( which in no way is a response to the q) to which I have to repeat that that only applies when breaker is up to which you then respond that "it is called a cd".... 
I don't know who taught you to argue but whoever it was has failed you miserably bcs you said a lot of things and not one of them was an intelligent reply, or even a reply to the question itself, you  just keep going on tangents and switching the subject as nee-elder said. 

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to show you how you are acting very aggressively for who knows what reason and somehow nothing you say makes any sense or brings any value to the conversation. 

Now to respond directly to what you just said: the enemy team has 8 players with multiple stuns, some of which have an effective cd of 13-30 secs, while your breaker is on a 1.5-2min cd, you see where I'm getting at?
Also, you're completely wrong about people not chasing you. Very good players who are running around annihilating teams get focused like crazy. There's only so many players you can beat one after the other without dying until the other team gets fed up and sends upwards of half the team to chase you just to kill you, and this happens constantly. Now if you are not good enough for teams to go after you then that's another issue.

Edited by Crazykidddd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

I've played Deception Sin in Arena's and I can throw out a stun every 14 Sec or so and bully the other team into submission. The fact that Deception can have up to 3 stuns including meze is ridiculous.  When Low slash is on cooldown, I can just pop Force Stun and unload on them, After that if they are even alive after that and their whitebar is full, I just wait until its over and I can start spamming CC's over and over again. Keep in mind this is 1v1ing. 

Now Imagine 3 Sins doing what I just did in arenas or Warzones on each person on the other team, and that's the issue. Whitebar won't save you, Try and kill me and my premade? Well I'll just cloak out with two cloaks tactical and abuse the mechanics in this game. 

It is even worse with PT's/VG's and grapple, They'll pull you and have them and their sins stunlock you to death. 

The point of this topic which you seem to not be getting, is that Resolve in its current state needs some work. Saying L2P or skill issue, is the most mundane pointless response that helps nobody. 

Is Resolve broken and unplayable? No 

Should PVP mechanics and systems be fixed and updated rather than Bioware doing pointless UI updates? Yes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

So i play 2 main healers ( Sorc & Sage )  90% of my PVP Warzones ( and Arenas ) .

And even though i'm technically a "casual" type player who barely dabbled in Ranked , i'm still relatively known ( by name & heals ) by other players in WZ's  since i tend to go above average in healing stats and since i tend to play Objectives really well.  ( *This is not a very high bar btw, since nowadays the PVP skill level of most players is pretty awful lol )

Therefore, especially when up against premades , i get targetted  FIRST  once they realize i'm worthy of being taken out early to gain advantage ( saves them time ) and sometimes even by all 8 of the opposing team. ( but on average 4-7 of them )  --- Some premades also leave me alive on purpose until the end, just so they can 8 v 1  stunlock rek me and talk trash.  How do i know?  Because they whisper me afterwards  apologizing and offering to let me queue with them later . :D

I don't mind getting globalled or rek'd , when severely outnumbered as a healer meant to have a tank with them ( if possible ) .

All i'm saying is---and all this thread is about---is that the 'resolve' bar feels utterly USELESS  in certain circumstances, to the point where the game becomes laughable mockery of itself and totally unfun.

And, contrary to certain people's perception, this is still at the end of the day just a video game. :csw_jabbapet:

So you are literally 1 person versus 4-7? You don't have 7 other people on your team? Once again, what content in the game forces you to do this?

And yes, healers are targeted first if the team isn't dumb, why wasn't your team protecting you? If they were dying too fast, it means either the opponent was just too overwhelming or you are not as good of a healer as you think you are (healer main btw). Regardless of the reason, your team isn't winning anything if the opponent 8v1s you and your team ignores it, regardless of what resolve does. Your entire team could have resolve 100% of the time and you will still get destroyed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sithBracer said:

Once again, what content in the game forces you to do this?

i don't understand why you keep asking such a question.

i also don't understand YOU , nor why you're trying to derail the convo into some oddball narrative.

Thanks for the few minutes of entertainment though, i guess.

smh

----

On-topic and more important ---> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928016-changes-coming-to-pvp-in-721-season-2/

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: JackieKo to the rescue lol ^

18 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

i don't understand why you keep asking such a question.

i also don't understand YOU , nor why you're trying to derail the convo into some oddball narrative.

Thanks for the few minutes of entertainment though, i guess.

smh

----

On-topic and more important ---> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928016-changes-coming-to-pvp-in-721-season-2/

No one is derailing anything, the original post I replied to was complaining about multiple sins stunlocking him to death. Then you replied to my one line " You are not supposed to magically survive a 4v1 gank by yourself. " conveniently leaving out any context before it and started complaining about getting ganked by groups and then getting teabagged and whispers.

Edited by sithBracer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crazykidddd said:

You're going to have to explain to me the logic of saying that resolve activating after one hard stun dumbs the game down, but being able to cc people for 8 seconds straight isn't? Imo having to sit and not be able to do anything even for just 4s when there are classes I can use to kill an opponent in that time or at least nearly kill them is already a dumbing down of the game. People just assume that stuns are part of video games but if you think about it, it's rly just a cheesy mechanic that stops gameplay rather than improve it because it means that people are unable to react to things. 
I'm not saying stuns don't have their places, but there are better mechanics that can be used to essentially do the same thing without having to completely shut down people. 

it dumbs down the game because it doesn't punish bad game play by breaking early. it dumbs down the game because ppl don't have to consider their own or their opponents' current resolve. it dumbs down the game because it automates the engagement making counters more simplistic. it dumbs down the game because, whether or not you're solo queued, you're playing a team game with teammates. and if they leave you alone to your fate, then you're on a crap team.

2 hours ago, Crazykidddd said:

Also, you assume that the match just started and that you have a breaker when you say that you cannot get dbl stunned off an opener. Once you use it, until it comes back off cd you are susceptible to an 8 second stun at any time. 

i didn't assume anything. did you even read what I wrote, in the reply to your first post or to SentinalMasterWW? It was in the exact same reply that you quoted me. it was item number 3. the match doesn't have to "just start" to have your breaker available. it's available many times throughout WZs. and I did say I find it problematic after you've used your breaker CORRECTLY (while white barred and taking fire). do you not understand that with your poorly thought-out "new rule," that I can just break on the first stun immediately, then the next stun fills white bar. and the next. and the next. there's no punishment or reward for using your breaker appropriately. in fact, you're REWARDED for using your breaker on CD, because any stun results in an instant white bar every time. so yes, it dumbs down the game. and yes, I would prefer a more elegant solution to the problem of chain stuns after the breaker is used APPROPRIATELY.

• Like 1