A seperate tab/place for loadout gear in inventory.

RevBurt

So far, all gear from your loadouts gear goes right into inventory when changing.  The problem is that it gets mixed in with all your other junk and oftentimes Ive removed a piece of loadout gear without realizing it.  So how about placing all loadout gear in a separate tab.

So far the MISSIONS Tab is a waste of space.  Why not allow loadout gear to go there for safe keeping when swapping.

https://imgur.com/a/cCpH7c7

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 12:22 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Probably better if they put the gear in a new tab, call it "loadouts" or something like that.

I really like that idea! And even better if they would add that in legacy storage as well (don't want to get greedy, but it really is a pain if you play multiple chars and are in the process of building up BiS) and make it so that loadouts can access the legacy storage.

Or at least allow to pack gear for a loadout into a box, so you only need to move that box. My legacy storage is really cramped with stuff I need/want to exchange between chars, and without any grouping mechanism it is pretty tedious.

On 12/10/2022 at 5:22 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Probably better if they put the gear in a new tab, call it "loadouts" or something like that.

yes.  THIS.  THIS is what i want.   a new tab only for ALL loadout gear.

OR, just make it work like Outfitter works where all the cosmetic looks gear is already STORED IN MEMORY, there ready to switch around?

Separately, also, can we please have a freakin SORT FUNCTION ON LEGACY BANK YET????  :(

Edited by lightningseven