Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

"Master of Manaan" achievement impossible to get if "Master of the Seas" was completed prior to 7.1.1

SilverChap

2 hours ago, Siita said:

Bumping this up again for visibility.

Still stuck at 95% completion for Manaan.  Please add this back to your tracker for known game issues!

+1 for the bump (I hope they fix it eventually…)

but I just checked and it is still listed under the known issues (under 'bugs of previous update')

• Dev Post
On 1/19/2023 at 9:18 AM, Siita said:

Bumping this up again for visibility.

Still stuck at 95% completion for Manaan.  Please add this back to your tracker for known game issues!

Hi Siita, 

The Master of Manaan achievement bug is still on the Known Issues list  as we are still working on a fix for it. Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, we already wait more then 1 year *ON YEAR*  to get this achievment - master of the seas! Thats really sad, sorry we played game before patch 7.1 and now we just cant get it? Is it okay? No, so plz tell when u will fix it. I was patient but more then 1 year? Thats crazy.

On 5/16/2023 at 5:51 PM, irretateon said:

so, we already wait more then 1 year *ON YEAR*  to get this achievment - master of the seas! Thats really sad, sorry we played game before patch 7.1 and now we just cant get it? Is it okay? No, so plz tell when u will fix it. I was patient but more then 1 year? Thats crazy.

They did the same thing with another cheevo, the one during Christmas. New players just needed to do 1500 hugs but we had to do the 1500 hugs as well while we already did the first 1000 a previous year (they created a new counter i guess). They just keep giving advantages to new players (through bugs or just plain stupidity), this is worse than unfair, we are the ones who should have an advantage

Edited by GuigeekRhadamant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If it cannot get auto-fixed after login, can we get an ingame something, say a "box" on Manaan, that we click on? That "box" could check if we have all the prerequisits for the Master of Manaan achievement done, and if so, give us the achievement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.