Character customizations - mega wishlist

Ahwassa

Thank you for this list! I was in the process of creating an eye colour request thread because I could not find one and then I found this post. Which lists the eye colour thread I need. So I'm going to post on it instead of making a new post. 

This thread is super helpful for seeing other request threads too. 💖

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I´d like to have Acinas face + eyes + the texture + hair +armor+tiara.

It´all looks soo pretty and sithy :)

Also Tenebraes face model + black eyes + textures + body tatooes.

PLEASE make them playable - they would improve our characters look tenfold!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Xina_LA said:

How long has it been since we got a new appearance pack in the Cartel Market?

At least 2014 except for the five or six new free hairstyles. We really need more customizations. There are great suggestions in this post.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 2:35 PM, davidfreddie said:

We really need a new slider wrinkles a way to show our age. 

I have been asking for this since 2012 (just checked). It's actually starting to annoy me given how NPCs  - who have player character face models - have wrinkles of varying degrees.

Edited by Jazulfi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, davidfreddie said:

We really need a new slider wrinkles a way to show our age. 

I'd love this, too, especially if I can add them later on.

Some greying hair styles would be fantastic.

It would be nice if I didn't have to be 20-something.

Edited by Xina_LA
  • Like 4

I'd pay so many CCs for Tenebrae's all-black eyes.

Also, there are certain complexions that I wish we could use with different eyebrows. For example, some characters have the option for tan lines in the shape of goggles around their eyes, which is pretty fun, but the eyebrows that come with it on female toons aren't great, wish we could mix it up.

Edited by ProximaTrinity
  • Like 2

There needs to be more faces for humans. I know you probably think we have plenty, but the diversity is really lacking.

Cybernetic limbs also need to be added for cyborgs. 

Nautolan faces and tendrils also need to be separated and have more options added to both.

Lastly, I wouldn't turn down more hair and jewelry options for all species.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cybernetic limbs like a hand, or forearm or legs. 

A new body type that is between body type 2 and 3. Taller but not as bulky in muscle mass.

More hairstyles! More options for face stubble on a man. For some reason there are two options with stubble on your face. One your face is dirty and looks like you wore goggles and went pod racing in the desert and your eyes are the only clean part of your face,

The other is a different face type altogether and has marks on your face im pretty sure.

Kinda odd.

I would really like to see more anime-style hairstyles for both genders, particularly some long hair styles that go down the back like the Twilek's lekku for both males and females. Some examples include a samurai ponytail that goes down the back, and maybe long hair that goes down the back as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jesseriah said:

- The original red sith eyes when SWTOR launchend.

- Wrinkles, old faces and dark side effects but without the eyes and the face getting deformed (in other words: sith faces like Darth Angral for instance)

Great in game reference to what most would love to have for wrinkle options! But I (and many many others) have been requesting THIS for years (and years) as well. 🙂

download (1).jpeg

Screenshot_2022-05-10-09-43-40.png

Malgus_head.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...