Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

Flirting with akaavi spar on your ship:

something somehting.... Rawrrrrrr, "curls 1 hand into a cat's claw" - the delivery was just lol funny

When Akaavi spar asks if you are interested in her as a woman, if you select no, you say:

"Seriously, can't a guy flirt without everyone assuming he's into chicks with horns."

She is s greats atright man to your mockery that flies over her head. Smuggler's attempts at flirtations are by far and away the funniest of all the classes.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get to save the snotty lordlings on Alderaan from the Xin Bayliss, after he sneers at you for not being a noble lady, you take the option to shoot him a little bit, and he howls like a wimpering little worm and bawls that the duel hadn't started yet, you have no honour, you smell, etc etc:

"Sorry... but, like you said, I'm no noble." Cue duel, cue beating him to an aristocratic pulp.

Two new ones.

/Spoiler Right when I got Gus Tano "This is just some sick and twisted plan Rhogan has to make me commit suicide"

Little bit later. (Paraphrases again)

Imperial Soldier: " We are expecting someone from the Chiss Ascendancy"

Me : "Ya that is me. I know dont look very Chissy. My parents were surprised too." /Spoiler

Risha: You have such a simple view on politics, it terrifies me how often you're right.

When Akaavi is on your ship, she starts the conversation really harsh.

Me: Just humour me. it's two syllables. "Hell-oh." I know you can do it if you can put your mind on it.

Akaavi (rather snippy, in the kind she says it when you cklick on her when she's your active companion): Hello...

Me: See? That wasn't so hard, was it?

What really got me laughing - the first sentence gave me +40 affection with her ;)

When Akaavi tells me she's gonna annihilate the clan of her traitorous ex-lover:

Me: Take your time and enjoy. i recommend aiming for the kneecaps first.

After Akaavio returns:

Me: I thought that story would end with, "so I tore them limb-from-limb and used their corpses as jet fuel."

After getting serious with Akaavi for once Risha barks in, and something of a catfight starts.

Me: "Girls, girls... there is plenty of me to share...

Risha. Not in your wildest -- never mind. That's possibly exactly what you dream about.

On Holo with Senator Dodonna about working on Hoth:

Me: I'm picturing banthaskin rugs, a roaring fire...

Dodonna: Huddling under furs, sharing body heat... if it wasn't for the imperial bombardments, it'd be paradise.

The whole lightspring conversation was hilarious.

Zare: [Force Persuade] You want to kill the jedi.

Smuggler: Ha! I want to laugh at how silly you are!

On Corellia

Senator Dadonna: I want the voidwolf dead! I want him begging!

Smuggler: You're gonna have to pick one...

Smuggler: If the soldiers are holed up inside, we just need to give them a good reason to come out!

Guss: No, no way, I'm not being bait, not this time!

(I don't recall the exact dialogue)

On Taris during a holo-conversation with a republic agent with a lot of dead republic troops lying around.

Agent: "What happened there?"

Smuggler: "I didn't do it."

When speaking with the mountain on Nar Shadaa.

Mountain: "Nobody challenges the mountain and lives. We will crush you!" (or something like that)

Smuggler: "Every man who talks of himself in the third person is clearly an idiot!"

I simply love the smuggler. Best style, best dialogue and the best ship! :D

Edited by Sturmrabe

When you are chasing down Skavak (again) on Alderaan and you meet up with the ship mechanic he got drunk and kidnapped. You give the mechanic this advice...

"Don't drink...with someone you don't know!"

That's some great advice right there. Also good for avoiding waking up in a bathtub full of ice with a note that says you need medical attention stuck to your forehead.

The Duel on Alderaan

duelist: (insults companion)

smuggler: Draw!(shoots him)

duelist: How dare you violate the rules of noble combat. The duel hasn't even started.

smuggler: How about now?(shoots him again)

duelist: (surrenders)

smuggler: This duel was to the death, remember?(kills him)

:jawa_evil:

Edited by Goatwarlord

The Duel on Alderaan

duelist: (insults companion)

smuggler: Draw!(shoots him)

duelist: How dare you violate the rules of noble combat. The duel hasn't even started.

smuggler: How about now?(shoots him again)

duelist: (surrenders)

smuggler: This duel was to the death, remember?(kills him)

:jawa_evil:

Yeah, that was great!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend to Skavak: "I've missed you so much, honeybunch!"

Smuggler to Skavak: "I've missed you, too... honeybunch."

Smuggler to Risha after a near disaster: "No, no, everything was just fine!" What makes this line one of my faves is how rushed the Smuggler says it, completely unlike his usual suave demeanor. It's one of those few times where he's unable to lie and it shows ;).

Hehe, same mission, when Smuggler realized he walked into the trap,"*facepalming himself*Risha will never let me hear the end of it."

After destroying all the droids and shield batteries getting depleted,"Awww, big words were too confusing..."

Before heading back to Nar Shaddaa for the first time(delivering carbo-man)

Risha: So, what are you going to do with your share?

Smuggler: I'm gonna buy myself an army of wookies!*Boddawar walking in the background* +22 Boddawar.

Risha: Well... What you lack in practicality, you make up in style.

Edited by DervimNorth