Level Sync Update

ChrisSchmidt

Hi folks, I just wanted to take a moment and clarify Bonus Presence as I saw several questions around that.

Stats earned from datacrons are never modified in the Level Sync system, including Presence. Presence earned from any Legacy unlocks or a companion's influence level are also never modified. These all count as Bonus Presence, and can be observed as never scaling in the live game. To check this out, you can open the Character Sheet, click the Details button, and mouse over the Presence stat. You can notice Bonus Presence will remain unchanged in all areas, Level Synced or not.

Hope this adds some clarification!

-Chris

Any update on class balance? Some classes can't participate in operations because of their low dps

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the companions are bugged in some way, perhaps, but also because the cap can be lower than (or not much bigger than) the total of base plus bonus, so the "based-on-Influence" part of your total Presence is totally or mostly lost.

There have been a couple of things wrong with companions since 7.0 launched. Right after launch they were performing as if total Presence was capped. This could be seen by just looking at the Presence stat (you didn't need to look at base plus bonus). Initially, this was fixed in a PTS build by merely changing the way Presence was displayed. It showed the Presence stat calculated on the character sheet correctly but companion performance was the same (based on the ability tooltips). Another PTS build fixed the issue with performance (though based on the numbers currently on the Live, Presence is still not being applied properly). This appears to have been what was applied in 7.0.1a. The final thing that was fixed on the PTS (primarily with healers) was the use of their abilities. The healer was CCing an opponent and then immediately attacking it breaking the CC. This appears to be fixed on the current iteration of the PTS. What is not clear is whether the actual application of the Presence stat is working properly. Based on what Chris said, companions should be performing at near 6.0 levels and they clearly are not.

Edited by DWho

The final thing that was fixed on the PTS (primarily with healers) was the use of their abilities. The healer was CCing an opponent and then immediately attacking it breaking the CC. This appears to be fixed on the current iteration of the PTS.

Was this happening during the 6.0 cycle?

Was this happening during the 6.0 cycle?

I don't think so, though it would be easy to overlook if the companions were more powerful. It effectively removes one opponent for pretty much the duration of the battle reducing incoming damage significantly. I mostly ran with the CC ability turned off in 6.0 to maximize healing, so I can't be sure.

I don't think so, though it would be easy to overlook if the companions were more powerful. It effectively removes one opponent for pretty much the duration of the battle reducing incoming damage significantly. I mostly ran with the CC ability turned off in 6.0 to maximize healing, so I can't be sure.

If it wasn't happening prior to 7.0, and I don't remember ever seeing it personally, then that would imply they modified the AI for companions in this update. If that's the case, then companions performing worse isn't necessarily a matter of their stats anymore, it could be a side effect of Bioware intentionally weakening their AI too. Causing them to basic attack when they have abilities available or the player needs healing, etc.

If it wasn't happening prior to 7.0, and I don't remember ever seeing it personally, then that would imply they modified the AI for companions in this update. If that's the case, then companions performing worse isn't necessarily a matter of their stats anymore, it could be a side effect of Bioware intentionally weakening their AI too. Causing them to basic attack when they have abilities available or the player needs healing, etc.

Unfortunately there are lots of things in play so teasing out the effects is complicated. The changes to level sync reduced character defense abilities significantly as well. NPC damage was also increased in many areas (the yellow line area of effect which doubles their damage and can't be avoided). NPC health also appears to have been increased. Oddly, the pure defense stat doesn't seem to have been affected. Stacking Defense in armor seems to still provide benefits even with Level Sync (High defense classes like trooper and Guardian still perform pretty well in most combat, taking much less damage and not pushing companion healing abilities nearly as much as classes like the Combat Sentinel).

Hi folks, I just wanted to take a moment and clarify Bonus Presence as I saw several questions around that.

Stats earned from datacrons are never modified in the Level Sync system, including Presence. Presence earned from any Legacy unlocks or a companion's influence level are also never modified. These all count as Bonus Presence, and can be observed as never scaling in the live game. To check this out, you can open the Character Sheet, click the Details button, and mouse over the Presence stat. You can notice Bonus Presence will remain unchanged in all areas, Level Synced or not.

Hope this adds some clarification!

-Chris

Sorry Chris, claiming that a displayed value is evidence that the mechanics that are determined by it are working properly is NOT a valid universal test UNLESS you can assure/evidence to us that ALL calculations involving Presence have been checked and derive their determining value from the same single source of truth as the character sheet AND none of those calculations perform odd refactoring that isn't justifiably specific to the calculations' uses and that those conditions were known to users.

IF any tester came to me and claimed that a bug had been fixed because they changed how it was displayed I'd want proof that all dependent calculations were correctly affected, not just seem to be affected immeasurably in the right direction.

Edited by Zorii_Bliss

Healing numbers from the current PTS (healing ability that cannot be used before character is below 80% - varies by healer)

On both Taris and Makeb, healing increases faster for levels 1-9 than it does from 18-50.

Taris (Base Cap = 121)

Influence 1 Companion: Avg heal: 492

Influence 2 Companion: Avg heal: 495

Influence 3 Companion: Avg heal: 498

Influence 4 Companion: Avg heal: 500

Influence 5 Companion: Avg heal: 503

Influence 6 Companion: Avg heal: 506

Influence 7 Companion: Avg heal: 508

Influence 9 Companion: Avg heal: 514

Influence 18 Companion: Avg heal: 538

Influence 50 Companion: Avg heal: 541

Difference from 18-50 = 3

Difference from 1-9 = 19

Difference from 9-50: 27

Makeb (Base Cap = 360)

Influence 1 Companion: Avg heal: 3325

Influence 2 Companion: Avg heal: 3340

Influence 3 Companion: Avg heal: 3355

Influence 4 Companion: Avg heal: 3370

Influence 5 Companion: Avg heal: 3385

Influence 6 Companion: Avg heal: 3400

Influence 7 Companion: Avg heal: 3415

Influence 9 Companion: Avg heal: 3445

Influence 18 Companion: Avg heal: 3505

Influence 50 Companion: Avg heal: 3594

Difference from 18-50 = 89

Difference from 1-9 = 120

Difference from 9-50: 149

The above was done on Vet 2 mode which you have to do to get the 6 star forge companions and to get the slight story change in kotet and have done on many characters previously but with the new lvl sync i get hot for 50k 25k and then killed which is absurd at gear rating 326 when getting healed by Lana at influence lvl 50 and having done all decatrons from many previous playthroughs on other characters she almost does nothing.

You promised us that this would make the game more enjoyable but you have broken the game made most tasks tedious and gave us more bugs then content this was my favorite game and have been here and been subbed since launch that wont change i still the love the game but the mechanic's and bugs completely remove the immersion this game has can you please either fix the game or remove the lvl sync so that people can actually finish all there story lines honestly no one groups for star fortresses but yet you make them harder for no reason you have content no one will run because the rewards are really only for compleshionests and you refuse to make these able to be completed i will always play this game but now i find it a chore rather then fun with the mess you made this game please fix it and saying it will get fixed in the future does not help people now i just want to be abel to enjoy the game again.

PS no one likes lvl sync or anything similar what you call balancing and making content challenging i say is not true why progress if everything is scaled to make it worse when you do sometimes we want to be the all powerful sith lord or unstoppable hero for the light side we dont want to spend ages killing a lvl 42 boss when we are lvl 80 because you think its fun because unless you like watching us suffer you are the only ones enjoying this not the players.

I only say this because i love the game and want it to be better not worse thankyou for listening.

Thanks!

-Chris

Also Thanks!

Level Sync is what keeps me coming back to SWTOR; it was WoW's downfall for many many players by making old content irrelevant and unplayable - glad you guys got it spot on.

Keep up the good work!

The above was done on Vet 2 mode which you have to do to get the 6 star forge companions and to get the slight story change in kotet and have done on many characters previously but with the new lvl sync i get hot for 50k 25k and then killed which is absurd at gear rating 326 when getting healed by Lana at influence lvl 50 and having done all decatrons from many previous playthroughs on other characters she almost does nothing.

Agreed. BW, please take a look at the balance for the final boss on Star Fortress Veteran/Heroic+2 mode. As this poster has pointed out, it is much more difficult than it previously was and doesn't appear to be balanced correctly after level sync. It is just barely doable at 327 GS with level 50 companions. No one groups for this content, and the difficulty should be on-par with other HEROIC+2 content in the game. It is not even close and much more difficult than it was in 7.0.

But overall, the message I am getting from this post is:

"There are a few bugs and/or unexpected issues that are nerfing you guys more than we intended, but make no mistake; we definitely intended this new level sync to nerf you. We want our old content to be harder and take you longer to complete! But don't worry, we have lots of vague but awesome plans to improve the level sync experience just enough to call it fixed while still keeping most of the nerfs. Isn't that exciting?" (

I didn't open this thread and the "Changes to rewards for PvP, GSF, and Operations" thread the last few days as I didn't think I was ready to read more of this stuff; just burnt out. So, just getting back to it today.

The above is EXACTLY what I got from that post as well. Can't say I'm surprised, it's what I expect now from Bioware. Still, disappointing.

I don't understand the praise in the other posts for writing one lousy - both in content and style - post. It is about the least, the very least, a game developer can do and some people are ecstatic about it.

Edited by mike_carton

I don't understand the praise in the other posts for writing one lousy - both in content and style - post. It is about the least, the very least, a game developer can do and some people are ecstatic about it.

No clue if you're referring to (or have read) my posts but for me it's not about being "ecstatic" ( cuz i'm def. NOT lol ) .... Rather it's more so about trying to give them (BioWare) some positive reinforcement, in the hopes that Devs like 'KappaChris' might actually come back to these FORUMS again on a regular basis to provide better/more info.

And yes i realize i'm probably being naive with such a hope, but i also believe the best way to truly send an angry message to BioWare is through wallet$ .

Forums, on the other hand, should be about an on-going conversation. imo

Edited by Nee-Elder
c'mon BIOWARE, don't let the nay-sayers win! Use my *ideas* in my forum sig please to help SWTOR...

No clue if you're referring to (or have read) my posts but for me it's not about being "ecstatic" ( cuz i'm def. NOT lol ) .... Rather it's more so about trying to give them (BioWare) some positive reinforcement, in the hopes that Devs like 'KappaChris' might actually come back to these FORUMS again on a regular basis to provide better/more info.

And yes i realize i'm probably being naive with such a hope, but i also believe the best way to truly send an angry message to BioWare is through wallet$ .

Forums, on the other hand, should be about an on-going conversation. imo

Fair enough, interesting point of view.

Hi folks,

I wanted to chat about the history of Bolster, how it’s evolved over the years into what is now known as our new Level Sync system, and how we’ve been tuning and adjusting Level Sync based on your feedback. One note on terminology: I’m going to refer to Bolster as the pre-7.0 technology and Level Sync as the post-7.0 technology. We’ve used several terms interchangeably over the years, but for the purposes of this post I’m referring to the technology difference between the two.

In the 4.0 release, we introduced the concept of Bolster throughout the wider game. It was previously launched to specifically address PvP Warzone balance in order to help undergeared players, but the 4.0 release brought the feature to PvE content. When your character visited a planet they had completed the story on, we shifted the character level down to a range we expected players to be in for that planet. Bolster enabled the game to give better and more relevant rewards for high level players going back to older content. We could finally reward max level characters with useful items or currency, whereas previously they would receive rewards far below their actual level.

The reverse was also true: we could Bolster players upwards in order to give more content options to lower level players. This mostly occurred in PvP Warzones in order to keep the queues more active and provide a better Warzone experience for those players in the lower levels.

Unfortunately, this implementation of Bolster brought a host of problems with it. To peel back the curtain a bit, that system relied on applying an ability on the player, and that ability would dictate the level and stat scaling to apply to the player. All of this data was defined by hand in tables, with specific stats defined per planet or per difficulty level per piece of content. Not only was this difficult to maintain and update, but it introduced a host of bugs and undesirable problems that we worked hard over the years to address. Sometimes lower level mods would actually provide better stats in PvP, for example. Or the Bolster ability would fail to apply in Operations or Flashpoints leaving one or more players over leveled for the content, and introducing exploits that allowed players to reliably force the bug and easily complete content balanced for several levels below their own.

This implementation also limited the ideas we had for the future of repeatable content, so for 7.0 we invested in modernizing our Bolster system, and effectively removed it and replaced it with the current Level Sync system.

Level Sync works from a new codebase that is more predictable and less prone to exploitative behavior. Designers can effectively enter item rating ranges per planet/piece of content, and the NPCs in that content are using the same scaling and stat ranges, making the balance relationship more predictable. This was a large change, so it required lots of per-content testing and iteration. We made this change last fall and it went through several PTS iterations. We were able to address lots of balance feedback back then and continue to do so to this day across the game in order to get the system feeling better with each iteration.

With this new system came a few side effects that removed some of the quirks of the older Bolster system. One oddity we solved was the way primary stats were scaled in the old Bolster system, especially when leveled down. They were far from accurate, and the system merely capped stats, so everyone over the defined thresholds had identical stats. With the Level Sync system, primary stats are actually scaled downwards according to how much of each stat characters have equipped. So if you have a high Mastery build, you should see more Mastery than another player who is running a high Endurance build in the same scaled content.

One side effect of the new system is all stats are scaled down when Level Synced. Under the Bolster system, tertiary stats such as Accuracy, Critical Rating, and Alacrity were never scaled. This had both advantages and disadvantages to how players would experience content. The plus side is Accuracy and Alacrity thresholds that players had taken care to optimize would be maintained when playing lower level content. But stats like Crit not scaling made older content more trivial than intended, which set the wrong expectation for game balance when facing other players in other modes such as PvP, or NPCs in Operations, and Master Mode Flashpoints.

We intend to update the new system to maintain Accuracy and Alacrity thresholds when scaled up or down in a future update. This would be very similar to how the old system worked for Accuracy and Alacrity specifically.

Another side effect involves Relics. These typically provide extra stats when they are activated or trigger on their own. As all stats now scale in Level Synced content, there currently isn’t a method to scale the extra stats provided by Relics, so they currently provide no stat bonuses when activated or triggered while Level Synced. We’ve been working on resolving this problem and intend to address it in a future update.

There is similar behavior with Augments and Color Crystals. We identified some issues both internally and thanks to your feedback on the PTS servers where it was possible to manipulate Augments and Color Crystals to provide huge stat bonuses outside of the bounds of the system. We have identified the root cause of these bugs, and have been working on solutions to both, to be introduced in future updates.

Finally, we’ve had a couple of issues prevalent in PvP modes that we’ve identified and fixed incrementally over several updates.

PvP Warzones and Arenas in 7.0 introduced a valid item rating range in level 80 matches. The Level Sync system was intended to allow players with gear from 318 through 326 to compete and upgrade their gear, while synching down players with higher gear (such as 330 gear) to the ceiling of 326. The system was also intended to reduce the stats and effectiveness for equipped gear below the 318 minimum threshold, such as 306 gear.

Once 7.0 launched, players noticed they were not less effective wearing 306 gear in level 80 Warzones and Arenas, and in fact in some cases their equipped stats were the same or better than 326 gear. We found the root cause of this bug and resolved this odd behavior in the 7.0.1 patch.

We have also determined the root cause of a bug that was causing item ratings in Level Synced content to be inaccurately computed. This didn’t result in major stat changes, but was the cause of some stats appearing to be worse after the 7.0.1 update in content that was Level Synced, and also that players with better than 326 gear in Warzones and Arenas had a slight stat advantage. We have a fix to this bug coming in the 7.0.2 update.

One last thing I wanted to address is companions, and their effectiveness in combat. The root cause for companions suddenly becoming worse tanks or not drawing aggro or dealing damage as expected was a bug in how their base stats were applied when loading into a planet or area. This caused some of their stats to be missing or inaccurate, which made things like their taunt ability or area of effect damage abilities miss their target NPC every time. The fix for the companion issue is also coming in the 7.0.2 update.

An additional note on companions and their effectiveness: the Presence base stat does scale in Level Synced content to reflect the amount of base Presence a player would expect to have in that level range. This would apply to Presence earned through character level-up and from equipment. However, the system does not scale any bonus Presence earned from raising the influence levels of companions, so companions with high influence levels will always be more effective across all content where companions can be used.

All of the fixes described above for the 7.0.2 update can be currently seen on the PTS, and we continue to keep an eye on your reports and experiences both in the live game and the PTS server. We made over 100 balance tweaks and adjustments to existing content thanks to your feedback in the 7.0 PTS cycles, and continue to address any areas as they are reported by players, our internal testing, and our own playthroughs of the game.

Hopefully this post sheds a bit of light on some of the issues and resolutions with Level Sync in the game. We’re still very excited about the content possibilities unlocked by modernizing this huge and fundamental system of the game.

Thanks!

-Chris

You know what's better than all of this? No level sync at all. Level sync is the worst design decision I can think of. You should play the planets in the order they were originally intended at the levels they were intended for. If you as a max level character want to play the lower level planets you shouldve done them when you were that level, not bought a boost, or start a new character. All this level sync has done is trivialize everything and make the loot and reward system vapid and unearned. When you can go anywhere and do anything at any time, it makes everything meaningless.

An additional note on companions and their effectiveness: the Presence base stat does scale in Level Synced content to reflect the amount of base Presence a player would expect to have in that level range. This would apply to Presence earned through character level-up and from equipment. However, the system does not scale any bonus Presence earned from raising the influence levels of companions, so companions with high influence levels will always be more effective across all content where companions can be used.

This is not true. I just posted, in this very thread, healing numbers for companions ranging from 1 to 50 and there is a clear cut cap on companion performance. On Taris, there is virtually no difference in healing between a level 18 and level 50 companion, whereas there was a difference showing up on Makeb (though still less than the difference between levels 1 and 10). This was from the last iteration of the PTS and shows that companions are still not working correctly. High Presence does not always give you "more effective" companions.

Taris (Base Cap = 121)

Influence 1 Companion: Avg heal: 492

Influence 2 Companion: Avg heal: 495

Influence 3 Companion: Avg heal: 498

Influence 4 Companion: Avg heal: 500

Influence 5 Companion: Avg heal: 503

Influence 6 Companion: Avg heal: 506

Influence 7 Companion: Avg heal: 508

Influence 9 Companion: Avg heal: 514

Influence 18 Companion: Avg heal: 538

Influence 50 Companion: Avg heal: 541

Difference from 18-50 = 3

Difference from 1-9 = 19

Difference from 9-50: 27

Makeb (Base Cap = 360)

Influence 1 Companion: Avg heal: 3325

Influence 2 Companion: Avg heal: 3340

Influence 3 Companion: Avg heal: 3355

Influence 4 Companion: Avg heal: 3370

Influence 5 Companion: Avg heal: 3385

Influence 6 Companion: Avg heal: 3400

Influence 7 Companion: Avg heal: 3415

Influence 9 Companion: Avg heal: 3445

Influence 18 Companion: Avg heal: 3505

Influence 50 Companion: Avg heal: 3594

Difference from 18-50 = 89

Difference from 1-9 = 120

Difference from 9-50: 149

If they are making older content harder you won't be getting new stuff.

Cynical I know but I have been playing the same old stuff for ten years now.

I would love to be proven wrong.

Edited by Rammboo

• 2 weeks later...

As of 7.0.2 presence, accuracy and alacrity are still getting scaled down and level sync is marked as under investigation, but I'd like to and my two cents on the topic.

I'm not sure if devs are monitoring this kind of threads but I'd like to add my feedback as a returning player and a general feeling of confusion about this.

I've played the game around release and recall times when level 50 character could run through low level flashpoints with ease while solo content was quite challenging while level upping. I've got back to the game into 6.3.2 and really liked level sync idea, sure old origin stories were fairly easy as well as chapters on veteran mode, yet it was feeling okay-ish.

Tertiary stats not scaling gave some options for customization and optimization even in low-level content.

Now in 7.0.x it feel weird:

1. Upscaling to level 80 in flashpoints from level 75 (and not only, but let's take level75 character as a starting point) messes the stats up and actually downscales everything apart of Mastery, this is a mess and is counter intuitive. This kind of upscale doesn't feel like upscale at all.

At least stats are untouched if level 80 player goes into level 80 content.

2. Downscaling feels random since sometimes stats are higher for a downscaled to level 50 content character than upscaled to level 80 the same character.

In general now it feels like there no point in doing anything apart level 80 content by level 80 character.

I don't see an option to post an image, so a written example:

Leve 75 character in upscaled to level 80 flashpoint gains Mastery (11,843 > 13,459) and hence a bit of extra bonus damage and loses everything else:

Endurance (16,525 > 16,424)

Power (9,380 > 8,396)

Accuracy (110.04% > 106.22%)

Crit Chance (40.42% > 29.45%)

Alacrity (8.62% > 5.29%)

This doesn't feel like and upscale to level 80.

Downscale to Ilum level 50:

Accuracy (110.05 > 106.72) // please note, that it is actually higher than the same character in scaled up to level 80 content

Crit chance (40.42 > 26.66) // okay, let it be

Alacrity (8.62% > 5.8%) // yet again higher that in upscale to level 80

And I'm not even touching PVP scaling here.

Summary: current level sync system feels counter-intuitive and messy and pushes away from playing anything apart level 80 content by level 80 player. At least for me as a returning player who wants to catch up on stories (and try different paths) with occasional PVP activities.

Edited by CorruptedFlesh

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

I wanted to follow up on my original post here as I’ve seen lots of confusion around what is and isn’t in the latest patch 7.0.2:

In 7.0.2:

• Companions should no longer miss taunts or heals, and should be performing better overall.
  • Players with gear over 326 in PvP Warzones and Arenas no longer have a stat advantage as their stats are now properly synched to 326.

Working as intended:

• The base Presence stat scales when Level Synced, but no bonus Presence scales. Bonus Presence includes all Presence gained through higher Influence with companions, Legacy Unlocks, and Datacrons. This can be observed in the Details button on the Character Sheet.

In a future update:

• Maintaining Accuracy (and additional stats TBD) thresholds in Level Synced content.
  • Relic bonus stats when activated or triggered on their own applying in Level Synced content.
  • Augments and Color Crystal stats applying properly in Level Synced content.

In my original post, I wrote out specifically what would be in 7.0.2 to set player expectations. When ‘future update’ is mentioned, that means the work is in active development but a specific patch has not been identified for a roll out. When the work is closer to completion and we are ready to deploy that content, it is at that time when we will communicate the patch number.

Outside of those things identified above, you should not expect any major changes to the Level Sync system until we communicate otherwise. Other related aspects, such as individual content difficulty and tuning, we will continue to address with each patch.

Thanks,

-Chris

One side effect of the new system is all stats are scaled down when Level Synced. Under the Bolster system, tertiary stats such as Accuracy, Critical Rating, and Alacrity were never scaled.

We intend to update the new system to maintain Accuracy and Alacrity thresholds when scaled up or down in a future update. This would be very similar to how the old system worked for Accuracy and Alacrity specifically.

3 patches later this is still not fixed.

=> Level Sync NOT AT ALL FIXED/IMPROVED. In some areas is even WORSE.

Also, why should we lose our crit just because we play level synced content (99% of the game). That makes no sense and it fundamentally not fun.

Hi folks,

I wanted to follow up on my original post here as I’ve seen lots of confusion around what is and isn’t in the latest patch 7.0.2:

In 7.0.2:

• Companions should no longer miss taunts or heals, and should be performing better overall.
  • Players with gear over 326 in PvP Warzones and Arenas no longer have a stat advantage as their stats are now properly synched to 326.

Working as intended:

• The base Presence stat scales when Level Synced, but no bonus Presence scales. Bonus Presence includes all Presence gained through higher Influence with companions, Legacy Unlocks, and Datacrons. This can be observed in the Details button on the Character Sheet.

In a future update:

• Maintaining Accuracy (and additional stats TBD) thresholds in Level Synced content.
  • Relic bonus stats when activated or triggered on their own applying in Level Synced content.
  • Augments and Color Crystal stats applying properly in Level Synced content.

In my original post, I wrote out specifically what would be in 7.0.2 to set player expectations. When ‘future update’ is mentioned, that means the work is in active development but a specific patch has not been identified for a roll out. When the work is closer to completion and we are ready to deploy that content, it is at that time when we will communicate the patch number.

Outside of those things identified above, you should not expect any major changes to the Level Sync system until we communicate otherwise. Other related aspects, such as individual content difficulty and tuning, we will continue to address with each patch.

Thanks,

-Chris

I have noticed that not only do my stats NOT remain the same on a planet (for example Korriban) once I pass the level threshold, my stats actually decrease for every level.

Honestly, can you just stop being stubborn and put stats back to pre-7.0? I truly believe you are just throwing things against the wall and fail at simple math.

Were I coding this, every planet would have been in a table, with threshold stats for every advanced class and stats did not raise or lower from it. And never touch tertiary stats like Presence or Crit. And then you'd be done. God only knows what you actually did.

Edited by DurdensWrath

I still don't get why stats go down when upscaling. I'm pretty much into the stories now but I still love some occasional PVP and cannot comprehend why crit, alacrity and accuracy go down. Losing 2.9% of alacrity despite the actual stat number is higher 1509 vs 1590, while accuracy remains almost the same in numbers but actually -3.4% and crit just goes gown. THIS IN NOT AN UPSCALE.

https://i.imgur.com/8mMKm94.png

I don't see the point of doing anything upscaled or downscaled at this point in the game. The only option is to get asap to lvl80 and then do only lvl 80 content.

Edited by CorruptedFlesh