Can my scattergun be visible?

MacAllen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, hiding it in my back pocket is getting old. Shame on you Bioware for having my shotgun magically appear whenever I need it...so pathetic I can't believe this is actually from Bioware.

I wasn't complaining or slamming, just asking for the feature.

I love shotguns/scatterguns. I would like to see this as a Social toggle.

+1

The scoundrel has amazing style in that it wields both a blaster and a shotgun. That is an awesome combo of weapons there. I would really like to show it off.

However I don't think each shotgun has a unique appearance?

Take the time to get it right. Make some cool skins and of course plenty of orange shotguns so we can pick the one we like. Then add this feature to the game.

Agreed. Gunslingers can go prance around with their Dualies, we'll take one(that would be even more lovely were it too become potentially SMG-like, vertical grip, scope etc) and a shotgun. On a side note, can you ever actually use the shotty from any angle like in the progression vid where he just destroys that sith inquisitor or was that just slapped in there to go with the Indiana Jones reference?

On a side note, can you ever actually use the shotty from any angle like in the progression vid where he just destroys that sith inquisitor or was that just slapped in there to go with the Indiana Jones reference?

Yes you can. Tendon Blast has 10m range and is useable at any distance. Would it 1 shot a sith? No. But, it is useful against them as it allows you to kite them. Just be sure to keep them out of melee range (4m) but not inside force leap range (10-30m).

Agreed. Gunslingers can go prance around with their Dualies, we'll take one(that would be even more lovely were it too become potentially SMG-like, vertical grip, scope etc) and a shotgun. On a side note, can you ever actually use the shotty from any angle like in the progression vid where he just destroys that sith inquisitor or was that just slapped in there to go with the Indiana Jones reference?

when they made that video scoundrel- scrapper was based mostly around getting procs to let you use shoot first out of stealth for nearly automatic absolutely enormous crits. It was kinda boring and too unpredictable so they remade the spec.

Yes please. I planned on rolling a scoundrel just for the scattergun. My friends all seemed to roll gunslingers, so I thought it would be cool to be the "Doc Holiday" of the group, manning the street howitzer ala Tombstone.

Then I found out you never get to see it or wield it. What a failure of vision.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.