This game is just awesome!

Abfalter

I've had an absolute blast with the game so far. Overlaying a single player RPG on top of an MMO was absolutely the way to go with this game. The level of story immersion is fantastic.

I have been having so much fun with it, although I am having a hard time trying to keep focus on just one character since they are all so fun.

I have a son who lives with me half of the time and I had a nice extended Christmas break vacation with him. Since it was vacation I loosened his computer time restrictions and let him loose with the game as well. He, too, had a blast and it was so great to see the utter joy and excitement in his eyes when he tells me about his Trooper's latest exploits.

I'm so happy with the game, it was totally worth the wait. You guys have absolutely nailed it and (despite the trolls on this forum) are really making a lot of gamers really, really happy right now.

I wish this game, and the team behind it, all the success that it deserves.

OP, please tell us how far into the game you've gotten.

just FYI the content up to about level 18 is immaculate, then becomes completely half-assed. it almost seems intentional to keep people for a month or 2 to give them a "buffer" to try and fix the higher level content.

just FYI the content up to about level 18 is immaculate, then becomes completely half-assed. it almost seems intentional to keep people for a month or 2 to give them a "buffer" to try and fix the higher level content.

Stop trying to pass off your extremely biased opinion as fact.. then maybe some people would take you more seriously ;)

I've enjoyed all the content so far.. even the low level stuff :)

Best MMO I've ever played, and this is coming from an ex WoW player of 6 years.

Coming from WoW, that isn't a good reference point for MMOs. WoW has helped ruin the future of MMOs, and we see what was formed because of Blizzard right here.

Most people enjoying the game are busy playing it not whining here on the forums.

Some people aren't paid by Bioware to come fanboi on the forums.

Some people actually try to take the time away from the game they enjoy to point out obvious failures to try and get them fixed. Maybe if the company was participating more on the forums to address the dozens of issues other than deleting posts they don't like, or warning people for "language" violations, there would be less posts about the same things over and over.

I know it's a hard concept to understand, but some people can like the game, but still see there are a ton of glaring issues that need to be fixed... ASAP.

Stop trying to pass off your extremely biased opinion as fact.. then maybe some people would take you more seriously ;)

I've enjoyed all the content so far.. even the low level stuff :)

You completely misunderstood what I posted. The low-level content is perfect, almost bug-free, and is the most epic. Esseles/Black Talon have AMAZING story and dialogue, and almost every FP after that has maybe 1 or 2 dialogue choices through the entire thing, and is full of bugs.

So again, low level content is intentionally good to rake in a month or 2 of subs before everyone is 50 and realizes how broken everything is. It's a race against the playerbase leveling curve for them to fix everything wrong with higher level content.

Edited by Aurinax

Some people actually try to take the time away from the game they enjoy to point out obvious failures to try and get them fixed. Maybe if the company was participating more on the forums to address the dozens of issues other than deleting posts they don't like, or warning people for "language" violations, there would be less posts about the same things over and over.

I know it's a hard concept to understand, but some people can like the game, but still see there are a ton of glaring issues that need to be fixed... ASAP.

Well, I am not paid.

Just appreciative of the fun time I've been having. Nothing wrong with that.

"Tons of glaring issues"? Something tells me they could fix EVERYTHING you could name that is wrong with the game and you probably would find something else to complain about.

You completely misunderstood what I posted. The low-level content is perfect, almost bug-free, and is the most epic. Esseles/Black Talon have AMAZING story and dialogue, and almost every FP after that has maybe 1 or 2 dialogue choices through the entire thing, and is full of bugs.

So again, low level content is intentionally good to rake in a month or 2 of subs before everyone is 50 and realizes how broken everything is. It's a race against the playerbase leveling curve for them to fix everything wrong with higher level content.

I think it is pretty paranoid/conspirist to think that they would intentionally leave things broken.

Ridiculous,.

and some people aren't paid by blizzard to go the the forums to cry because the game is great.

I've had an absolute blast with the game so far. Overlaying a single player RPG on top of an MMO was absolutely the way to go with this game. The level of story immersion is fantastic.

I have been having so much fun with it, although I am having a hard time trying to keep focus on just one character since they are all so fun.

I have a son who lives with me half of the time and I had a nice extended Christmas break vacation with him. Since it was vacation I loosened his computer time restrictions and let him loose with the game as well. He, too, had a blast and it was so great to see the utter joy and excitement in his eyes when he tells me about his Trooper's latest exploits.

I'm so happy with the game, it was totally worth the wait. You guys have absolutely nailed it and (despite the trolls on this forum) are really making a lot of gamers really, really happy right now.

I wish this game, and the team behind it, all the success that it deserves.

But dont call for nerfs when ya' son starts 2 beat you :p

No seriously, like game 2! Would appreaciate more fps in WZ and in populated areas in general. Also rewards for open world pvp but thats it then!! :D

Meee too! My first guy was a Jedi Sage that I got to 32 (Very fun) .. Then I rolled an Smuggler and went scoundrel (he's 20). I then decided that I wanted to try out sith so I rolled an assassin(21) and now I'm playing a powertech (just hit 24) ..

Each day I play a different class because they are all equally as fun and it keeps the game fresh. One bonus is that I just dinged Legacy 4 haha.

I'm enjoying the game as well. Big Star Wars fan and this game is full of SW goodness!

I'd like a few things fixed, mostly graphical bugs, but overall I'm actually impressed with the game. Other MMOs I've played at launch were in much worse shape. It's a simple fact that MMOs take time to develop after launch.