Empty server list

MacFelly

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually completely believe they haven't 100% decided when the next patch will be. There are tons of issues in the game at the moment. The longer the patch is delayed, the more fixes can be applied in that patch - but the longer people have to wait for those fixes. (And they can't be constantly having the game in maintenance or no one would get to play.) As much as I want them to fix this issue ASAP for the sake of myself and other affected users, I don't think there's an obviously best solution. There are only trade-offs.

• Dev Post

Hi all,

I'm waiting on info to finalize details on when the next patch will be as there will be a number of fixes going into including the Ryzen fix. When I have that info, we will be communicating that to the wider playerbase. I understand that this issue is preventing you from playing the game. To reiterate, if you have not yet, please follow these steps outlined here, so that the appropriate team can track, confirm the state of your account, and issue compensation for time lost when the fix is deployed.

I sent Jackieko a private message to find out what is going on but their was no response

Our communications crossed very closely together! I responded a couple minute before you posted this.

Hi all,

I'm waiting on info to finalize details on when the next patch will be as there will be a number of fixes going into including the Ryzen fix. When I have that info, we will be communicating that to the wider playerbase. I understand that this issue is preventing you from playing the game. To reiterate, if you have not yet, please follow these steps outlined here, so that the appropriate team can track, confirm the state of your account, and issue compensation for time lost when the fix is deployed.

Our communications crossed very closely together! I responded a couple minute before you posted this.

Roger roger

Hi all,

So are we looking at like… in the next week? Or multiple weeks? Luckily I caught my cancel right before getting billed for another month tomorrow.

Edited by kormonnaut

Day 18. Considering it's Friday we can add 19 and 20. Three quarters of a sub.

I can afford to subscribe to one game. For years it's been SWTOR. I'm sad that it won't be anymore, but when I can't play the game due to technical issues after the company states that they know how to fix the problem but won't until some nebulous future date, well, it's time to move on. I can't support a game that doesn't support its players by actually allowing them to play the game.

Frankly at this point SWTOR is starting to look like some Kickstarter game, promising results if we will only keep putting our money in, while never delivering the actual ability to play the game.

For those who have been lucky to get that 1/1000 successful login. Have you noticed that seems to be during less peak server times? For example, my successful logins have been really early in the morning, really late at night, or during work/school hours. During the peak times on weekends and evenings when most people are home, it is always unsuccessful in finding a server list.

For those who have been lucky to get that 1/1000 successful login. Have you noticed that seems to be during less peak server times? For example, my successful logins have been really early in the morning, really late at night, or during work/school hours. During the peak times on weekends and evenings when most people are home, it is always unsuccessful in finding a server list.

Same here! After the log in i just left pc turned on in server list menu, for 2 days...managed to play...but makes no sense...even tried to change time zones and dates, desperate means...just no way arround it, too many weird inconsistencies. Either wait for patch or leave game...=(

Edited by SparksGYBE

I want to play the game, and still empty servers, multiple emails sent in, talked with support 4 or 5 times, we have to wait with no ETA, no idea when the next patch is that might fix this, this is ******** and beyond unfair, we pay for the game, this is a waste of time. :mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

We just opened up PTS and it contains a number of fixes that are intended to be pushed out with the next patch I reference in this post. One of the fixes is for the Ryzen issue you are experiencing. Can you confirm if you are able to access PTS? You should be able to see the PTS server. If you are or not, please update this thread with a report.

Thank you,

Jackie

We just opened up PTS and it contains a number of fixes that are intended to be pushed out with the next patch I reference in this post. One of the fixes is for the Ryzen issue you are experiencing. Can you confirm if you are able to access PTS? You should be able to see the PTS server. If you are or not, please update this thread with a report.

Hi Jackie, I wish to confirm that I can connect to the PTS on my G14. :)

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Jackie

Appears to work. Hope this makes it to live soon!

Not that its overly important right now, but I was kind of hoping this would fix the empty-servers-after-resuming-from-sleep issue, but it didn't.

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Jackie

It works

Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Jackie

Hi Jackie, do we have any sort of estimate yet regarding when this patch will be deployed? Even a rough ballpark estimate would suffice. Is it likely to be in a week, a few weeks, a month or an even longer timeframe?

~zvbm