Game Update 7.0 - Legacy of the Sith Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Bioware, how many threads do we need on the issue of characters being seriously messed up by the secondary combat style choice before you at the very least acknowledge it so more people can be made aware of the risk?

These are the ones I've seen:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001797

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1002135

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1002059

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001380

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001552

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001930

And at least one PM, but I won't hold that against you guys since I'm sure all of the community team is busy. But that's 6 threads on an issue that's rendering some characters essentially unplayable. These are subscribers, paying for your service, and this is the defining feature of this expansion. You can't bury your heads in the sand on this while your customer support team is telling people it's working as intended for them to not have a ship anymore.

This needs a response now. Not next week, now. I'd honestly suggest that you disable the selection of a secondary combat style until this is fixed, because who knows how bad the damage is gonna be for players that run into this. Whatever the case is, you have to say something. This isn't a little small bug that can be worked on at your leisure. This is game breaking. I understand it might be a hard thing to track down and fix, but you haven't even acknowledged it.

Come on, Bioware. Seriously.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Users of ASUS Zephyrus laptops have only been able to play one day in the last ten (that day being last Monday). First the launcher was broken, six days to fix that, and now the server list won't populate.

You know what's worse than game breaking bugs? Not being able to access the game at all.

Legacy Vendor items do not reflect character Origin Story choices, and incorrectly refer to Combat Style's previous Origin Story affiliation.

Tested: Existing Character is BH (Pyrotech), selects Vanguard for second Combat Style; can no longer equip (either as gear or transmog cosmetic) BH Legacy Vendor armors/weapons.

Tested: New character BH choosing Vanguard as first Combat Style, cannot equip (either as gear or transmog cosmetic) BH Legacy Vendor armors/weapons.

Tested: New character SW choosing Assassin as first Combat Style; cannot equip (either as gear or transmog cosmetic) SW Legacy Vendor armors/weapons, can equip SI Legacy Vendor armors/weapons.

Unknown: Unequipping Legacy Vendor armor/weapons and being able to re-equip them

Update: Armor Proficiency Passive also reflects previous Origin Story rather than current one. (E.g. SW w/ Assassin Combat Style only has Armor Proficiency: Light and Armor Proficiency: Adaptive, as opposed to SW's original Armor Proficiency of Medium]

Edited by CeroVI
Correction

[Weekly] Veteran Flashpoints

I used Group Finder for 2 flashpoints (at level 80), both happened to be Lost Island, and neither one updated this mission, it still shows 0/3.

The first time all FPs were unfiltered (all on and available), the 2nd time I disabled 2.

Actually it was also happening using the loadout as well. I found a work around on the loadout. I made an extra loadout for the other combat style and it worked but I shouldn't have had to make 3 loadouts for 2 styles so there is a bug that they knew about since it was on the PTS and it still did not get fixed.

I can't reproduce this. I have 6 loadouts for the 6 different styles. Once you configure a loadout it stays that way as long as you use *only loadouts* to select. If you ever click on the combat style page to change anything, all of the loadout is wiped out. I don't think it's a bug, I think it's how it's supposed to work. You configure the loadouts once and switch between them. The only issues is with changing inventory for items equipped in a loadout. They can be easily sold off with no indication they're used in another loadout.

Edited by marktheater

Bioware decided to delay the patch from their December date to Feb 15... just at the end of my own vacation, I returned to work Feb 16th.

All for this? I can't even GSF to get XP. 306 gear not disintegrable anymore? My sub ran out today, I won't be renewing it until things get fixed. Sometimes you gotta vote with your pocketbook.

Remnant Underworld Knight's Armor Set won't unlock in Collections.

Appears it's wanting 8 pieces instead of the actual 7.

Underworld Knight set does actually have 8 pieces though. Not sure if they're showing in collections, but that set has hood down and hood up variations of its chestpiece, so it has an extra piece compared to all the other sets. If it requires 8 pieces, I assume it needs both chestpieces to unlock.

What exactly are you planning to do about the people who still aren't getting gear from bosses or boxes? Your solution to "set a loot discipline" does not work in all cases and customer service keeps leaving generic messages and closing tickets. After 3 flashpoints and 2 operations, one person in our group got ONE drop and that is it. Boxes still vanishing. Loot discipline was checked and even changed for different specs to try to get around this and it isn't working.

Black Hole - Hypermatter Directive Daily doesn't count in group anymore, everyone has to drop group to have the boxes count.

Makeb missions - Twisting the Truth and Landing Party are not working in group, everyone has to drop to be able to click on the respective items

Section X - Hyperbiology - One person using the serum on the beast no longer works for everyone in the group phase and have to leave group to accomplish. 2 of 4 people in the group it counted for while the other 2 it did not.

Targeted Misfire - didn't work for all group members some never were able to loot all of the required items Airstrike Codes though killing everything in the bunker five times over even out of a group.

Edited by xeraphyne
more daily missions are bugged for group

Stealth seems to be occasionally broken for companions on my smuggler. I didn't have any such issues with my inquisitor.

It's when I initiate combat from stealth on the smuggler sometimes my companion will remain in stealth and not interact in the fight. When I end stealth manually by clicking the skill they exit stealth with no issues.. This has happened with both Arn and the other manaan pub companion.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

PvP:

2 days ago, my Warzone framerate improved drastically, then dropped again the next day. Maybe the devs would like to have a look to figure out if they changed anything. If they accidentally made Warzones much more playable, would be a pity to lose this.... Note that literally nothing changed on my PC (not even updates), that's why I'm guessing this happened game-side.

Character Sheet:

Whenever I am in a group, it appears behind the Ops/Group frames and I cannot bring it forward.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the info bubble in the Abilities tab does not scale like the other info bubbles such as the ones in the Ability Tree. So, I'm forced to put my face against the monitor in order to read the text.

EDIT: This happened after swapping UI loadouts from Default to a scaled up custom.

FIXED: Ctrl+ UU fixed the issue.

Edited by euroDSMtuner
FIXED

Items:

cant use Relic's any more.

when you wane use then it tells Access denied

Same for me. Relic is clickable in some neutral zones only (like in my strongholds). It doesn't work any more once I travel to some planet (says "access denied"). Observed with my Agent on Rishi, Ziost and Iokath.

Seriously? Ctrl+F is the standard keybind for the Find command in Windows. They are telling you to use Find in your web browser to check the list and see if your bug is already on it.

We can all agree that the Community-oriented employees don't know anything, and the programmers are either unreportedly unable to fix known bugs efficiently or are plain incompetent. Until EA is removed from the equation, this is going to be the same story every single time. Yes, team, you have lost the trust and faith of your community. It's your own fault.