Game stuck on loading

amyvolesky

An unready patch was released, you'll have to download the whole game again. (according to the official thread)

Surely theres got to be a work around, im not Redownloading the Whole game cause some one ****ed up and released a patch early..

insert ***** you and ill see you tomorrow* meme

here i go downloading this **** with 2 mb/s again. why it is that slow? no idea. maybe ill be done by saturday evening so i can raid again ... or do the other stuff im paying a sub for.

What's going on with this download? It began with 11GB that it said it was downloading. When I checked it just a little while ago, it said 26GB. Exactly how large is this download? Because if those were two different downloads, then this is already 35GB in size. Exactly how is this patch file so massive?

What's going on with this download? It began with 11GB that it said it was downloading. When I checked it just a little while ago, it said 26GB. Exactly how large is this download? Because if those were two different downloads, then this is already 35GB in size. Exactly how is this patch file so massive?

The Whole Game is Re Downloading

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=994258

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.