Galactic Seasons - S1 Check In

DavidStaats

So, finished Galactic Season WEEKS ago. The new season won't start for two months, apparently. One character in each class has finished all of the content. GSF and PVP suck. What am I supposed to do now? I have actually quit playing this game and have moved on to other games. It's sad, really. Edited by VonDooomm

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, finished Galactic Season WEEKS ago. The new season won't start for two months, apparently. One character in each class has finished all of the content. GSF and PVP suck. What am I supposed to do now? I have actually quit playing this game and have moved on to other games. It's sad, really.

Did you do all the Flashpoints, Uprisings, Operations? All planetary story arcs, bonus series, Heroic and Daily missions? All the PvE space missions?

• 4 months later...

While Galactic Seasons isn't my favorite activity, it takes me out of my way most of the time, I appreciate that the story feels better integrated with this season. Story progression will convince me to work towards goals more than the rewards. Hopefully, more time will be put into the lore behind each season.

However, I might keep going so I can save up for Paxton Rall. It's gonna take me a lot of seasons, but I'll get there eventually.

• 5 months later...
I'm getting "You do not meet the requirements to purchase this item" when trying to buy Shae Vizla. This is now 2022 and patch 7.1 has been released. What's more infuriating is that I was able to purchase this on another character in the same legacy.

I'm getting "You do not meet the requirements to purchase this item" when trying to buy Shae Vizla. This is now 2022 and patch 7.1 has been released. What's more infuriating is that I was able to purchase this on another character in the same legacy.

It might be because it's already in your collections. I think you're only supposed to buy the companion once and then unlock legacy wide in collections with 10 cartel coins.