If you're going to quit...

Sinister-Sith

... At least have the decency in giving all of your stuff to another player that will need it. I mean, come on. Many times have I heard about people saying, "I'm quitting", and whenever somebody asked for their stuff, they say, "Nope! Sorry!". I never understood this logic, to be honest. If I was going to cancel my subscription to a game, supposedly "knowing" it would never be fixed, then I would give everything away to a newbie. In fact, I have given upwards of about 10k credits to newbies already, just for the sake of being nice.

Why are people so greedy?!

Omg a nice sith. Epic !!

Well when I quit I shall donate all my stuff to friends/guildies but only when I 100% know I wont be coming back.

I quitted a game once, stripped her from all her gear only to come back to the game few months later and have nothing to pew pew with. :D

It's far more logical for someone who's quitting to keep their "stuff", in case they decide to come back someday

I disagree!

I quit WoW a while back and sold everything to get as much gold as possible, then divided it up and gave a 1/3 to my guild, and the other parts to friends. Everyone got about 25K each. Then I deleted my toons and said goodbye! I was actually serious about leaving and never returning!

It's because these people say they are quitting but in reality they aren't. Most of them are just annoyed or expressing there hate for certain things. Some are only whining or threatening to cancel subscriptions so Bioware will give in and do something, whether some may be valid and others are not.

When I quit wow, I stood in the middle of Orgrimmar trying to give my stuff away and people just told me to s.tfu. It's not as easy as you might think :rolleyes:

Yes it is, if you have a guild or friends. Just mail it to them with a nice note and a goodbye and then delete your toons!

Omg a nice sith. Epic !!

Well when I quit I shall donate all my stuff to friends/guildies but only when I 100% know I wont be coming back.

I quitted a game once, stripped her from all her gear only to come back to the game few months later and have nothing to pew pew with. :D

Hehe. I try to help newbies out when I can! When I know I'm leaving 100% (by whatever small chance that would happen), I will probably give everything to a newbie and start off fresh.

Any coward can post a "I cancelled my subscription" thread.

It takes a real man (or woman) to give away their stuff and then delete their characters.

So man-up you attention grabbing quitters!

Edited by Graydon

Any coward can post a "I cancelled my subscription" thread.

It takes a real man (or woman) to give away their stuff and then delete their characters.

So man-up you attention grabbing quitters!

People whom attempt to grab attention on an online forum feel small and unappreciated in the real world, so they make pathetic "I CANCELLED" threads in hopes that others will agree with their reasons for quitting, which will boost their ego to make them feel appreciated!!

I remember, back in World of Warcraft, I leveled my first character on different server, than my pals were playing.

Deleted him, and started on the new server from scratch, but before doing so, I gave everything to one random character I met, all my bags, gold, and other stuff.

He was squealing with happiness.