Game Update 6.3 Livestream Recap

DanielSteed

It is an extension of the login rewards. You'll still be getting the current rewards, they will be two tabs in the same window. I don't think you can "opt out of it." I suppose you could not collect the rewards, but you would still be earning them since you get experience on the tracks for just logging in. I assume that like the daily rewards calendar change, you would get everything you earned in a mail if you left them unclaimed when a season changed.

I will at least give it a try, so long as it isnt forced. I like the daily logins though Maybe change up the rewards to other things ? I mean sure weach teir gets better, but then it resets to the lowest one and there you have the confusion "Didnt I just get this ???" kind of thing

I think I can give it a shot when it goes live

If the new FP is like the Story Mode of SOV I might cancel my Sub. SOV Story Mode is just way too hard! Give us god-bot.

I agree on this. Also completely removing the ability to do it with others while other story FPs can, IN an MMO is a poor design choice IMO. :mad:

Not everyone can just solo these newer FPs with out the god droid or solo, and plus sometimes people just want to 2 man stuff for fun to help out a friend, why literally prevent that from happening when before you could?

Please make the new FP (and retroactive for the SoR, Traitor storyline FPs, Objective M and SoV fps) able to group up to finish them. I fear if you keep making the storyline ONLY through FPs and yet refuse to make people group up for them, you will lose my friends, and I would rather not that happen. :(

Nice stream as always enjoyed it very much. Thanks to all who took the time to do, live or as a pre-record.

One question that I may have just missed if asked or you know got up to make a drink or something..

You have the voice actor back who did Lara Dorn doing a new roll, did she happen to record new Lara Dorn dialog as well or just the new character? Even if any Lara Dorn talks would be in a later update.

I know no date has been given, which I understand this is BW normal polliacy, and that P.T.S will be up soon. However can you at least say if the new game update is within the next 3 months or is it in the second half of the year?

Look forward to the next one.

Agreed. Elara was my first romance in the game and I like her very much. Please give us players who have romances with the companions some love letters here and there or some small cut scenes, just for some flirts or quality time.

Which Arn Peralun are we getting the light side version as a result of one choice in Onslaught or the dark leaning version as a result of a different choice? I hope its determined by our choice instead of forcing the lightside on everyone.

As for romancing him. other than his hair and beard. how much of him is still human? Wouldn't romancing him be kind of like romancing C2-N2?

Edited by RameiArashi

Id rather new content class wise. Change up stuff like a new class more races available, new skills, a new raid, different pvp modes, a guild vs guild pvp battle 15v15 or 20v20 on a planet to conqure it or something.

The new fp is cool but we will get through it in 30min and thats that. Daily log ins w armor cool sure but then everyone will have that same stuff and everyone will have the same exact stuff so we lose our uniqueness.

Id like to see actual solid updates/additions to the things that actually matter that we do everyday (pvp, Raids, heroics, class skills, add a whole 5th class maybe, bring back skill trees that actually work well) idk just somthing better so endgame isn't go get conquest points for your guild cuz thats all thats left.

I'm hoping that from the new flashpoint we'll encounter the Laigreks, the giant bugs from KOTOR II which infested the enclave and possibly we'd get a laigrek pet and/or mount. Definitely looking forward to the added KOTOR nostalgia with the enclave. I'm especially hoping they include something like a holocron or message left behind by Meetra Surik's padawans (Atton Rand, Brianna, Misas Varr, Mira, Mical) from KOTOR II since she left them on Dantooine before departing to join Revan and we've seen nothing of them so far in this game. All we're told vaguely is that they end up re-establishing the Jedi Order but we're told little else. Edited by EAFSAMWISE

Nothing about 10th anniversary? 7.0 or smth? If not then shame and disappointment.

Last years we had only one story update PER YEAR. This year 6.3 and i guess soon on the middle of year. Then what .. on 10th anniversary this year nothing more?

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Many doors have been opened in 6.1 and 6.2 (Malgus's treason, Vaylin's possible resurrection, the Mandalorian plot started in SoV) and I don't believe they'll all get closed in 6.3. I'm afraid this makes 7.0 very unlikely this year as logically it should be a new story arc. I hope I'll be proven wrong though.

Many doors have been opened in 6.1 and 6.2 (Malgus's treason, Vaylin's possible resurrection, the Mandalorian plot started in SoV) and I don't believe they'll all get closed in 6.3. I'm afraid this makes 7.0 very unlikely this year as logically it should be a new story arc. I hope I'll be proven wrong though.

Right they've been super slow at creating releasing new content. The easiest thing is to just bring old content back with new facepaint.

Its kinda sad the company is huge and yet new content is so small.

The current producer is responsible for flooding the game with popup advertising and in-game mail spam in the form of loot crates and log-in rewards

Not to mention the 6.0 expansion

So he's responsible for a good expansion:rak_02: How is that bad:rak_02:

So he's responsible for a good expansion:rak_02: How is that bad:rak_02:

From the unimaginative use of existing game assets to create the barely acceptable "Onderon" environment to the outright poorly designed "Mek-sha" environment (Nar Shaddaa assets were not even recolored nor background music changed ) - this "Onslaught" expansion is garbage.

In fact, given the current time-sink gearing system, while superior than EA's company-wide gear by lootcrate scheme - this expansion should be known as 6.0: The Hammer Station Expansion.

Also the unnecessary filler content such as the Corellia Flashpoint. During the storyline, the developers even broke the fourth wall to admit "Yes... Corellia again". The obnoxiously overly long Spirit Of Vengeance Flashpoint is something I would expect Disney Star Wars to come out with: Dump existing fan favorite IP assets into a blender then pour into product form.

Then there is the mass amount of in-game advertising and spam in the form of advertising bars, pop-menus and log-in "rewards". Sure after a few weeks one is able to either move or collapse the bars or menus, however more often than not, re-logging results in the bars and menus back to the developer's preferred position state.

Edited by jimmorrisson