Kicked From Guild

cmcougar

Guilds have a max capacity of 1,000 characters. Notice I say characters, not members or players, to avoid confusion

BioWare could fix this by simply allowing 1000 legacies per guild. Then we could have all your characters in one guild if you wanted and it would only count as one spot instead of say 60 spots (in my case).

BioWare could fix this by simply allowing 1000 legacies per guild. Then we could have all your characters in one guild if you wanted and it would only count as one spot instead of say 60 spots (in my case).

That would only delay the issue, as guilds would eventually still hit the 1000 legacy cap, and want to prune their numbers to allow in others.

That would only delay the issue, as guilds would eventually still hit the 1000 legacy cap, and want to prune their numbers to allow in others.

not to mention nefarious guilds would have 1000 people with 100 chars each...... :eek:

Ok, maybe that's a wee bit exaggerated....but considering what we've seen already, who knows what they would do...lol

not to mention nefarious guilds would have 1000 people with 100 chars each...... :eek:

Ok, maybe that's a wee bit exaggerated....but considering what we've seen already, who knows what they would do...lol

That’s really no different to them having 5 sister guilds and all of them being in the top spot. At least if they were all in the one guild they wouldn’t need to be in every yield. Of course they would probably still try to do that. But 1000 legacies x 100 characters is 100,000 characters in the guild. I can’t imagine trying to manage a guild with that many characters :eek:

• 2 years later...

We know that we are quite a tad late to this, but we'd like to weigh in (hoping that change will happen, or at least cause possible future recruits to not jump in too quickly).

Not only were we kicked... but also BANNED with no reason given.

5 minutes ago, Sixam said:

We know that we are quite a tad late to this, but we'd like to weigh in (hoping that change will happen, or at least cause possible future recruits to not jump in too quickly).

Sorry that happened. Word gets around in game about guilds that do that, especially If they keep doing it;

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sixam said:

No reason needs to be given. You have no innate right to be in the guild. To remove you is totally up to the guild leader. You have NO recourse.

Having said that, if you were kicked from a guild then there most likely was a reason even though you may not agree with it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sixam said:

i not know why you complain on the forum you got kicked from the guild and also got banned from the guild since nobody can help you with it.

its the guildmaster choose if there wane kick out some players or not and if there are ever welcome back to the guild are all the guild master choose's he make's.

sadly nobody can help you to go against it since there are no rule's at all for not kicking out members from your guild or bann then for good from your guild.

so sadly you lose always this fight and notting can be done to help you fix it.

this is also a game and not the real world where there are rule's for it there need to follow.

Edited by Spikanor

8 hours ago, Sixam said:

Just to belabor the point as others have already addressed here, you have no rights to a guild.  Even if you've donated hundreds of millions of credits, added items to the guild bank, take it as a learning lesson and move on. There are plenty of guilds out there. 

im no gl but i am in a guild we do group stuff all the time dont really care bout cq as long as you make ur 100k each week so we can get 5 million you get rewarded

We will help with neuro key charges flashpoints heriocs star fortress runs hk-51 part hunts you name it we have raiders to if you are into that 

if you need a guild its dark forge imp side starlight and moonlight pub side on the star forge server we also have a discord link provided upon joining guilds 

we have access to voice chat dev tracker useful links with guides for the game 

if you cant be online for a long period of time just let someone know and spot in guild is saved for ur return

people really needs to realize the first week a new members cq wont count to guild totals first week they join 

to join and if in the star forge server either in game mail arrizac for imp side or kairi baron or raynos baron pub side you can also reach me at raynos3497 on discord as well

On 10/13/2023 at 9:27 PM, denavin said:
On 10/13/2023 at 8:30 PM, Sixam said:

No reason needs to be given. You have no innate right to be in the guild. To remove you is totally up to the guild leader. You have NO recourse.

Having said that, if you were kicked from a guild then there most likely was a reason even though you may not agree with it.

What reason could there possibly be for getting kicked 2 hours after joining, while actively playing and having broken no rules?  That's what happened to me when I originally made this post.  

On 10/16/2023 at 9:46 PM, cmcougar said:

What reason could there possibly be for getting kicked 2 hours after joining, while actively playing and having broken no rules?  That's what happened to me when I originally made this post.  

when u made up this topic, it was a different game.
during that time you could invite people to join the conquest. so in theory you could have more than 1000 players in your guild, by rotating them. 
later it was changed, so that you can add conquest points after the next tuesday. so the cap really is 1000 players. and it was changed, what happened
to the points. if you leave a guild today, they won't lose points. if they kick you, they will.

of course there are more reasons, why to kick players. maybe somebody with influence doesn't like you and wanted to get kicked,
or you legacy name was to close to sb who was kicked out. 
it also could be, that the one who invited all, did it against guild agreements and so they all got kicked out. 

sometimes, if you mark multiple chars in the guild, it also could happen, that there is a wrong name in and so it is just a mistake.

there are so many reasons. you can ask them, maybe they have a discord, or you just don't care about. 

also there are many guilds around, who are having strict activity rules. so maybe something like everybody will be
kicked, who didn't logged in within xx days. 

best ist, just don't care about.

if you got banned from a guild, this is a different story. banning people in the guild, means some "work".
you have to login to your guild leader character and ban them manually. banned legacies can't be invited
to the guild anymore. but if you search the forums, you will see, that some are banning people just for
not knowing the right way in a flashpoint, to skip groups or for throwing snowballs on them. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 5:53 AM, fabsus said:

when u made up this topic, it was a different game.
during that time you could invite people to join the conquest. so in theory you could have more than 1000 players in your guild, by rotating them. 
later it was changed, so that you can add conquest points after the next tuesday. so the cap really is 1000 players. and it was changed, what happened
to the points. if you leave a guild today, they won't lose points. if they kick you, they will.

of course there are more reasons, why to kick players. maybe somebody with influence doesn't like you and wanted to get kicked,
or you legacy name was to close to sb who was kicked out. 
it also could be, that the one who invited all, did it against guild agreements and so they all got kicked out. 

sometimes, if you mark multiple chars in the guild, it also could happen, that there is a wrong name in and so it is just a mistake.

there are so many reasons. you can ask them, maybe they have a discord, or you just don't care about. 

also there are many guilds around, who are having strict activity rules. so maybe something like everybody will be
kicked, who didn't logged in within xx days. 

best ist, just don't care about.

if you got banned from a guild, this is a different story. banning people in the guild, means some "work".
you have to login to your guild leader character and ban them manually. banned legacies can't be invited
to the guild anymore. but if you search the forums, you will see, that some are banning people just for
not knowing the right way in a flashpoint, to skip groups or for throwing snowballs on them. 

When this happened, my name was part of a list of at least 50 other new members that got the boot all at the same time.  As stated, I was actively playing and I still don't get it.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:38 PM, cmcougar said:

When this happened, my name was part of a list of at least 50 other new members that got the boot all at the same time.  As stated, I was actively playing and I still don't get it.

Did you or any of the other 50 players get any message or did any of you message the guildmaster about the kick and ban?
I'm not understanding what the reasoning behind this is.

I personally kick out inactive members from mine that go past 90 days of never logging in BUT that does NOT seem to be what is happening here while you are actively playing and this happens.

I do know for a fact there are some guilds that don't allow players to join if they have other characters in other guilds. 

Some guilds have very strict rules on this etc.. 

Edited by ronin_chi_lao
Changed Inactive time limit.

12 hours ago, cmcougar said:

you not have to understand it at all why you got kickt and got bann from the guild in the first place.

there are no rule's in this game that the guild master most explane why you got kickt from the guild or why you got bann from the guild.

there are some guilds that threat there members good and there are guilds that threat there members worse.

so in the end you get compleet notting by complaining on the forum that you got kickt from the guild without any reason there not tell you that means like some have told all you lose always in this type of problems and you have to accept it and deal with it since notting is going to chance life can be hard sometime's.

Edited by Spikanor

• 2 months later...

I have been in many guilds wich i have been removed from (i have too many characters so its my fault or i took a long break from the game or characters)

But a few months ago i joined a guild with a hmm alt character that i played every week for a single goal to unlock the companion nico achivement. But i like playing story.

So i played story and planet quests every week. But i usually went over to play other characters doing season and pvp season after i did 100k conquest. Doing 100k conquest on multipls lvl 80 characters = some more tech frags for legendary implants upgrades is nice.

Was a bit suprised logging and finding out i was kicked and banned from the guild. BTW i also have been ninja invited to guilds back when guilds kicked you right before conquest rewards would be handed out to you it wasent much fun to experience. Worst offender off this on my main server is now a totally dead guild now so KARMA.

I also dont see much benefit off beeing in guilds anymore. Did seasons and pvp seasons, MMs, Ops, event group activities with like 99% off the time with pugs.

4 minutes ago, Johnsandman said:

I have been in many guilds wich i have been removed from (i have too many characters so its my fault or i took a long break from the game or characters)

But a few months ago i joined a guild with a hmm alt character that i played every week for a single goal to unlock the companion nico achivement. But i like playing story.

So i played story and planet quests every week. But i usually went over to play other characters doing season and pvp season after i did 100k conquest. Doing 100k conquest on multipls lvl 80 characters = some more tech frags for legendary implants upgrades is nice.

Was a bit suprised logging and finding out i was kicked and banned from the guild. BTW i also have been ninja invited to guilds back when guilds kicked you right before conquest rewards would be handed out to you it wasent much fun to experience. Worst offender off this on my main server is now a totally dead guild now so KARMA.

I also dont see much benefit off beeing in guilds anymore. Did seasons and pvp seasons, MMs, Ops, event group activities with like 99% off the time with pugs.

The guild master can kick for any reason. Some of the more obscure reasons I've seen:

• The guild has a requirement to join their discord and if you don't, they will eventually kick.
  • The guild has a requirement to attend a certain number of guild events. Players that don't socialize with the guild get kicked out.
  • The guild master doesn't like a character's username.
  • The guild master doesn't want players from a different country or requires members to speak the local language. This happened to me on The Leviathan. Got a random invite to a guild but got kicked a few weeks later because I don't know French.
  • The guild master decides to change the guild to a friends and family only guild and kicks out every player they don't know in real life.

Creating a one-person guild guarantees no one will ever be able to kick you. The tradeoff - unlocking the ship to get all the perks will take a long time. Will require a free-to-play account (in addition to your main one) and a separate computer to invite your alts.