Stuck in "quick play mode" after patch. Download done, but I can't play my characters

Pricia

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIX: Change Compatibility mode of game launcher to WIndows XP SP3 and it is working now.

Seems it is compatibility problem of patch with Windows 10. Maybe that will help Devs to find problem?

That worked for me too! Thanks

What the title says. I patched, and I'm at character selection and my characters are available because the game is "downloading" but the bar is stuck on 0.00%.

Same for my. Tried to solve the issue by deleting the bin-stuff and so on... Still nothing.

Sorry guys, this is a joke...

I've got the same issue.

I even tried creating a new character and its still stuck on 0%.

On a side point I'm sure I read in a patch note the opening cinematic for the starting worlds has been improved but I couldn't see any change since the update that happened years ago. Anyone know what was changed?

Having the same issue myself, as does a friend, and looks like many many others. I shall have patience though. It is a big update to the game today, so I'm not surprised there be bugs as well, it happens. The developers are only human after all, and both them and the rest of us are dealing with unprecedented times in the world.

I shall be in my meditation chamber and patiently wait for the issue to be fixed.

FIX: Change Compatibility mode of game launcher to WIndows XP SP3 and it is working now.

Seems it is compatibility problem of patch with Windows 10. Maybe that will help Devs to find problem?

This worked for me, thank you for the suggestion !

:ph_thank_you: