Stuck in "quick play mode" after patch. Download done, but I can't play my characters

Pricia

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is not for all german-version-players.

My friend is online in the german version.

Yea of course not all germans versions have the issue, but it is quite interesting that most of the bug reporters just happened to be playing the german version. And again, redownloading the language files did fix it for me. So it's worth trying that anyways while we wait for an official solution to the problem.

Yea of course not all germans versions have the issue, but it is quite interesting that most of the bug reporters just happened to be playing the german version. And again, redownloading the language files did fix it for me. So it's worth trying that anyways while we wait for an official solution to the problem.

Tried didn't work

Same issue here. I have now changed the language and game is donwloading again. Hope this will help. Has worked in the past :)

Just sharing, I tried this too, it 'finished' downloading the patch again and I'm still locked to starter planets. Send help.

Was on english version, swapped to french, swapped back to english no luck from this it seems.

Edited by ButterflyStar

Not sure why you think that most of the bug reporters are playing the german version as it doesn't look like it from the thread but I am playing the English version and still have this issue.

FIX: Change Compatibility mode of game launcher to WIndows XP SP3 and it is working now.

Seems it is compatibility problem of patch with Windows 10. Maybe that will help Devs to find problem?

This fixed it for me, thanks! o/

For those that don't know how to do this, there is a new technology maybe you haven't heard of, its called 'google'

Edited by btre

FIX: Change Compatibility mode of game launcher to WIndows XP SP3 and it is working now.

Seems it is compatibility problem of patch with Windows 10. Maybe that will help Devs to find problem?

yes worked for me

can now play all characters