I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

There's someone on my server that has the 30/31 that he's able to link. For him, it shows up as 4/5, not 30/31, and refers only to the NORMAL mode cooking recipes / quests. The way he linked it, was that it showed up for him as visible and trackable one time, and thus he's tracked it. Since, he's unable to see it as it's now hidden once more.

So, with that information, we're after the 5 easy mode cooking recipes, one of which has yet to be released. Thus the reason nobody has the full achievement yet, to give confirmation.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's someone on my server that has the 30/31 that he's able to link. For him, it shows up as 4/5, not 30/31, and refers only to the NORMAL mode cooking recipes / quests. The way he linked it, was that it showed up for him as visible and trackable one time, and thus he's tracked it. Since, he's unable to see it as it's now hidden once more.

So, with that information, we're after the 5 easy mode cooking recipes, one of which has yet to be released. Thus the reason nobody has the full achievement yet, to give confirmation.

what server do you play on?

I once wrote to the German support to find out whether the success is lockable, defective or you can not lock it on purpose, because I was looking for several options such as: try it out, ask other players in my own guild, game general chat, swtor forum, twitter, youtube etc. That was the answer from support (sorry for the translator) :

Thank you for contacting Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ Customer Service. My name is Ralf and I am your SWTOR advisor today.

I've processed your ticket regarding your request and of course I'll be happy to inform you about it.

It's always a shame when things like that are not very clear in the game. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide assistance in this type of case and I therefore ask you to ask other players. Feel free to ask in the general chat or maybe other big guilds. If you haven't found a thread about this in the forum so far, just create one yourself.

You can find our forum here:

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

You can read the details of this request and all of your other operations in-game.

Click Get Help or press Ctrl and / to open your issue history.

If you have any questions or need support, please contact us at any time, we will be happy to help!

For the latest tips, tricks and news about SW: TOR you can also use our German SW: TOR forum on the EA homepage!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-de

We'd love to hear your thoughts on our customer service and would like to invite you to take part in a survey that will enable us to continuously improve our support!

Poll link

Thank you so much!

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ Customer Service Team

Edited by Kartesk

I once wrote to the German support to find out whether the success is lockable, defective or you can not lock it on purpose, because I was looking for several options such as: try it out, ask other players in my own guild, game general chat, swtor forum, twitter, youtube etc. That was the answer from support (sorry for the translator) :

/snip

It sounds like a typical ticket system copy & paste response. I had something similar when I was scanning for the shroud mcr droids, I missed one, but thought I had gotten them sll. I wasn't going to go back to every planet, so I messaged three times before I got someone who actually read my ticket...lol, and they eventually told me which planet I missed one on. Maybe they can't help, but to me the message is too 'copy & paste' and looks like the person didn't read your ticket properly, or understand it.

Also, you should remove the agents name from the letter, they don't like you naming the agents dealing with issues.

The fact that this is a once-in-a-year event make this cheevo more annoying (especially for cheevo hunter). If this event were available all time or even a monthly event I don’t really mind hidden cheevo but why put a hidden cheevo on a yearly event smh.

I mean no one really complaint about 1k hug cheevo on life day event because everyone know what needs to be done, but this one? People can only speculate how to obtain it and it will end in couple of day.

The fact that this is a once-in-a-year event make this cheevo more annoying (especially for cheevo hunter). If this event were available all time or even a monthly event I don’t really mind hidden cheevo but why put a hidden cheevo on a yearly event smh.

I mean no one really complaint about 1k hug cheevo on life day event because everyone know what needs to be done, but this one? People can only speculate how to obtain it and it will end in couple of day.

exactly, it's very badly done. especially as it's random, and we've no idea when it will pop, or worse, people that didn't know to leave, might have missed a meal, and if it didn't pop again, the achievement is gone for a year.

exactly, it's very badly done. especially as it's random, and we've no idea when it will pop, or worse, people that didn't know to leave, might have missed a meal, and if it didn't pop again, the achievement is gone for a year.

Who said it is random? How do we know this is random? This is speculation.

Here is another speculation: What if whatever is missing was meant to be not implemented this year... nor next year. What if it is a multi-year achievement? Let's be cynical for a moment :p

Who said it is random?

People who've been watching it :p

Here is another speculation: What if whatever is missing was meant to be not implemented this year... nor next year. What if it is a multi-year achievement? Let's be cynical for a moment :p

I wouldn't put anything past them at this stage...lol

Is the idea behind this achievement, that its actually unachieveable and that the feeling you come away from having tried, and failed is that you are just meant to feel "I don't have to put up with this" - if so I've passed it!!

lol, that is always possible... But there's a cantina on the 13th, if you want to ask them, assuming they even bother taking questions

The following is a purported personal message conversation on Discord: https://i.postimg.cc/YS7hVxJZ/You-don-t-have-a-Choice-but-to-Put-up-with-This.png

On Twitter, Nighguy is the handle of Chris Schmidt, the "Game Design Director @ BioWare - Star Wars: The Old Republic."

I didn't verify any of this information. I don't have the means and I'm not an old-fashioned journalist.

The following is a purported personal message conversation on Discord: https://i.postimg.cc/YS7hVxJZ/You-don-t-have-a-Choice-but-to-Put-up-with-This.png

On Twitter, Nighguy is the handle of Chris Schmidt, the "Game Design Director @ BioWare - Star Wars: The Old Republic."

I didn't verify any of this information. I don't have the means and I'm not an old-fashioned journalist.

Let's hope that's not true.

If it is... well, it's utterly pathetic.

Link didn't work for me , so what does it actually say?

Can anyone transcribe it here in the thread?

Last mission you need to walk out of not showing up on the quest terminal is a bug, but they won't fix it until next year. So nobody will be able to complete the event and get the title.

Edited by Mevan

Last mission you need to walk out of not showing up on the quest terminal is a bug, but they won't fix it until next year. So nobody will be able to complete the event and get the title.

I've been cynical a bit lately... so this time I'll be hopeful: there is still 2 days left to the event... what if the last recipe goes out on Monday?