I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

So here we are. All achievements unlocked... save I Don't Have To Put Up With This.

https://i.ibb.co/HpQ1WMY/masteroftheefeast.jpg

Is the goal of hiding that kind of achievement to grief and frustrate your playerbase? Because there's no doubt that if the last week is not enough to unlock it and we have to wait for next year, you will have a lot of frustrated people around.

I have one last hope. Completing the story line for either hutt unlocks a clicky near him. If you complete both story lines you can take an alt to grab both titles without even completing the last quest. That didn't unlock the achievement, I'll try with an alt that hasn't touched any mission for the event (edit: and nope, took a complete virgin to the Feast that didn't even talked to the crier on the Fleet but nothing either)

Edited by demotivator

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the goal of hiding that kind of achievement to grief and frustrate your playerbase? Because there's no doubt that if the last week is not enough to unlock it and we have to wait for next year, you will have a lot of frustrated people around.

They do that quite a lot.....:rak_03:

I found that screenshot (not mine sorry). It's a player on an english server, I don't know which one, but using french client.

If I translate into english it says :

"You have left the kitchen before finishing dish in each cooking quest"

30/31 Kitchen left early

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356202509506969611/773279158646079508/Screenshot_2020-11-03_21_09_44_467969.jpg

30/31 Kitchen left early

31? 31 what? 31 times altogether? 31 individual scenarios you have to do? Bioware why do you make idiotic decisions like this. One-off hidden achievements (like the food fight thing) are fine but grindy stuff like this is ridiculous. Nobody knows the criteria :S

Edited by Mevan

31? 31 what? 31 times altogether? 31 individual scenarios you have to do? Bioware why do you make idiotic decisions like this. One-off hidden achievements (like the food fight thing) are fine but grindy stuff like this is ridiculous. Nobody knows the criteria :S

This. So much this. If an achievement involves any kind of a grind, frickin show it.

This is the kind of sad joke I was expecting.

Besides don't tell me that it wasn't datamined. Who in their right mind would have guessed that you had to grab every single of the 31 cooking missions and leave them?

If you need to datamine an achievement to have a guess at what you have to do, there's something very wrong.

Why am I throwing money at this fail game and this dev team?

Edited by demotivator

This. So much this. If an achievement involves any kind of a grind, frickin show it.

This is the kind of sad joke I was expecting.

Besides don't tell me that it wasn't datamined. Who in their right mind would have guessed that you had to grab every single of the 31 cooking missions and leave them?

If you need to datamine an achievement to have a guess at what you have to do, there's something very wrong.

Why am I throwing money at this fail game and this dev team?

There aren't even 31 missions so I still have no idea what the criteria is. Add that to not having any idea how much progress I've made, or even if it's possible to complete it yet, and it's been a pretty stressful event. Not something BW should be patting themselves on the back over.

There aren't even 31 missions so I still have no idea what the criteria is. Add that to not having any idea how much progress I've made, or even if it's possible to complete it yet, and it's been a pretty stressful event. Not something BW should be patting themselves on the back over.

maybe you just have to abandon/leave the cooking missions 31 times?

Edited by DarkTergon

maybe you just have to abandon/leave the cooking missions 31 times?

I'm trying that now and praying that's the case, but the wording in the translation of the screenshot the guy a few posts below shared makes me pessimistic. Sounds like there might be 31 combinations that can pop up at random, which would be terrible.

But then that's assuming it only applies to the timed cooking mission. It might be that plus all the different combinations in the various different versions of the easy missions too.

About the screenshot I posted above, I have to inform you that Bioware / EA are often VERY bad for translation into French language. So maybe in English, it will be much more understandable that "You have left the kitchen before finishing dish in each cooking quest" which is the French translation :mad:.

I'm trying that now and praying that's the case, but the wording in the translation of the screenshot the guy a few posts below shared makes me pessimistic. Sounds like there might be 31 combinations that can pop up at random, which would be terrible.

But then that's assuming it only applies to the timed cooking mission. It might be that plus all the different combinations in the various different versions of the easy missions too.

Just tried that, didn't work , was on harder version, unless it's for easy one only

Just tried that, didn't work , was on harder version, unless it's for easy one only

Damn. I'd assume it'd be the hard version since the other achievement was for the easy one, but I really have no idea.

And time's running out :S

I did find something strange, atleast in the german client. If you leave during prepwork only one Mission Failed is displayed. When you leave during seasoning there are 2 of these messages. (hard version)

Nevermind, that probably because of the timer on the seasoning

Edited by CarlGustaf

an other thought, the droid has diffrent phrases, is it possible that he has excactly 31 and you have to leave after every single one?

I'm still counting, so far: Phrase 1: 3 diffrent comments, If you fail to pick up the right ingridient: 5 diffrent

Edit: found atleast 35 diffrent phrases, did leave after every single one. still no achivement.

Edited by CarlGustaf

Quick question. If we can see links to the achievement in chat - does that mean somebody actually completed it (i.e. is it really achievable)?

Yes, thats the only way it was linked. Question is who got it and why he doesnt publish it.

Wild guess: maybe you have to do it on one character 31 times without completing any of the cooking missions for said character? At least one could understand it that way. :confused:

Most people already tried it, including me and it didnt work.

Do that mean you just leave 31 times, or do you have to do it on a mix of the missions types?

I do not know at what point you need to leave. Neither me, nor anyone I know has the achievement yet and we tried quite a few methods.

an other thought, the droid has diffrent phrases, is it possible that he has excactly 31 and you have to leave after every single one?

I am trying it this route right now. While finishing both cooking missions on 1 character I got about 7 different ones in total. Left after every unique one; that is one insulting droid...

I have to wonder if it is ‘unique’ quests meaning once per quest. As in you pick up the daily quest, enter the kitchen, leave at some point and it counts as once. Then it doesn’t count anymore times you leave until the next day when you do the quest again.