Sorry, this game is another Conan.

JediSanta

The honeymoon feeling is wearing off for many players and they are finding out, it just is not that great. Yes, it is a good game-but it is very standard and a little too basic.

Getting to 50 was a breeze. Getting crew skills to 400 literally took hours. There is no challenge to this game at all. 3 Wzs and they are very, very broken. How many times must I log into Huttball, find it has already started and then get tossed out because I am stuck in the start zone behind the barrier.

The classes are not diverse enough and endgame offers nothing at all to keep this game afloat.

Yes, I agree with everyone else--stop comparing this game to WOW, it is not even close to a WOW. It is more on the level of DC Universe Online and sadly--will no doubt meet the same fate as DCUO and be f2p in a year.

I like the game, it just has nothing really to offer for my $$$.

Flame away, just mark my words and we will see in a year.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The honeymoon feeling is wearing off for many players and they are finding out, it just is not that great. Yes, it is a good game-but it is very standard and a little too basic.

Getting to 50 was a breeze. Getting crew skills to 400 literally took hours. There is no challenge to this game at all. 3 Wzs and they are very, very broken. How many times must I log into Huttball, find it has already started and then get tossed out because I am stuck in the start zone behind the barrier.

The classes are not diverse enough and endgame offers nothing at all to keep this game afloat.

Yes, I agree with everyone else--stop comparing this game to WOW, it is not even close to a WOW. It is more on the level of DC Universe Online and sadly--will no doubt meet the same fate as DCUO and be f2p in a year.

I like the game, it just has nothing really to offer for my $$$.

Flame away, just mark my words and we will see in a year.

ok goodbye, see you in a year when your back playing eating your words. Edited by JediMarvel

You're not "stuck behind the wall" in Huttball, you newb. It only comes down every couple of minutes to control respawns.

Game's been out for not even two weeks and you're whining about nothing else to do. How about you go outside? Or learn to PVP

No end game?

Let us remember a simpler time, when now giant success World of Warcraft was released.

It had no Raids, it had no Warzones in fact what you could say is that it had no end game content.

Now lets look at SWTOR.

It has a raid and it has 3 warzones.

Why golly that's sure allot more than what WoW had.

As you can probably see from my registration date, Ive been waiting on this game for a while now, and despite the bugs, despite the Ui issues, and the community hate on the forums, I LOVE THIS GAME

I suppose i timed it really well, delving into DCUO as it went F2P To ease me into the MMO way of gaming before diving into this game.

But this feels Bioware. It Feels Star Wars, It Feels Fun, I never feel like im grinding (apart from those Bonus series as you try and leave the larger planets. ARRGHHH those are horrible)

I tried WoW once, i couldnt get into it. I couldnt stand the grind, and there was no way i was putting money into a game that felt more like a chore.

I eagerly anticipate the next major patches and expansions of this game, almost as much as i anticipated this game itself, to witness where it is going from here.

No end game?

Let us remember a simpler time, when now giant success World of Warcraft was released.

It had no Raids, it had no Warzones in fact what you could say is that it had no end game content.

Now lets look at SWTOR.

It has a raid and it has 3 warzones.

Why golly that's sure allot more than what WoW had.

No one played back then... they all bandwaggoned after TBC LAWL.

Don't flame him guys just let him go. The more of these guys that go the better! They think they make up the majority of the sub base but they are in for a rude shock as this game wasn't made for those special snowflakes like the OP.

So let em go I say. I guarantee you he will be saying the same thing about Tera or GW2 or whatever game is unfortunate enough to have him play it. :D

Instead of ignoring a thread if there's nothing worth stating....people just can't resist.

Talk about some sensitive sally's in this community, unbelievable. People should really not be getting upset because someone else doesn't like the game or isn't as impressed as you.

No, i do not agree with the OP. Conan was just terrible. But swtor has a lot of "instances" and planet swapping going on. Long gone are games like daoc and wow with their "seamless" world. I miss that, especially the world in daoc. That was back in 2000-2001 mind you. The world felt *huge* and it was! It took 10+ minutes just to ride from Camelot to Cornwall. The only time you had to "load" was when entering your capital city, dungeons or change to an enemy realm. The zones were massive. Bigger than WoW? Good question. Might have been.