Season 13 and the Future of PvP

ChrisSchmidt

and i'm definitely not going to argue over... arguing. the point is simply: I, and everyone else, have read the incredibly pointless attacks on and defenses of solo ranked over and over again to the point where I would simply enjoy reading something different.

Just play the mode you enjoy, he can play the mode he enjoys, and there's no need to constantly barrage the threads with who has a bigger... well you get the point right?

I get your point, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start ignoring people talking nonsense about ranked. These forums aren't for your personal enjoyment.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On SF in Season 12, there were 1061 characters with 5 or more wins in solo ranked. If you want more stats, go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins yourself. Unless it's your position that each of the 20 you think play ranked have 50 alts, there are clearly far more people queueing ranked on SF. Certainly hundreds of different players over the course of the season, and probably thousands on DM.

Yet again you're missining the point. Why do they only have a handful of matches played? Its because solo ranked is a cesspool and they stop queuing. You can point to total count on the leaderboards all you want, but the leaderboards show most people try solo and then bounce. Only a handful of people consistently stick with solo ranked. Most everyone else goes back to playing warzones because its nowhere near as toxic as solo ranked.

Personally I don't even think solo 4's should even exist. Should be group ranked only. Maybe then they'd focus on balancing classes better instead of trying to make everyone viable in solo's and basically just breaking the game balance more and more.

Edited by Raansu

Sigh, here we go again... please just agree to disagree here. I'm not going to give my opinion because there's like zero point.

ok, agree to disagree.

Alex, I don't have a "personal vendetta" against ranked, I've played it and I was harrassed and bullied every time. I'm not inclined to share details about that with someone who literally from the getgo has insisted that everyone except himself is deliberately lying about ranked being toxic. You represent your community very accurately.

Fact is that I don't have to say another word on the subject, because no one needs me to point out that ranked is a dumpster fire, and the best justice I can think of for your dismissal of people's horrible experiences is that ranked will die a slow, arduous, well deserved death and you all will blame everyone else for it except yourselves, but it'll still be dead. On second thought I guess that IS a personal vendetta, but i have ample justification for it.

Edited by Ardrossan

In summary, Caecus is not alone, the rest of us are just too exhausted by the repetitive, non-factual ******** being spewed constantly by the same people on these forums and occasionally in gen chat to even respond. Thank you Caecus (and Prum and Caprica) for doing the service of responding for the rest of us who can't be bothered.

Very insightful post, and thank you for the kind words.

Yet again you're missining the point. Why do they only have a handful of matches played? Its because solo ranked is a cesspool and they stop queuing. You can point to total count on the leaderboards all you want, but the leaderboards show most people try solo and then bounce. Only a handful of people consistently stick with solo ranked. Most everyone else goes back to playing warzones because its nowhere near as toxic as solo ranked.

Would you rather use 50 or more wins? That's 192 characters on SF (and obviously many more on DM). Still a far cry from "10-20." Would it be nice if there were more people that regularly queued? Of course, but again, there are enough that it's still fun the vast majority of the time.

ok, agree to disagree.

Alex, I don't have a "personal vendetta" against ranked, I've played it and I was harrassed and bullied every time. I'm not inclined to share details about that with someone who literally from the getgo has insisted that everyone except himself is deliberately lying about ranked being toxic. You represent your community very accurately.

Fact is that I don't have to say another word on the subject, because no one needs me to point out that ranked is a dumpster fire, and the best justice I can think of for your dismissal of people's horrible experiences is that ranked will die a slow, arduous, well deserved death and you all will blame everyone else for it except yourselves, but it'll still be dead. On second thought I guess that IS a personal vendetta, but i have ample justification for it.

Why were you harassed and bullied? What class did you play? What did you do in the matches? How did you respond to them? What server were you on? If you supplied these details, i could help make sense of why it happened and how common it is.

But no, you won't provide any details. You have small, isolated, non-representative experiences and apply them to all of ranked. Just because you had bad experiences playing ranked (and we can reasonably speculate why that is), has nothing to do with ranked as a game mode. It's a pretty easy concept to grasp.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

and i'm definitely not going to argue over... arguing. the point is simply: I, and everyone else, have read the incredibly pointless attacks on and defenses of solo ranked over and over again to the point where I would simply enjoy reading something different.

Just play the mode you enjoy, he can play the mode he enjoys, and there's no need to constantly barrage the threads with who has a bigger... well you get the point right?

That's the problem with some people though, if you write something they agree with you are knowledgeable and smart. If you write something they disagree with then you are lying and because you don't live in ranked like some people do, well your opinion is invalidated then, too because you lack experience to talk on the topic of ranked.

I don't argue about ranked anymore, because I don't have to. The dead state of ranked speaks for itself.

Edited by Lhancelot

But no, you won't provide any details. You have small, isolated, non-representative experiences and apply them to all of ranked. Just because you had bad experiences playing ranked (and we can reasonably speculate why that is), has nothing to do with ranked as a game mode. It's a pretty easy concept to grasp.

An isolated non representative experience that appears to be extremely common. I'm not interested in providing details to someone who from the start has insisted everyone else but him is lying because 'forum groupthink'. I don't owe you ****. Your victim blaming is again, very typical of ranked. Why did he have a bad experience? wink wink nudge nudge He's a bad. Or he hates competition, or whatever BS, cliched excuse you have to justify your compatriot's garbage behavior.

A lot of people bash pug FPs, but no one, or very few people, say that pugs are toxic BY DEFAULT.

An isolated non representative experience that appears to be extremely common. I'm not interested in providing details to someone who from the start has insisted everyone else but him is lying because 'forum groupthink'. I don't owe you ****. Your victim blaming is again, very typical of ranked. Why did he have a bad experience? wink wink nudge nudge He's a bad. Or he hates competition, or whatever BS, cliched excuse you have to justify your compatriot's garbage behavior.

A lot of people bash pug FPs, but no one, or very few people, say that pugs are toxic BY DEFAULT.

It's not "extremely common" anywhere outside these forums...that's the whole point lol.

And I can't even begin to evaluate what happened to you if you provide no details. How do I even know you're a "victim" of anything?

You should read cflems's post on the previous page, he has some nice insight that might help you.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

It's not "extremely common" anywhere outside these forums...that's the whole point lol.

And I can't even begin to evaluate what happened to you if you provide no details. How do I even know you're a "victim" of anything?

You should read cflems's post on the previous page, he has some nice insight that might help you.

I guarantee if I bothered to do my 10 placement matches at the start of this season, 9 out of those 10 would just be the chat box filled with vitriol.

Only way a solo ranked queue would ever work decently is in 8v8. 4v4 arena style pvp is just too restrictive for it to ever work well.

I’ve never understood why Bioware didn’t try this.

The only thing that makes sense is they wanted to force people into playing biowares “new content” at the time, which was “arena 4v4”.

We always had some class balancing issues, but they really started to become an issue after 4v4 was introduced and it became apparent that only 4-6 class/specs could ever be balanced enough for 4v4 arena.

It’s always going to be more difficult trying to balance 4v4 over 8v8 and I think Bioware realised this early on with 4v4 and decided to give up any pretence of ever trying to balance more than 4-6 classes per meta.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I guarantee if I bothered to do my 10 placement matches at the start of this season, 9 out of those 10 would just be the chat box filled with vitriol.

The vast majority of my ranked matches go like this.

1. Everyone loads in.

2. No one says anything until I say something like "go sorc then sin"

3. Someone might say "ok" or suggest a different strat, to which I usually respond "fine"

4. We play the match, maybe with some discussion of adjustments between rounds.

5. Everyone leaves and requeues.

If someone does something really stupid, or someone on the team is really bad, some harsh words might be said, but that's definitely not an every-match occurrence. Obviously if you get one of the especially toxic people, they can be toxic for no good reason, but every competitive online game has such people.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

1. Everyone loads in.

3. Someone might say "ok" or suggest a different strat, to which I usually respond "fine"

If someone does something really stupid, or someone on the team is really bad, some harsh words might be said, but that's definitely not an every-match occurrence. Obviously if you get one of the especially toxic people, they can be toxic for no good reason, but every competitive online game has such people.

My first handful of matches last season when I bothered to give ranked another chance (basically the same as as solo ranked season over the years.)

First match, one dude was in leveling gear. 2 loud mouths go off on him and they proceed to die first, blame him for the first round loss and proceed to vote kick him out so now we're in a 3v4. Naturally we lose and they throw insults at me even though if I recall I out dps'd both of them combined.

Second match. One dude was in his full gear, bonus set and everythimg. He even had a stim on but he had no augments. Sniper goes "this dude has no augments, this match is a wash" and proceeds to roll directly into the enemy team and /stucks both rounds.

Third match the other team had aperfect combo of tank heals dps. My team was me and one other poor sap. The other two never showed up. Probably queue syncing alts to boost their mains. Pretty common tactic.

4th match was the two loud mouths from my first match who proceeded to vote kick me.

5th match was the same as the third match. This confirmed that those guys were boosting and abusing the low pop.

6th match. The first win I managed to get and the text box was all virtriol from the winning team....made no sense.

7th match. The two loud mouths from earlier vote kicked me again.

I stopped queuing ranked after that and my experience with ranked is basically exactly the same the prior season and the season before that. People moaning about gear and other nonsense. If only they knew that solo ranked was meaningless.

1. Everyone loads in.

I’ve a question and this isn’t a disguised attack, I’m actually interested in your experience.

When you play, is it the same time each day(s) each week and do you mostly play against the same regular players?

Then out of this regular players you do see, roughly, how many are you playing against in the queue at the same time.

And are you restricted to what times you can play due to queue numbers.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

My first handful of matches last season when I bothered to give ranked another chance (basically the same as as solo ranked season over the years.)

First match, one dude was in leveling gear. 2 loud mouths go off on him and they proceed to die first, blame him for the first round loss and proceed to vote kick him out so now we're in a 3v4. Naturally we lose and they throw insults at me even though if I recall I out dps'd both of them combined.

Second match. One dude was in his full gear, bonus set and everythimg. He even had a stim on but he had no augments. Sniper goes "this dude has no augments, this match is a wash" and proceeds to roll directly into the enemy team and /stucks both rounds.

Third match the other team had aperfect combo of tank heals dps. My team was me and one other poor sap. The other two never showed up. Probably queue syncing alts to boost their mains. Pretty common tactic.

4th match was the two loud mouths from my first match who proceeded to vote kick me.

5th match was the same as the third match. This confirmed that those guys were boosting and abusing the low pop.

6th match. The first win I managed to get and the text box was all virtriol from the winning team....made no sense.

7th match. The two loud mouths from earlier vote kicked me again.

I stopped queuing ranked after that and my experience with ranked is basically exactly the same the prior season and the season before that. People moaning about gear and other nonsense. If only they knew that solo ranked was meaningless.

This is actually a perfect example. Thank you for posting.

You queued ranked for 7 matches, on one day of the season. You had a few toxic people queueing at the same time. That's it. There's no larger point to take from it.

I queued over 1400 matches on my main alone, over the course of the entire season. Some nights were bad, when all of the toxic people queue together. Most nights were not. Most nights were just normal, fun matches.

So you see, it's not as if your experience is invalid or unimportant, it's just not representative at all. If it was, how the hell could I play so much and still have fun? You guys have never managed to solve that conundrum.

I’ve a question and this isn’t a disguised attack, I’m actually interested in your experience.

When you play, is it the same time each day(s) each week and do you mostly play against the same regular players?

Then out of this regular players you do see, roughly, how many are you playing against in the queue at the same time.

And are you restricted to what times you can play due to queue numbers.

I queue when there tend to be pops on SF. Last season, they usually started at 7-8pm est, sometimes later, and went until about 2-3am est, sometimes later. I usually didn't queue for that entire time. I still play overwatch, cs:go, rust, etc with friends that don't play swtor. And I'd almost always stop at 2am at the latest.

As for players, it changes throughout the season. Early on, there were a lot of people queueing, but as a lot of them got the wins they needed for gold/top 3, some stop queueing. Others transferred to DM, or started playing on SS. Some nights there were 2 or 3 games going at once, and then the next night no pops at all. It seriously varied. Certainly there is a core of regulars that you see all the time, but I wouldn't want to put a firm number on that, especially because I don't recognize everyone's alts all the time.

I would love to be able to queue a bit earlier, more like 5-6pm est. It used to pop that early the last few seasons, but it has skewed later in this most recent one. I'm going to try playing a bit on DM this season with 140 ping so we'll see how that goes.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

This is actually a perfect example. Thank you for posting.

You queued ranked for 7 matches, on one day of the season. You had a few toxic people queueing at the same time. That's it. There's no larger point to take from it.

I queued over 1400 matches on my main alone, over the course of the entire season. Some nights were bad, when all of the toxic people queue together. Most nights were not. Most nights were just normal, fun matches.

So you see, it's not as if your experience is invalid or unimportant, it's just not representative at all. If it was, how the hell could I play so much and still have fun? You guys have never managed to solve that conundrum.

A few? It was literally every match and that's a scenario that I can repeat over the years. Nothing has changed from back when I actively played ranked where 90% of the matches was just pure toxicity and not fun at all. Actually I'd say its worse now compared to the early seasons.

And considering more peolpe are sharing similar experiences that I have than you have? I'd say its very representative at the cesspool that is solo ranked. I'd be all in on group ranked, but sadly no one ever plays granked.

Edited by Raansu

A few? It was literally every match and that's a scenario that I can repeat over the years. Nothing has changed from back when I actively played ranked where 90% of the matches was just pure toxicity and not fun at all. Actually I'd say its worse now compared to the early seasons.

Every match for 7 matches...when you're playing with the same few people... It isn't always like that. How is that so hard for you to understand. Please explain how I played over 1400 matches on my main alone and still have fun playing ranked while not being toxic myself. How do you square that with your view of ranked? Do you think I'm lying about having fun? Do you think I'm secretly a masochist?

oh i hate myself for doing this....

if, on the odd times I queue, i face what Raansu did (and by the way, as outlined elsewhere, I have), why would I queue again? I, like Raansu, jumped into solo ranked on a few odd occasions, faced a wall of hostility until I found myself getting mad, and quit queuing. I never quit a match, was fully geared (ilevel, set, augments, amplifiers, tactical), regularly topped the damage board (both in regs before I started trying solos, and in the odd solo ranked match itself).

Yes, these numbers of matches are statistically insignificant. The point is, if every time I try a few matches that is what I see, why would I want to keep going. And I might add, to the long poster I forget the name of, and I'm on my phone so I'm not going back to quote specifics - a one off good experience as a new player to the format is just as statistically meaningless as my one off bad one. We can't say anything because the only people with the information are BW, who are very unlikely to speak to numbers. Thus, I speak only for my own personal experience, which was absolutely horrible.

But, I'm not going to go off on anyone because I am perfectly happy in warzones. I'll be happy in my format, just please when you come to my format, play the match to win it. I even said please. I showed you all this respect. If anyone wants screenshots of match summaries I can provide them when I get home, but I was leading the dps while trying to win. I ensured I was as optimized as possible for the format before I started it, because to me that's just respect. And I never partook in any undermining, followed the strategies other players outlined ( on the very odd occasion they did), and even attempted to ask questions or suggest a strategy myself when no one volunteered a strat.

Every match for 7 matches...when you're playing with the same few people... It isn't always like that. How is that so hard for you to understand. Please explain how I played over 1400 matches on my main alone and still have fun playing ranked while not being toxic myself. How do you square that with your view of ranked? Do you think I'm lying about having fun? Do you think I'm secretly a masochist?

It might be because of the times you play? Or days etc?

I know on the weekends there are more toxic people in regs at the times I want to play. And there are a few days during the week that are the same. But then there are times of certain days that are much better.

Unfortunately for me, if I want to play when there are enough people to filter out much of the toxic players or bad death match players in regs, I have to play at times I would usually be asleep.

The biggest problem plaguing all pvp in IMO, is lack of player numbers 24/7. If people are able to play in the middle of what ever primetime is on certain days, then they will never notice some of the things others do when there are less players.

There is no silver bullet to fixing pvp in this game. It’s so intertwined at all Lvls and types that what affects one will affect the rest. It’s a total eco system and it’s sick at the core from neglect and also some other things.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

oh i hate myself for doing this....

if, on the odd times I queue, i face what Raansu did (and by the way, as outlined elsewhere, I have), why would I queue again? I, like Raansu, jumped into solo ranked on a few odd occasions, faced a wall of hostility until I found myself getting mad, and quit queuing. I never quit a match, was fully geared (ilevel, set, augments, amplifiers, tactical), regularly topped the damage board (both in regs before I started trying solos, and in the odd solo ranked match itself).

Yes, these numbers of matches are statistically insignificant. The point is, if every time I try a few matches that is what I see, why would I want to keep going. And I might add, to the long poster I forget the name of, and I'm on my phone so I'm not going back to quote specifics - a one off good experience as a new player to the format is just as statistically meaningless as my one off bad one. We can't say anything because the only people with the information are BW, who are very unlikely to speak to numbers. Thus, I speak only for my own personal experience, which was absolutely horrible.

What you do with your time is up to you. As long as you don't make **** up about ranked that isn't true, which you don't seem to do, I have no problem. All I would say is that your experience too is not typical in my experience. Again, I've queued thousands of matches over the last few seasons, and I'm disliked by a bunch of ranked regulars, and still almost always have fun. I don't think I'm that special that I'm the only one that can enjoy ranked. There are plenty of others like me.

But, I'm not going to go off on anyone because I am perfectly happy in warzones. I'll be happy in my format, just please when you come to my format, play the match to win it. I even said please. I showed you all this respect. If anyone wants screenshots of match summaries I can provide them when I get home, but I was leading the dps while trying to win. I ensured I was as optimized as possible for the format before I started it, because to me that's just respect. And I never partook in any undermining, followed the strategies other players outlined ( on the very odd occasion they did), and even attempted to ask questions or suggest a strategy myself when no one volunteered a strat.

I always play objectives when I play regs, so no objection from me. I find number farming utterly pointless.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

You guys have done a great service by directly proving Caprica's point here lol.

I'm the one that brought the abuse of vote kicking to the forum's attention this season. I was actually there in those games all season long, so I can accurately report what actually happened in ranked on SF. Pointing out specific instances of "toxicity" and ******** is important so that hopefully Bioware can do something about it where warranted, but it's equally important not to be hyberbolic and make **** up.

Also, "universally recognized" lol. No, it's "universally recognized" as bad only by a handful of people that post in the pvp forums that have a vendetta against ranked as a game mode. The hundreds, probably thousands of people that actually play ranked know that the vast majority of games are just normal, fun, competitive matches. The only people that play ranked and feel ranked is too "toxic" for them probably don't belong in ranked in the first place, or any online competitive game for that matter.

To be totally clear, there are and always will be some toxic individuals that play ranked. That doesn't make ranked inherently "toxic," nor does it make it unfun to play. The perception that ranked is awful is mostly a construction from this forum and in-game fleet chatter. It's a shame to think that some people that might try ranked are dissuaded from doing so by such nonsense.

You are mistaken. It is not a question of being bad or unfit for ranked, it about what we have experienced.

So in my "Grit Teeth" post, I was honestly looking for solutions, from this player base, to actually help teams win with the class I was interested playing in solo's. In the end, I went skank....know what happened?

Every single match I played as a skank....I got hung out to dry. Team stood there, did nothing, and watched me get nuked. Know what I was told afterwards? Did you use Grit? Did Grit not work? Did you Awe? So, in the end, the effort I put into the toon was pointless.

What am I supposed to think about it JediMasterAlex?

Now, I am back to not giving a $hit what people think. Still going to play but going to play how I want, with spec I want, with what gear I see fit, and see how it goes. I did better in ranked before that ******* post.

It not about "toxic". It happens. It about being given a fair shake to win a match. If every teammate tries and we lose every match because of me? Then I walk off into the sunset knowing I suck and have no business being involved. That has never been the case though. Being thrown to the wolves though, that is BULL$HIT!

Edited by Nickodemous

You are mistaken. It is not a question of being bad or unfit for ranked, it about what we have experienced.

So in my "Grit Teeth" post, I was honestly looking for solutions, from this player base, to actually help teams win with the class I was interested playing in solo's. In the end, I went skank....know what happened?

Every single match I played as a skank....I got hung out to dry. Team stood there, did nothing, and watched me get nuked. Know what I was told afterwards? Did you use Grit? Did Grit not work? Did you Awe? So, in the end, the effort I put into the toon was pointless.

What am I supposed to think about it?

Now, I am back to not giving a $hit what people think. Still going to play but going to play how I want, with spec I want, with what gear I see fit, and see how it goes. I did better in ranked before that ******* post.

It not about "toxic". It happens. It about being given a fair shake to win a match. If every team mate tries, and we lose every match because of me? Then I walk off into the sunset knowing I suck and have no business being involved. That has never been the case though. Being thrown to the wolves though. That is BULL$HIT!

One of the reasons you are experiencing that is because you aren't part of their " elite club" .

Look, a lot of times you might end up competing against players who have been playing 90% of their game time in ranked for years. I am not saying you are bad by any means, but imagine how much more xperience a player like that has compared to you . The community is pretty small and most players know each other, they talk and sit on discord .

In case of loss, of course they will look to put blame on the " no name " player they have in the team and don't forget that some of these " good players" are totally delusional and think that they can't do wrong. It's never their fault, it has to be someone else's because they are " good top players" . Their reputation and status in game means they cann't be blamed for any losses, but YOU can. You are no name to them and they won't hesitate to point fingers even if the strat they picked was utter garbage, instant autoloss or their performance was lacking. :D

I've encountered this scenario a coupe times over the years, but as a whole, I can't say that ranked is really as bad as it was a few years ago. On Darth Malgus it's pretty chill, but you can occasionally run into some idiots who will ruin the games of other players by being super bad, or by being just toxic and hateful towards others. You cannot avoid immature players in online games, especially since a lot of them are young adults or kids. It's natural and It shouldn't influence you. You cannot do anything about them being toxic, but you can absolutely do something about the way you react to toxicity. You can try turning the chat off sometimes. It's not like you are missing out on a lot of things. Usually people don't really talk. They pick some strat everyone will agree with cause they haven't really got a clue and that's about it. I am pretty bad at strats myself , lol :D

So chill and enjoy the games. You also have to be able to play the other classes at least at basic level to be able to counter them in ranked. Knowing other classes's abilties , strengs and weaknesses can be a very useful tool that a lot of top players have.

For example , you know that accuracy reducing grenade that snipers have. Now, I had no clue they had that until I made a sniper and messed around with it in lowbies and midbies. Imagine that I was hitting them after they used that grenade(as a mara) for years and I was wasting my attacks... like a total idiot and was wondering why I was''t making an impact. After playing Sniper myself , I can instantly recognize it and can try to counter it. I saw them use something but I didn't know what it was or how to counter it.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

One of the reasons you are experiencing that is because you aren't part of their " elite club" .

Look, a lot of times you might end up competing against players who have been playing 90% of their game time in ranked for years. I am not saying you are bad by any means, but imagine how much more xperience a player like that has compared to you . The community is pretty small and most players know each other, they talk and sit on discord .

In case of loss, of course they will look to put blame on the " no name " player they have in the team and don't forget that some of these " good players" are totally delusional and think that they can't do wrong. It's never their fault, it has to be someone else's because they are " good top players" . Their reputation and status in game means they cann't be blamed for any losses, but YOU can. You are no name to them and they won't hesitate to point fingers even if the strat they picked was utter garbage, instant autoloss or their performance was lacking. :D

I've encountered this scenario a coupe times over the years, but as a whole, I can't say that ranked is really as bad as it was a few years ago. On Darth Malgus it's pretty chill, but you can occasionally run into some idiots who will ruin the games of other players by being super bad, or by being just toxic and hateful towards others. You cannot avoid immature players in online games, especially since a lot of them are young adults or kids. It's natural and It shouldn't influence you. You cannot do anything about them being toxic, but you can absolutely do something about the way you react to toxicity. You can try turning the chat off sometimes. It's not like you are missing out on a lot of things. Usually people don't really talk. They pick some strat everyone will agree with cause they haven't really got a clue and that's about it. I am pretty bad at strats myself , lol :D

So chill and enjoy the games. You also have to be able to play the other classes at least at basic level to be able to counter them in ranked. Knowing other classes's abilties , strengs and weaknesses can be a very useful tool that a lot of top players have.

I play every class...

I may have to roll a toon on DM....check it out. I have not migrated servers in some time. I always enjoy when people figure it out. :)

Edited by Nickodemous

Is the S12 Mount meant to cost 150k? Even the S9 Mount at the old season rewards vendor cost less haha

Yeah, for some reason I thought it would be 50k. I was a bit shocked to see it was 150. I wonder if they're going to raise the price to 200k at the end of the season? I doubt many will buy it regardless with furious gear coming.

You guys did it now. I had an hour to decompress after working a night shift, was rolling with my sniper and wanted to casually PVP. I hate the toxicity of of PVP as it is, and it is only compounded in 4v4 matches. I pop a 4v4 and I actually think about it, until I see three ops/scoundrels (the most overpowered, non-canon class out there... this month) and a sentinel or mara on the other side. Nope. I am going to be a hinderance to my team, and I know it so I pop out. And then I get the 15 minute ban. I had an hour to play, to decompress and stop thinking about how my night at work was and I am punished because I didn't want to spend it getting stunned once and melted.

I am a subscriber. I have been since the beginning. If I want to pop out of a match, that's my prerogative.

Since 'no timeline on when we will be able to select what warzones we want to participate in' option isn't available yet. Then how about on the very NEXT update, Tuesday I hope, you just delete that portion of the programming.

Then work on balancing the classes out.

You guys did it now. I had an hour to decompress after working a night shift, was rolling with my sniper and wanted to casually PVP. I hate the toxicity of of PVP as it is, and it is only compounded in 4v4 matches. I pop a 4v4 and I actually think about it, until I see three ops/scoundrels (the most overpowered, non-canon class out there... this month) and a sentinel or mara on the other side. Nope. I am going to be a hinderance to my team, and I know it so I pop out. And then I get the 15 minute ban. I had an hour to play, to decompress and stop thinking about how my night at work was and I am punished because I didn't want to spend it getting stunned once and melted.

I am a subscriber. I have been since the beginning. If I want to pop out of a match, that's my prerogative.

Since 'no timeline on when we will be able to select what warzones we want to participate in' option isn't available yet. Then how about on the very NEXT update, Tuesday I hope, you just delete that portion of the programming.

Then work on balancing the classes out.

You could have, ya know, stayed and played the match. Also sniper has this thing called entrench that deals with ops quite well.