Question about Ava Jaxo

joetacticSW

I am a level 42 Trooper. I had not heard from Sergeant Jaxo in a long time. But I went to coruscant to kill the world boss there, and in the mail was a letter from her. The title of the letter is Thinking of You. In the letter, Jaxo describes how she is on leave and that I should come see her. Attached in the letter is a level 4 Companion Gift. She mentions bringing the attached code to her. Anyway, I gifted the gift to my companion because I didn't think it was necessary to keep and it didnt seem unique. I ran all the way to Jaxo's place to find a red trooper phase barrier. The letter didn't trigger a quest when I opened it. I'm not sure if this is supposed to trigger something with Jaxo or what. Can't find anything on the forums or google. Wondering if any other troopers have received this letter.

Don't worry, continue with your class storyline and you'll see what happens.

She's not gone forever!

...yet.

On topic yea, I think everyone gets that letter. My female trooper did too. There isn't actually something you can go do after getting it, it's fluff like all the other mails you get after doing quests.

Yea totally. I still have the companion item you receive and not only is there nothing else in the mail from her, even though it implies otherwise, I also get the red barrier. Seems to be broken because in the mail she even states that she's still in the same apartment.

Yeah had the same issue, It's not the first npc email I've received that referred to attached items that didn't make it through the mail system either so I guess its /bugged. I sent a ticket in as such.

Don't worry, continue with your class storyline and you'll see what happens.

She's not gone forever!

They have to add a few more zeros for the consequences of going dark side in that particular quest, for me to do the right thing. :p

• 4 weeks later...
I was wondering the same. Was hoping that she would eventually turn into a companion. So much so that I tried my damnedest to not get the ex imp female assigned to Havoc Squad thinking it would null any future interactions lol.

Well she did say she beefed up security :(

Well, yes, its red, if shes just with another trooper.. i guess, with the number of trooper players, you need to draw numbers.

Oh, and dont bring roses, her appartment is overflowing with them.

P.S: The "Quest" is optional and called "A little R & R".

Edited by Kheldras

since she actually have a optional mission(quest sounds so old fashion :jawa_tongue:) i think that bioware knows there is potential in her and she will maybe become a comp when they lift the lvl cap, remember we only on 50 and the game have not been out for long they can go really far with this but it will take time because of all the speech they have to record and star wars story that have to be right, they can’t "just" invent new stuff without the approval from the big man :csw_deathstar:

On my female Trooper I got the letter and the gift too, the letter invites you to a "girls night". Oh the possibilities of what could have been! :p

lol as sad as it sounds if there actually was a mission with that letter i guess that a lot more female troopers would be around (note not female players just female characters:jawa_cool:)

• 3 weeks later...
Shes off fornicating with other players when they hit her in the storyline (among other places).

Awe, Ava! Why would you do this to me? Here this whole time I thought you were the whore with a heart of gold! Instead you're a whore with a regular whore's heart!

On my female Trooper I got the letter and the gift too, the letter invites you to a "girls night". Oh the possibilities of what could have been! :p

Going to an 'commisioned' bar together and whistle at the hot male dancers ... oh, right ... whistling at the empty stage ...

Kind of like that letter you get from Ria Deleru. The little gift she mentions in it (but failed to materialise) would have gone nicely with the girl's night out that Jaxo mentions (but that also fails to materialise).