Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone able to see any actual communication?

I see one lame question from guest-62. Guest-62, please ask better questions!

PS I am in the Watching area. I cannot submit a question.

Edited by Knewt

First question is

"I saw that during beta people where 2 maning flashpoints are all flashpoints 2 manable with companions".

Funny thing is, the abiltiy to submit questions hasnt been open yet and i was one of first in lol!

No, submissions were indeed open already.

Anyone else getting you cannot submit a question at this time?

Yeah they are only opening up questions for limited # of people / limited periods of time then going through and deleting all the good ones and 'answering' the crappy ones lol.

Anyone else getting you cannot submit a question at this time?

yeah my send is greyed out .... i got this one waiting to launch

Has a plan been established to address the PvP xp Exploit? (e.g. selective rollback, complete roll back, simple account bans, etc)

Best Buy Chat got rebooted or something, was first in queue for questions on second go-around.

Asked the following question...

Are you planning on reducing the rewards granted for warzones ending early, and is what has been reported earlier today (people achieving level 30+ in one day of early access due to WZ misuse) going to be rolled back in any way?

Message was rejected for being personal/offensive/off-topic. :mad:

First question is

"I saw that during beta people where 2 maning flashpoints are all flashpoints 2 manable with companions".

Funny thing is, the abiltiy to submit questions hasnt been open yet and i was one of first in lol!

I was 160th and it allowed me to post a question, but then it crashed. Now I'm ~1000th and can't post questions.

It's java, so hopefully your PC is up to it if you want to scroll that scroll bar. :p

I assumed you were talking about the scroll bar in the plug-in, showing all the guests. In told myself "challenge accepted", and I got about a half inch down before my browser locked up lol

Best Buy Chat got rebooted or something, was first in queue for questions on second go-around.

Asked the following question...

Are you planning on reducing the rewards granted for warzones ending early, and is what has been reported earlier today (people achieving level 30+ in one day of early access due to WZ misuse) going to be rolled back in any way?

Message was rejected for being personal/offensive/off-topic. :mad:

You seriously got that rejected? You should have screenshotted that and put it in your signature.

Edited by robisowe

Answer

Gaming-BBY

The first two flash points are two-manable and the remaining flash points are for four players. If you are slightly over leveled, you can complete the last two flash points with 2 players and 2 companions