Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks well we did it ... we just completed the first social flashpoint for SWTOR:

Access to the webpage was denied

It is likely that the server hosting the webpage has been overloaded or encountered an error. In order to avoid causing too much traffic and making the situation worse, Google Chrome has temporarily stopped allowing requests to the server.

If you think this behavior is undesirable, for example, you are debugging your own website, please visit the chrome://net-internals/#httpThrottling page, where you can find more information or disable the feature.

Error 139 (net::ERR_TEMPORARILY_THROTTLED): Requests to the server have been temporarily throttled.

Yaaaay I got in finally. And they just put up a message that they're having some lag issues and will start shortly - what a shocker lag lol - Over 2,000 people in this chat and more keep coming. O.o Edited by Leiloni

I've been in - they opened the queue to questions and the site almost instantly locked up for me, just got back in. They said "We are currently experiencing some latancy. Please hang in there We should be up and running shortly" so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath.