Promo Codes (2020)

BigGrizzYT

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I just found this:

But it says I can't access it because I'm not a subscriber. I actually am, but I got a 90 days voucher, could that be the reason why it's not letting me access that forum post?

It says that when a thread has been deleted (possibly not deleted but moved to a restricted area that non-admins do not have access). Either way, that thread is inaccessible which is the why for that rather unhelpful and confusing message.

Hi! I just found this [snip] ...

I just tried it as well. I am on a 180 day recurring sub, and I could not access it either, even though I was also logged into the forum page.

It shall remain an eternal mystery

edit - mystery solved (see above)

Edited by DiamondDove

It says that when a thread has been deleted (possibly not deleted but moved to a restricted area that non-admins do not have access). Either way, that thread is inaccessible which is the why for that rather unhelpful and confusing message.

Yup, either deleted, or merged. But I'd say deleted, as we've a few of the same. Jackie seems to be on a mission to clean the forums, so she might be removing older threads, that have doubles, but more recently used.

Yup, either deleted, or merged. But I'd say deleted, as we've a few of the same. Jackie seems to be on a mission to clean the forums, so she might be removing older threads, that have doubles, but more recently used.

Yeah, merged is another possibility. Hopefully the mission to clean up the forums includes changing that message to something more helpful and less confusion inducing.

• 2 weeks later...
i was just made aware of the code SQUADRONS in game, in general chat....I usually ignore it but sometimes I just catch glimpses. It grants you the Stardrive Vanguard Mount. Cool looking small spaceship looking mount! Thanks to the random person in General for sharing!

i was just made aware of the code SQUADRONS in game, in general chat....I usually ignore it but sometimes I just catch glimpses. It grants you the Stardrive Vanguard Mount. Cool looking small spaceship looking mount! Thanks to the random person in General for sharing!

it's a short term promo, think it stops on thursday

If it was Darth Malgus (Fleet, Coruscan, Nar Shadaa) general then that might be me :D

it's a short term promo, think it stops on thursday

Expires on the 28th Jan 9AM PST

Edited by Apoll

Thank you so much for this thread! Entered all of them today (even those that I knew were expired per other posters) and the below were still active as of 2021-01-18:

NYCANTINA16

SWCANTINA17

SWCELEBRATION17

NYCANTINA19

SQUADRONS

Thank you so much for this thread! Entered all of them today (even those that I knew were expired per other posters) and the below were still active as of 2021-01-18:

NYCANTINA16

SWCANTINA17

SWCELEBRATION17

NYCANTINA19

SQUADRONS

Thanks a lot just redeemed all of these :)

• 1 month later...