DPS jugs

sachuk

trying to play jug dps pvp for years and still no change when i que rated ppl rage on me and somtimes even leave

swotr is abeautifull game but its so trash in balancing and evolving the development team is beyond bad i even cant get my embrace the pain tactical cose its bugged swotr will never even scrap the feet of big mmo games i am don wating for dps jug and i am out of this game hope it will meet wiledstar soon in the trash

trying to play jug dps pvp for years and still no change when i que rated ppl rage on me and somtimes even leave

swotr is abeautifull game but its so trash in balancing and evolving the development team is beyond bad i even cant get my embrace the pain tactical cose its bugged swotr will never even scrap the feet of big mmo games i am don wating for dps jug and i am out of this game hope it will meet wiledstar soon in the trash

wait until feburary. they're rebalancing the classes

They might try to make some changes but BW devs are *********** stupid not to listen any player feedbacks and try to make changes out of their asses without thinking. Making a few stupid changes is not class balancing it is just doing absolute broken less broken nothing more. In real MMOs with real developer team class changes are constat where they monitor the changes and try to make things better everytime in this game devs didnt even listened player feedbacks in pts unlike big lie machine Eric Musco said they care about player feedbacks. Sorry but they will try to make changes but they will fail agan like last 4 years since they dont play their own game they dont know what is wrong and they are not smart enough to ask good players for advise so they will fail again. 4 months for class changes when things this bad is *********** unacceptable and it wont happen with real game developers but this game doesnt have that sadly. So i will tell you now even if they do class changes in february it will still be total **** since they will do it without thinking how it will effect pvp especially solo ranked. BW devs are totally useless when it comes to makeng decent class changes and 4 *********** months for this ****?

Also they still didnt fixed warmonger utility and they announced they fixed it it would take less than a minute to test if it is still broken. Juggs BiS tactical is still on a *********** RNG vendor not in game after 3 *********** months later and you have to be *********** stupid to think it is good a classes BiS item on a *********** RNG vendor with time gating. Clearly after 8 years later they learned nothing they are totally useless as mmo developers they should do mobile games.

I’ve seen this statement a few times now, but no one can tell me where this info is coming from. Do you have an official source or is this pure hear-say being spread and utterly untrue?

Also, when have Bioware ever, ever, ever, in the history of the game, gotten it right??

Edited by TrixxieTriss

They might try to make some changes but BW devs are *********** stupid not to listen any player feedbacks and try to make changes out of their asses without thinking. Making a few stupid changes is not class balancing it is just doing absolute broken less broken nothing more. In real MMOs with real developer team class changes are constat where they monitor the changes and try to make things better everytime in this game devs didnt even listened player feedbacks in pts unlike big lie machine Eric Musco said they care about player feedbacks. Sorry but they will try to make changes but they will fail agan like last 4 years since they dont play their own game they dont know what is wrong and they are not smart enough to ask good players for advise so they will fail again. 4 months for class changes when things this bad is *********** unacceptable and it wont happen with real game developers but this game doesnt have that sadly. So i will tell you now even if they do class changes in february it will still be total **** since they will do it without thinking how it will effect pvp especially solo ranked. BW devs are totally useless when it comes to makeng decent class changes and 4 *********** months for this ****?

Also they still didnt fixed warmonger utility and they announced they fixed it it would take less than a minute to test if it is still broken. Juggs BiS tactical is still on a *********** RNG vendor not in game after 3 *********** months later and you have to be *********** stupid to think it is good a classes BiS item on a *********** RNG vendor with time gating. Clearly after 8 years later they learned nothing they are totally useless as mmo developers they should do mobile games.

Well actually they listened... There were lots of complaints in sins and oper threads that their set bonuses are trash and add nothing new, nor do they help the classes in terms of damage.

You can see the end result now. So what makes you think they didn't listen ?

Edited by DavidAtkinson

Well actually they listened... There were lots of complaints in sins and oper threads that their set bonuses are trash and add nothing new, nor do they help the classes in terms of damage.

You can see the end result now. So what makes you think they didn't listen ?

Yes they listened and that is why we have retarded death kneel set piece? No one with small pvp knowledge doesnt put 3 uber crit back to back and they released it like that. 2 classes you mentioned here are the cancers of the solo ranked at the moment. Every game more than 50% of the players will be either opers or sins. They both crazy burst damage and getting ganked by more than 1 might end up getting globalled or using all of you dcds and getting killed easily after that. Sorry but operative and sins are worst example to mention here since they are cancers of ranked pvp and having multiple stealters on a team is like choosing winner at start and with retarded matchmaking system stealters are always in same team it is more stupid. They listened and they decided to make broken set items for them. Oper didnt have more control utility sins didnt have a global button to spam, you cant give both stealters power to kill someone in a cc window. Not 2 or 3 a stealter can kill someone in just a cc window.

Making changes after complain is not listening, listening is spending time to find balance on all classes as much as you can not oo they are complaining make them OP they will shut up mentality. Was there any actual testing for all tacticals or set pieces at the same time? No most of them was not in game or they were not working as they should work so they didnt actually made a real tactical and set piece test. So when there is no actual test you cant say they listened because how they tested was wrong.

One other thing in real mmos with real game developers they dont throw stupid ideas in game and ignore it months and months. They do real testion on test servers where everything is working unlike BW does and after release they do small changes to balance it more since you cant see everything in test servers. So they changed after complaints is not listening you cant say they listened without a real test set up. You cannot set every class by seperately for pvp you can do it only for pve and damage output was for pve reasons not for pvp since in pvp there are more stuff you need to consider which they didnt. I remember set items not working during whole pts cycle and there was surprise items added in game without any test after pts ended. So NO THEY DIDNT LISTEN.

Edited by omeru

So in a reg game a jugg did top dps so they are OP they need a nerf. Jugg dps is never a problem and with that stupid cut in pieces tactical you can do crazy damage and that tactical should get a nerf or should be removed from game. You shouldnt have 100% uptime for a powerful aoe. Juggs problem is survivability in solo ranked in regs you are god since no one focuses right target most player dont even know their dcds or rotations. Also i must say a good pyro pt could do even more damage that a jugg there even a pt tank could be top dps there. A madness sorc can do higheer damage in regs than a same skill level lightning sorc but in solo ranked LS is one of the best spec to play and madness sorc is one fo the absolute worst spec to play with rage jugg. Doing high damage in regs means nothing to show how good a class is.

It's supporting evidence when someone feels like looking at claims of being inadequate.

Jugg dps is factually amazing in regular pvp games on any map. They have all the tools and DCDs they need as well as huge damage.

Ranked is an obnoxious 4v1 focus mode which requires really obnoxious class abilities to stop people afk tunnelling on you.

That's right, if you can't self peel 4 people trying to kill you at once you're called trash for ranked, that's how twisted ranked is.

So on the one hand yes, jugs do not have self peel against 4 players focusing them, on the other they're really good in the vastly more played regular pvp mode. The other classes you're whatabouting aren't even popular in regs.

Not exactly straightforward to say it needs an anti-focus button but only in solo ranked.

In my experience Jugg DPS output has been fine for awhile now. Class balance in 5.0 (to me) seemed like it was pretty close to being on point with a few exceptions. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I'd love to hear some opinions on the current state of 6.0 from other perspectives. Ranked and non ranked players.

Things that needed work:

Merc dcd duration / multiple electronets on the same target, sniper immunity to cc / gap close while entrenched, operatives overall uptime while vastly outnumbered, skank tank dps output, and the power of off-heals. Honorable mention to DPS Jugg / PT anti-focus improvement for 4v4 arenas and the amount of fluff damage lightning sorcs had.

After pvping ( in regs ) awhile, class balance still doesn't seem very far off; which is honestly remarkable with all of the items and gear they've added to the game. I'm loving the customization offered in this update. However, it seems that bioware buffed the wrong things. I've no qualms with assassins having more upfront burst and doing as their namesake implies. It can be mitigated and countered if you react immediately / pop a dcd. To acknowledge some players gripes, perhaps up front burst should be brought down from 60 -70k hits to 50-60k like the other classes to encourage counter play. Operatives don't need to 100-0 someone in the duration of two cc's( or toss 80k crits lol ). PTs slinging 100k+ hits is a bit absurd as well. That should be brought down to earth with everyone else. Oh, and Warmonger being broken is unacceptable. They've added even more speed / evasion ( double rocket out, ect ) and melee gap closers are broken. That's a hilarious joke that should have never happened.

I want and enjoy the classes being different, but there are some simple rules that bioware needs to adhere to.

1. Tanks are not DPS classes. Their output should be marginal at best.

2. Ranged classes should never tank better than melee.

3. Stealth classes that have a ton of damage and control should be glass cannons. There has to be a downside for having the ability to start a fight, and exit a fight on your own terms.

4. Classes that cannot cloak should be harder to kill than those who can.

Let assassins assassinate, let operatives be slippery, let Juggs jug, let marauders maraud, let tanks tank and so on. I think Bioware did a lot right with this update and it's a lot of fun, but when it comes to class balancing they need to remember there always has to be a give and take. More tank, less damage. More damage, less tank. More speed / control, less damage. This sh*t really isn't that hard to get right.

Edited by Dyne-

In my experience Jugg DPS output has been fine for awhile now. Class balance in 5.0 (to me) seemed like it was pretty close to being on point with a few exceptions. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I'd love to hear some opinions on the current state of 6.0 from other perspectives. Ranked and non ranked players.

No one is talking about their DPS output, they're talking about ranked viability due to lack of anti-focus tools. ED and Reflect are no longer sufficient and have not been for a while now.

No one is talking about their DPS output, they're talking about ranked viability due to lack of anti-focus tools. ED and Reflect are no longer sufficient and have not been for a while now.

A couple of posters mentioned it, but I take your meaning and do agree. My intention wasn't to derail the thread, I just know there are a lot of players here with information to add that i may not have heard and I wanted to hear it.

Carry on with the topic.

Edited by Dyne-

In reg jugs are fine

In ranked they are always focused 4v1. And I agree with the poster above there is no anti focus button. Jugs are always the first to die becuase they are always getting focused.

Take away the class icon on the scoreboard at the beginning of the game and you move one step closer to fixing the problem.

In reg jugs are fine

In ranked they are always focused 4v1. And I agree with the poster above there is no anti focus button. Jugs are always the first to die becuase they are always getting focused.

Take away the class icon on the scoreboard at the beginning of the game and you move one step closer to fixing the problem.

Yep, Juggs are actually good in regs because reg players don’t even know how to focus if you put a target on someone’s head.

I do wonder though if they need an actual antifocus or just a better DCD set up that acts as an anti focus. Which is what ED “should” do in my opinion, but doesn’t because Bioware keep nerfing it every time people QQ that it’s OP.

I’m liking your idea about turning off the icons, but that’s only going to work with a large queue population and regular players not knowing who the other guys are. It might not work so great in ranked, but I could see it working well in regs.

Some Fog-of-War would help, but it's been 4 years now. They would have to double my damage reduction to get me to queue Ranked at this point.

Juggernaut Grit

Grants 75% DR for 20 seconds and lowers damage output by 60% for the duration. Skill is cancelled when using guard. 30 minutes cool down.

There, fixed.

Has a 30 minutes cool down that refreshes between rounds in arena, but will be a 1-trick pony for both regs and PvE and probably near useless for both. It would gives juggs a tactical aspect as in when to pop it, and it would make them less appealing for the other side to focus first. Do you still spam all your skills when they only do 40% of the original damage? Do you try to run to drop combat to re-gen? Do you try to be bait at the start? It would make juggs far more interesting and it would very much play into their core class i.e. stay in the fight.